Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-06-27

The wiki is your friend.

I would guess that he pause menu is under DialogSeekBar.xml, but haven't checked.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - JimThend - 2014-06-27

(2014-06-27, 18:13)Samu-rai Wrote: The wiki is your friend.

I would guess that he pause menu is under DialogSeekBar.xml, but haven't checked.

It works .. thanks LaughLaugh

Mod. DialogSeekBar.xml

Info

Pause

thanks and sorry for the trouble Tongue

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - redglory - 2014-06-27

Ir works for blind people! Eheheh

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - iblong - 2014-06-27

Please....this is driving me crazy..........does anyone know which file I can add code to change the rss scroll speed(ie:<scrollspeed>300</scrollspeed>)
I can not find it anywhere by manually searching files in C:\Users\silki_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p or by searching threads and forums for an answer.
Please I am going code blind searching for an answer!

ANSWER: C:\Users\silki_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p\includes.xml

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-06-28

(2014-06-27, 18:13)Samu-rai Wrote: The wiki is your friend.

That's the ticket, thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone could please tell me how to Edit and position clearart and logo in rightlist mode individually/separately, I couldn't spot it in the wiki.
Again thanks for the help people.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alexp4re - 2014-06-28

Buzniak - check post #2250 to make logo/clearart bigger in right list view.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - 19Ted54 - 2014-06-28

Hello all, especially the 'skinners',

first, thank you MarcosQui for that great skin!

I have read through this thread and also through the 'VideoExtras Add-On' thread, but can't find a solution, apart from the info in the Wiki of 'VideoExtras' > http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...rs_Only.29

Since I am not an 'advanced skinner', just a 'user', here is my request:

How do I get the 'Icon Overlay' to work in 'Aeon MQ5'?! - The system data are as follows:

Win7 SP1 32-bit build 7601
Screen: 1920x1080@50Hz - FULL SCREEN
XBMC Gotham 13.1 GIT:20140604-84725B0 JUN 4 2014
Skin AEON MQ5 2.0.2 Gotham FEB 7 2014
Add-On VideoExtras V 1.1.3

I have installed the Add-On and am using the standard configuration, i.e. the folder 'Extras' is always in the respective movie\tv-show\music folder. Setup of the add-on is per default and the system worked after the addition of the 'advancedsettings.xml' without a problem.
The tag 'Extras' shows up when I hit the 'I'='Information' button when there are Extras and no button shows (sometimes with a short delay) when there are no Extras.

But I would like to have the 'Overlay Icons', for I am coming up to 9 TBytes of data and I really do not remember every single movie\tv-show\music where there are Extras and always going into the Info-Screen is a bit annoying.....

Could you help, please, and tell me what to put where to make these Overlay Icons work!

Thanks, Ed

P.S.: - I have made a request in the 'VideoExtras' thread, but was referred here by 'robwebset' with the info:
Quote:I have done an overlay you can use for confluence - but for all other skins it will really be up to the author of the skin to add this sort of thing (they can view the confluence alterations to assist them). With non-official skins, I'm not able to provide overlay xml files as they change too frequently and not always in sync with XBMC releases.

Your best bet is to post a request on the appropriate skin thread.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - JimThend - 2014-06-28

(2014-06-15, 23:51)JimThend Wrote: Another request .. you can replace the clearart with a banner on this screen

I would like a display similar to this .. (image created with Photoshop)

thanks

Nobody can help me? I have to edit the file ViewsWide?
I would like to know if this change is at least feasible
I think it's nice to have the banner .. what do you think?

(2014-06-27, 20:03)redglory Wrote: Ir works for blind people! Eheheh

Do you think my logo is too big? Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - baken1925 - 2014-06-29

I cannot for the love of me, find these colored media flags to download. I just searched through here and something else, but cannot seem to find them. Can someone point me in this direction please

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-06-29

(2014-06-28, 21:39)JimThend Wrote:
(2014-06-15, 23:51)JimThend Wrote: Another request .. you can replace the clearart with a banner on this screen

I would like a display similar to this .. (image created with Photoshop)

thanks

Nobody can help me? I have to edit the file ViewsWide?
I would like to know if this change is at least feasible
I think it's nice to have the banner .. what do you think?

(2014-06-27, 20:03)redglory Wrote: Ir works for blind people! Eheheh

Do you think my logo is too big? Sad

Not to my taste, but it's certainly feasible.

There are a lot of mod requests being made in the forum recently.

I don't mind pointing people in the right direction, but, ultimately, you guys are going to have to learn the basics of skinning and work these things out for yourselves, or, just stick with Marcos' original, awesome designs.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - JimThend - 2014-06-29

(2014-06-29, 00:22)Samu-rai Wrote: Not to my taste, but it's certainly feasible.

There are a lot of mod requests being made in the forum recently.

I don't mind pointing people in the right direction, but, ultimately, you guys are going to have to learn the basics of skinning and work these things out for yourselves, or, just stick with Marcos' original, awesome designs.

With my request I did not want to belittle the work of Marcos. .. All his skins are awesomeBig Grin

If I bothered with my request I'm sorry .. I'll try to just understand how to make the change ..

Thanks anyway

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-06-29

(2014-06-28, 12:01)alexp4re Wrote: Buzniak - check post #2250 to make logo/clearart bigger in right list view.

I know how to make it bigger, but i need to separate logo and clearart size so that i can individually change the logo size irrespective of clearart size. So in other words logo one size and position and clearart another size and position, where as the .xml changes both at the same time, what i don't want, because logo is almost twice as big as clearart.

this is what happens:
and,

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alexp4re - 2014-06-29

@ Buzniak - i see what ur sayin. i don't use logos, instead i use clearart. logos do varies in size depends on the tv show. the example u use for the 100 is big, but if u look at other shows, the size is smaller. the big logos actually looks really nice on a big tv. i think any adjustments in size will apply to both. sorry i cant help u in this case. maybe others can help u.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - JimThend - 2014-06-29

(2014-06-29, 05:57)Buzniak Wrote:
(2014-06-28, 12:01)alexp4re Wrote: Buzniak - check post #2250 to make logo/clearart bigger in right list view.

I know how to make it bigger, but i need to separate logo and clearart size so that i can individually change the logo size irrespective of clearart size. So in other words logo one size and position and clearart another size and position, where as the .xml changes both at the same time, what i don't want, because logo is almost twice as big as clearart.

this is what happens:
and,

Try this .. I hope you go well

Mod. ViewsRightList

[/url]

[url=http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=italian]

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-06-29

(2014-06-29, 09:22)JimThend Wrote:
(2014-06-29, 05:57)Buzniak Wrote:

this is what happens:
and,

Try this .. I hope you go well

Mod. ViewsRightList

[/url]

[url=http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=italian]

No it doesn't help, because the <logo> portion of the .xml only edits music/artist logo not movie and tv show logos, where as <logo e clearart> portion edits both logo and clearart at the same time. I've already tried messing with the <logo> part of the script and it only changed logo size in music.

Thanks anyway.