Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - djoole - 2014-05-19

(2014-05-19, 01:42)mularj Wrote: Thanks for the feedback djoole. I must be adding the menu items incorrectly. In the Customize main menu section I take an empty spot, choose replace item with, then video playlist and pick my XSP file. When I am on the item in the main menu the library stats on the left are completely black (no text on the banner). If I go into the item it shows the content of the smartlist and the library stats in the banner shows up but contains stats for the whole library.

Where do you enable the widgets for a custom menu item? I noticed the item shows up in widgets but all it has is a boolean selector and nothing shows up in either position.

I'm using MQ5 on Gotham beta 1... what versions are you using?

Thanks!

Jim

I'm doing exactly the same to add a new menu item..

As for enabling widgets, i just activated the widgets for the according menu item, as i understand you did.
I did nothing special, they are just displayed above the navigation bar..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-05-19

It sounds to me as if the smart playlist isn't set up correctly.

Would you post a screen shot of your rule for us?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - thrak76 - 2014-05-19

Any traction on this?

(2014-05-16, 16:32)thrak76 Wrote: Also, I've noticed a bug in the Posters view in the music library, in regards to logos. You'll notice the logo near the center of the screen, overlaid on the album cover, and looking entirely out of place.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - davematt0709 - 2014-05-19

(2013-10-06, 11:22)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-10-04, 21:18)CutSickAss Wrote: Is it just me not seeing the movies MPAA ratings (PG-13, R, etc) on the lower left side? The TV ratings appear fine, by the way.

I'm sure others have experienced this issue, and it is probably caused by the scraper, in my case the universal scraper. Basically the MPAA rating that is fetched is not expressed exactly as expected, so no icon appears on the bottom left side. The solution is to open IncludesVariables.xml, and replace the US ratings under value_mpaa (the six first lines below it) with these:
Code:
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated NR) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: NR) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,NR)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated G) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: G) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,G)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_G_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,PG)] + !SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) + !SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG-13_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated R) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: R) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,R)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_R_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated NC-17) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: NC-17) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,NC-17)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NC-17_Certificate_US.png</value>

Similarly replace the first six lines under value_mpaa_fs with these:
Code:
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated NR) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: NR) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,NR)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated G) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: G) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,G)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_G_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="[SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,PG)] + !SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) + !SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG-13_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated R) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: R) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,R)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_R_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated NC-17) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: NC-17) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,NC-17)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NC-17_Certificate_US.png</value>

Hi guys. First, this is just the best skin going for XBMC. The new MQ5 interface is just incredible. Many thanks for the hard work.

OK, after I installed the most recent version of Gotham and the Azraelomega modded script.extendedinfo to show movie set info, I then checked that everything was working OK using Confluence skin. Then I installed Aeon MQ5 DSMOD that has the colour mods by devilshura (v6.0.2; love colour icons) and program add-on AeonMQ5 ExtraPack 1.1.0. However, I noticed that when I switched to MQ5 I lost the majority of my MPAA ratings (set up to display UK ratings taken off IMDB). The odd things is that of the 600 movies I have in my database only around 20 are displaying the MPAA ratings! If I switch back to Confluence skin they all reappear!! Not sure why this happems or how I get them to display correctly, but I note that the above post by CutSickAss reported the same issue for US ratings. The posted solution for the US ratings in IncludesVariable.xml is what is already in this file, but this is for US ratings. What is the solution for UK ratings? Anyone else with this problem and how is it fixed? Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - mularj - 2014-05-20

(2014-05-19, 18:25)Samu-rai Wrote: It sounds to me as if the smart playlist isn't set up correctly.

Thanks Samu-rai. But the playlists seem to be working correctly. When I go into the menu items I only see the posters from the shows in that playlist. Here is one of the xsp files:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
<name>TV ARCHIVE</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="path" operator="contains">archive</rule>
</smartplaylist>

Apparently I was being a bit impatient. When XBMC loads, the widgets for the custom items are empty, but after about 5 minutes they populate...and they only contain series that are in the playlist. Library stats also come up after awhile, although it isn't showing up the same as it does for the full library. It only contains total and watched episode counts, whereas the normal tv library stats includes the series count. The good news is the total and watched counts only include whats in the smart playlist.

Jim

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - djoole - 2014-05-20

OK great Smile

If anyone is interested i'll be posting tonight a mod allowing widgets posters to be the same height (because posters scrapped with TMDB are not all the same height and it doesn't look very neat to me)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-05-20

(2014-05-20, 01:18)mularj Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 18:25)Samu-rai Wrote: It sounds to me as if the smart playlist isn't set up correctly.

Thanks Samu-rai. But the playlists seem to be working correctly. When I go into the menu items I only see the posters from the shows in that playlist. Here is one of the xsp files:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
<name>TV ARCHIVE</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="path" operator="contains">archive</rule>
</smartplaylist>

Apparently I was being a bit impatient. When XBMC loads, the widgets for the custom items are empty, but after about 5 minutes they populate...and they only contain series that are in the playlist. Library stats also come up after awhile, although it isn't showing up the same as it does for the full library. It only contains total and watched episode counts, whereas the normal tv library stats includes the series count. The good news is the total and watched counts only include whats in the smart playlist.

Jim

It sounds like it’s working properly then.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bry - 2014-05-20

@Samu-rai - hows mq? he has not logged into xbmc.org in months. is all well?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-05-20

Hey all,

Artwork Downloader doesn't seem to be working in Gotham, it wont scrape any artwork (error Downloading File) Movies and TV shows

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - patseguin - 2014-05-20

Artwork Downloader works fine for me. Maybe look at the config and make sure the path is valid?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-05-20

(2014-05-20, 18:45)patseguin Wrote: Artwork Downloader works fine for me. Maybe look at the config and make sure the path is valid?

I even re installed AWD and still no go, i can only scrape whats available locally!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-05-20

(2014-05-20, 17:31)bry- Wrote: @Samu-rai - hows mq? he has not logged into xbmc.org in months. is all well?

Yes I think so.

I last spoke to him a few weeks back and he was still in the process of moving home.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bry - 2014-05-20

(2014-05-20, 19:57)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 17:31)bry- Wrote: @Samu-rai - hows mq? he has not logged into xbmc.org in months. is all well?

Yes I think so.

I last spoke to him a few weeks back and he was still in the process of moving home.

Excellent. Thanks for info.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - iblong - 2014-05-21

(2014-05-20, 10:08)djoole Wrote: OK great Smile

If anyone is interested i'll be posting tonight a mod allowing widgets posters to be the same height (because posters scrapped with TMDB are not all the same height and it doesn't look very neat to me)

Thank you!! I have been waiting for your fix to this problem! Where have you been?

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-05-21

From the discussions held during MQ5’s initial development phase, I recall it was a conscious decision by Marcos to have the widgets behave like this.

Although, I can’t remember why….