Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Bjur - 2014-05-29

First of all Great skin.
I have one big problem. When i start a movie in the library it just says buffering please and then hang. If i start the movie from main menu the problem is gone..

In confluence i dont have that problem.

What can i do?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buhric - 2014-05-30

This is the best skin made for XBMC !!

but I have a mini problem....

I have set my "main" Movie view (1st level when you enter Movies from the main menu)
to the WALL view....

Now I have set to auto play movies...

All is perfect at this point...

Now I have some collections, when I go into one of them I see the movies inside that collection in "wall" view also
But I want to change it to the "Right List" view
and I can do that fine .....

The problem is that it remember that view only for the Collections (sets) I modified, it's not set has the "Default" one...
I don't really want to go over 192 sets and manually change it for each one....
Is there a way I can set "Right List" as the default view for the Movies "2nd level" view (for sets / collections)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - omgdyl - 2014-05-30

Hey guys, how do I get my cases to show up as DVD, Blu-Ray, etc instead of saying AVC, H264, etc.? This was done by default when I used to use Aeon Nox on Frodo and I can't figure out how to do it in MQ5.

Thanks in advance!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - madjockxbmc - 2014-05-30

Have DVD or Bluray in the title works for me ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-05-30

(2014-05-29, 21:43)Poland Wrote: How do I get?

The media cases? See here.

(2014-05-29, 22:52)Bjur Wrote: First of all Great skin.
I have one big problem. When i start a movie in the library it just says buffering please and then hang. If i start the movie from main menu the problem is gone..

In confluence i dont have that problem.

What can i do?

Do you mean it buffers from the home screen, but not in the library?

Are you using .strm files by any chance?

(2014-05-30, 08:14)omgdyl Wrote: Hey guys, how do I get my cases to show up as DVD, Blu-Ray, etc instead of saying AVC, H264, etc.? This was done by default when I used to use Aeon Nox on Frodo and I can't figure out how to do it in MQ5.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, as madjockxbmc says, MQ5 reads these sources from the file/folder name.

Some of the Tags used are:

bluray - blu-ray - bdrip (without 3d or 3dbd tag) = Bluray box
bluray - blu-ray - bdrip + 3d or 3dbd = 3D box
3d - .3dbd = 3D box
web = Web box
hdtv = HDTV box
dvd - .iso (without bluray or any other tag) - .ifo = dvd box
All others contents = default box + codec

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Bjur - 2014-05-30

Just the opposite i can play from home menu but not from movie menu and no stream files. However i found a fix. I changed view and it works now.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - omgdyl - 2014-05-31

(2014-05-30, 13:33)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-05-30, 08:14)omgdyl Wrote: Hey guys, how do I get my cases to show up as DVD, Blu-Ray, etc instead of saying AVC, H264, etc.? This was done by default when I used to use Aeon Nox on Frodo and I can't figure out how to do it in MQ5.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, as madjockxbmc says, MQ5 reads these sources from the file/folder name.

Some of the Tags used are:

bluray - blu-ray - bdrip (without 3d or 3dbd tag) = Bluray box
bluray - blu-ray - bdrip + 3d or 3dbd = 3D box
3d - .3dbd = 3D box
web = Web box
hdtv = HDTV box
dvd - .iso (without bluray or any other tag) - .ifo = dvd box
All others contents = default box + codec

Ok, thanks for confirming that. I was hoping that it would be easier than renaming all my files but I'll just use a batch renamer. Thanks to all who've worked on and support this skin. It's by far the best skin I've seen for Gotham.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - pierre8991 - 2014-05-31

Hello
When I want to display a Saga with the option "Extra thumbnail style"I got the following
Of course the 4 thumbnails are correctly displayed when I display single movies

Is that a mistake on my side and could someone explain to me how to solve it

Thank in advance

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-05-31

I could be wrong, but I don't think it's currently possible to have extrathumbs display with sets.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - pierre8991 - 2014-05-31

Ok but I hope it will be possible one day....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Lake Camelot - 2014-06-01

I am a newbie at both this skin and Amazon Fire TV. It seems to have loaded fine. But I have two issues. Is there a walkthrough on setup? I am getting no pictures on movies. I am not sure if it is just going to take a long time to load the pictures, Or I haven't set it to do it. I just get blank DVD cases. I also wonder why no Video section on my main page?

Any link I can go to to read about setup?
Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-06-01

(2014-06-01, 18:52)Lake Camelot Wrote: I am a newbie at both this skin and Amazon Fire TV. It seems to have loaded fine. But I have two issues. Is there a walkthrough on setup? I am getting no pictures on movies. I am not sure if it is just going to take a long time to load the pictures, Or I haven't set it to do it. I just get blank DVD cases. I also wonder why no Video section on my main page?

Any link I can go to to read about setup?
Thanks

Have you added files (movies or TV shows) to your library?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Lake Camelot - 2014-06-01

Yes, The movies are on a Server. They play, but the Art doesn't display. Just a Title. Do I need a scraper? I enabled a couple. But maybe I missed something.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-06-02

Yes, they need to be in your library. Check the wiki out. There should be a getting started section.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Bjur - 2014-06-02

Hi how do I queue up movies and have it as a submenu under movies with this skin?
When I press "q" and afterwards space I can see the queuelist, but if I restart XBMC it is deleted and would like to have it permanently with MQ5.