Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - megalodon - 2014-06-23

(2014-06-22, 19:30)craigey1 Wrote: Is there a way to reposition the disc art if it's just a single movie. I can move the disc art for moviesets, but just can't see what value needs to be changed to move the disc from behind the media case.

Never mind - found it!

Im trying to find this through the forum as well. My single discs need moving to the left slightly as they are off centre. Where did you find it in the rightlist.xml?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-06-23

(2014-06-22, 14:18)megalodon Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 11:10)devilshura Wrote:
(2014-06-12, 12:27)alexp4re Wrote: in right list mode for movie sets, is there a way to make discarts bigger(possibly double in size)? bcuz on a big tv screen, they look unusually small. thanks for any help in advance.

also, is it possible to make clearart a little bigger?
Yes,All your request can be done by some adjustment.
-For bigger disc set, You must chang this value to what size you want.(e.g.from 130 to 200)
-Disc position will move up to suit the new size and space between disc too.

-If you want bigger logo/clearart too. There are some value to change.

Devilshura can you tell me what font this is and how you changed it. Its much like the Ace font for the movie list and easier to see with my old eyes. Also Im using your Glass xbt for cases and flags but your movie set case is red and as I use orange like you I would like to have this colour case, although I think its the same colour as the 4K one.

Very late on the conversation here,
OK got disc, logo and clearart size and position figured out but how do i get the LOGO to show up in movie sets and movie sets in right list?
Thanks.

P.S can you resize clearart and logos separately?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-06-23

There have been a few discussions around that recently. If you do a quick search you’ll probably find them.

The general answer to the question though is to use movie sets artwork automator.

movie sets artwork automator did nothing, i updated all set art but still no logo.png

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - capfuturo - 2014-06-23

Hi Samu-rai,

Just a quick suggestion: would it be possible to have a way to toggle off the black frame on posters (or replace it with some shadow instead) for those who want just a clean image? I just think it ruins the poster besides looking outdated:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - teki4u - 2014-06-23

(2014-06-23, 17:29)Buzniak Wrote: movie sets artwork automator did nothing, i updated all set art but still no logo.png

1. did you download the logo.png from fanart.tv for that collection?
2. is it named correctly according to your folder structure?, double verify that
3. Did you reboot and checked again?

For anyone that doesn't know: movie sets artwork downloader addon doesn't SCRAP the artwork, you MUST provide it. Go to fanart.tv search "collection" (without quotes) an download logo, poster, clearart and fanart availeables for each movie collection of yours. When you're done you first have to configure the addon according to the folder structure (see that explanation in the addond's thread), finally run the addon. it will ask you if you want to update database, select YES. Once done go check if it's displaying now within Movie Sets menu, if it doesn't yet then you must reboot your HTPC (worked for me that way).

PS: There should be a sticky thread with all this addon features (show what they do with this skin), mods and tricks.

(2014-06-23, 19:11)Veronica Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 17:29)Buzniak Wrote: movie sets artwork automator did nothing, i updated all set art but still no logo.png

2. is it named correctly according to your folder structure?, double verify that

For anyone that doesn't know: movie sets artwork downloader addon doesn't SCRAP the artwork, you MUST provide it. Go to fanart.tv search "collection" (without quotes) an download logo, poster, clearart and fanart availeables for each movie collection of yours. When you're done you first have to configure the addon according to the folder structure (see that explanation in the addond's thread), finally run the addon. it will ask you if you want to update database, select YES. Once done go check if it's displaying now within Movie Sets menu, if it doesn't yet then you must reboot your HTPC (worked for me that way).

PS: There should be a sticky thread with all this addon features (show what they do with this skin), mods and tricks.

Thanks I'll give it another try, should have all the artwork i must be missing something.
My folder structure is
-Boxsets
--xmen collection - - collection artwork in this folder
---xmen1
---xmen 2 ect ect

Thanks again

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-06-23

(2014-06-23, 18:01)capfuturo Wrote: Hi Samu-rai,

Just a quick suggestion: would it be possible to have a way to toggle off the black frame on posters (or replace it with some shadow instead) for those who want just a clean image? I just think it ruins the poster besides looking outdated:

Hi capfuturo

MQ is working on MQ6 as we speak.

