Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - iblong - 2014-05-13

(2014-05-09, 06:30)devilshura Wrote: May i help you. This is pack of MQ5 and all addons with fresh install in gotham 13.0. There are in .exe to one-click install for windows user. But this is My Color MOD version.
Aeon MQ5 with addons

By color mod ......you mean what? And how do I use it?

I have seen some of you art work in another thread!! You are very good!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - markb816 - 2014-05-13

(2014-05-09, 18:58)Samu-rai Wrote: On an ATV I would recommend you using an addon called URL Installer.

So I believe I successfully downloaded zip and extracted (with URLinstaller), since I didn't get any type of error message. I also noticed on the XBMC screen it showed progress of download and extract 100% (although I don't know where to look in my xbmc for extracted zip folder)..

Assuming that it has been installed, what is the next step with the XBMC to use extra pack features? I went to weather to change Weather images and checked the option to use external package but it says no path to indicate the folder path. At this point, how to set the path, if it says no path?

In other words how to utilize extra pack once downloaded to XBMC?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - devilshura - 2014-05-13

(2014-05-13, 01:18)iblong Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 06:30)devilshura Wrote: May i help you. This is pack of MQ5 and all addons with fresh install in gotham 13.0. There are in .exe to one-click install for windows user. But this is My Color MOD version.
Aeon MQ5 with addons

By color mod ......you mean what? And how do I use it?

I have seen some of you art work in another thread!! You are very good!

This is Aeon MQ5 skin moded by me. It contained additions script and addons to use with a skin.So you can use it with one-click to self-extract in to your xbmc addons directory.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - captainkoons - 2014-05-13

I'm probably missing something obvious, but is there a way to have different 'hide watched' settings on different main menu items?

I have my default Movies item, and I have created a smart playlist Kid's Movies main menu item, and I want the 'hide watched' setting to be different - when I change it however it appears to create a 'global' change.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-05-13

(2014-05-13, 12:45)captainkoons Wrote: I'm probably missing something obvious, but is there a way to have different 'hide watched' settings on different main menu items?

I have my default Movies item, and I have created a smart playlist Kid's Movies main menu item, and I want the 'hide watched' setting to be different - when I change it however it appears to create a 'global' change.

I don't think that's possible.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - hellohello - 2014-05-13

(2014-05-13, 12:45)captainkoons Wrote: I'm probably missing something obvious, but is there a way to have different 'hide watched' settings on different main menu items?

@captainkoons, add this option to your smart playlist for the Kid's Movies. it should hide watched items:

Code:
<rule field="playcount" operator="is">
        <value>0</value>
   </rule>

or, if you're doing it via the XBMC interface, add a rule called PLAYCOUNT, IS, 0

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - djoole - 2014-05-13

@captainkoons : i don't have this issue, i have these items on the main navigation bar :
movies, series, disney, cartoons, concerts
I've activated "hide viewed" on the movies and series views, but it's not activated in the disney/cartoons/concerts views...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - djoole - 2014-05-13

(2014-05-02, 23:26)djoole Wrote: Here is a mod, for those using the Shelf view, and Samu-rai cases.
Based on mikebzh44 mod.

1. Make a backup of your addons/skin.aeonmq5 folder.
2. Download this zip file (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bvtt5nlv7oq5ib/ShelfCaseMod.zip)
3. unzip it in the addons/skin.aeonmq5 folder (confirm the overwrite)
4. Restart XBMC
5. In parameters/skin/theme (i don't know exactly the path my XBMC is in french), choose CASE_MOD_BY_SAMU-RAI-2

It will add a new view for the videos, name SHELFCASE. You can find it just after SHELF.

NB : this mod includes Samu-rai cases

(2014-05-03, 11:54)patseguin Wrote: Yes shelf is turned on and it was available before I installed this mod. As I scroll through views now, shelf doesn't even show up now.

patseguin, did you try the new package (not overwriting shelf view anymore, creates another view callled shelfcase), does it work better for you?