Put it forward here, and I'm certain he'll consider it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - capfuturo - 2014-06-23

(2014-06-23, 19:33)Samu-rai Wrote: Hi capfuturo

MQ is working on MQ6 as we speak.

Put it forward here, and I'm certain he'll consider it.

That is great news! Done it. Thanks a lot Samu-rai!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - teki4u - 2014-06-23

(2014-06-23, 19:30)Buzniak Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 19:11)Veronica Wrote:

Thanks I'll give it another try, should have all the artwork i must be missing something.
My folder structure is
-Boxsets
---xmen1
---xmen 2 ect ect

Thanks again

Hope with the following screenshoots it be clear for you. i have the same movie folders structure

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - andrewf - 2014-06-23

(2014-06-23, 02:04)Catalyst Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 01:21)andrewf Wrote: Hi

Having a moment...when viewing your movies you were able to amend all the details about them that could be seen under information eg their cinema rating, their genre etc.

I dont seem to be able to find the pathway to get there anymore!!

Thanks

I think you'll have to edit some xml files if you want to change what is displayed on the movie info screen. Tell me what you're trying to have displayed and I can help you a little more maybe.

First thank you for the reply. Down to my wording but I'm not sure you and I are saying the same thing..

So say movie info screen displays two subjects GENRE and RATING.

GENRE = FAMILY
RATING = PG

I dont want to change GENRE and RATING, I want to change FAMILY and PG. There is a function somewhere within the skin (certainly within NOX and I was sure I saw it here) where you can change these things from within.

You can pretty much rewrite everything...

Thanks Andrew

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - andrewf - 2014-06-23

(2014-06-23, 11:18)megalodon Wrote:
(2014-06-22, 19:30)craigey1 Wrote: Is there a way to reposition the disc art if it's just a single movie. I can move the disc art for moviesets, but just can't see what value needs to be changed to move the disc from behind the media case.

Never mind - found it!

Im trying to find this through the forum as well. My single discs need moving to the left slightly as they are off centre. Where did you find it in the rightlist.xml?

Thanks

For solo disc

<control type="group"><!-- CDART VIDEO -->
<animation type="WindowOpen">
<effect type="slide" start="-100,0" end="0,0" time="500" delay="500" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
<effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="500"/>
</animation>
<animation type="Visible">
<effect type="slide" start="-100,0" end="0,0" time="500" delay="500" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
<effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="500"/>
</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200">WindowClose</animation>
<animation type="Hidden">
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-100,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
<effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200"/>
</animation>
<animation effect="slide" time="200" start="0,0" end="0,-20" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(norightlistvideocase)">Conditional</animation>
<visible>![IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart)) | Skin.HasSetting(norightlistdiscart) | SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets,left)] + Window.IsActive(25) + Control.IsVisible(9923)</visible>
<control type="image">
<posx>660</posx>
<posy>220</posy>
<width>130</width>
<height>130</height>

Obviously alter to affect left / right, up / down, size.

Mine is here so it matches where my set CDs go.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-06-24

(2014-06-23, 20:54)Veronica Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 19:30)Buzniak Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 19:11)Veronica Wrote: 1. did you download the logo.png from fanart.tv for that collection?

My folder structure is
-Boxsets
---xmen1
---xmen 2 ect ect

Thanks again

Hope with the following screenshoots it be clear for you. i have the same movie folders structure

Beautiful Veronica, thanks again, logo was named just (logo) I changed it to X-Men Collection-logo.png.
SOLVED.

Again thank you very much Veronica.Blush

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-06-24

Can you edit logo and clearart position separately?
&
Does anyone know which xml file to edit logo size in pause/info menu.
ThanksBig Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - HTScott - 2014-06-24

Can someone please tell me what I should edit in order to change the default highlighted selection for RESUME? I want it to default to PLAY.
This is on the movie info page, but I don't know which xml file it is or what to change.

Thanks!

Scott