I didn't any feedback to this post, i assume i posted it in the wrong place..
(2014-05-02, 15:37)djoole Wrote: Hi, I would like to know if a movie has external srt subtitles.
Is XBMC able to parse this file to add the info into the library? I couldn't find a clear answer about that.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - joggs - 2014-05-13

in the videos-view I'd like to see modified or created date to the left or right of the file name. I use the videos-view usually for files that I don't need to have in the library, such as sport where it is important to see the date downloaded.
A toggle on/off would be great

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - mzup - 2014-05-13

(2014-05-05, 01:54)claytonjn Wrote:
(2014-05-04, 19:07)mzup Wrote:
(2014-05-03, 00:36)scott967 Wrote: I think you will find the NextPVR client for XBMC has a skin file included for confluence (XBMC\addons\pvr.nextpvr\resources\skin.confluence\720p\RecordPrefs.xml)

You can try just copying that xml fle into the userdata addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p folder and see if it works, but it probably needs to be modified to use the MQ5 "look and feel" (I did this for the pvr.wmc skin file which has the same issues).

scott s.

That worked, but you're right where modification is needed, but at least the text is there.

@scott967 that's exactly the information I needed, thanks. I exited the RecordPrefs.xml for NextPVR and it's working perfectly now.

@mzup It's saved here if you want to use it. Just click the download button, it'll ask you to create an account but you don't need to.

Have been away, but copied your file over and it works great!

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - captainkoons - 2014-05-14

(2014-05-13, 14:43)hellohello Wrote: @captainkoons, add this option to your smart playlist for the Kid's Movies. it should hide watched items:

Code:
<rule field="playcount" operator="is">
        <value>0</value>
   </rule>

or, if you're doing it via the XBMC interface, add a rule called PLAYCOUNT, IS, 0

Trouble is that I need the other way around, I want all the kids movies to show all the time, and to hide my watched Movies. I can set Movies up as a playlist also, but then I only see my unwatched and can't navigate to watched movies easily.

(2014-05-13, 15:42)djoole Wrote: @captainkoons : i don't have this issue, i have these items on the main navigation bar :
I've activated "hide viewed" on the movies and series views, but it's not activated in the disney/cartoons/concerts views...

Can you explain how you set this up? I assume disney/cartoons/etc. are playlists? Do you use a Movie sub-menu?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - patseguin - 2014-05-14

Thanks for that shelfcase mod, I love it. I found that in order to get it to work, I had to scroll up from the view types to get all the available ones and at the very bottom was a blank entry but with a switch so I turned it on and now it works.

Devilshura, thanks for the extras download. I've had problems with MQ5 finding fanart in OpenElec so this way I can put them in a folder that I can navigate to.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - djoole - 2014-05-14

(2014-05-14, 15:10)captainkoons Wrote:
(2014-05-13, 15:42)djoole Wrote: @captainkoons : i don't have this issue, i have these items on the main navigation bar :

Can you explain how you set this up? I assume disney/cartoons/etc. are playlists? Do you use a Movie sub-menu?
Actually you're right : you can only have one watched hidden state for every views.
I didn't remember this was actually the cause who forced me to make some adjustments to my nav menu..

Here is the detail if you want to get inspired :

(option 'mask not viewed" off)

- Menu item "movies" which is a smart playlist (not viewed movies)
-- Submenu item "all movies" which is the actual native movie item (there i have all movies, viewed or not)
-- Submenu "genre" that i had to add directly in the XML (not doable by GUI), see below for more info
-- Submenu "vf" which is a smart playlist for movies with french audio tracks
-- Submenu "vostfr" wich is a smart playlist for movies with french subtitles
-- Submenu "years" same as genres, added in the XML
-- Submenu "directors", added in XML
-- Submenu "actors" added in XML
-- Submenu "search"
-- Submenu "video scan"
-- Submenu "sets"

- Menu item "disney" which is a smart playlist for movies from a specific source folder (you need specific folder for kids stuff in order to do that)

- Menu item "cartoons" which is a smart playlist for movies from a specific source folder (you need specific folder for kids stuff in order to do that)

(2014-05-14, 20:48)patseguin Wrote: Thanks for that shelfcase mod, I love it. I found that in order to get it to work, I had to scroll up from the view types to get all the available ones and at the very bottom was a blank entry but with a switch so I turned it on and now it works.

Oops my bad, the new entry in the views selection windows calls a new label that i put only in english and french language..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - patseguin - 2014-05-15

No biggie. I saw the blank view with the switch and I knew that had to be it. I previously used cover flow but I love this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - capfuturo - 2014-05-15

Hello Samu-rai,

Just a heads up regarding new DialogVideoInfo control statements for TvTunes and VideoExtras. They both now support music videos, besides usual movies and TV shows:

TvTunes: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:TvTunes#DialogVideoInfo.xml
VideoExtras: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:VideoExtras#Skin_Modifications

Have a good one!