Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Vipers - 2014-06-29

Hi
I want a bigger font size, for the theme.

Johan

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-06-29

(2014-06-29, 00:38)JimThend Wrote: With my request I did not want to belittle the work of Marcos. .. All his skins are awesomeBig Grin

If I bothered with my request I'm sorry .. I'll try to just understand how to make the change ..

Thanks anyway

It doesn't bother me Jim, you're free to mod the skin as you wish.

My point is that this thread is for support of the official build.

If you want to mod a skin, you need to learn how skinning works.

Asking people how to change specific parts to meet your tastes is essentially just asking them to do it for you.

All the information you need is in the wiki, but, failing that, you can post your questions in the skin development forum, and hopefully one of the experts will help you out.

(2014-06-29, 12:56)Vipers Wrote: Hi
I want a bigger font size, for the theme.

Johan

See here.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - JimThend - 2014-06-29

(2014-06-29, 10:26)Buzniak Wrote: No it doesn't help, because the <logo> portion of the .xml only edits music/artist logo not movie and tv show logos, where as <logo e clearart> portion edits both logo and clearart at the same time. I've already tried messing with the <logo> part of the script and it only changed logo size in music.

Thanks anyway.

I do not understand .. if you change the size of the clearart it changes in all screens .. so the change takes effect in movie screens and TV series at the same time

This are my screens in the TV series ..

(2014-06-29, 13:31)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-06-29, 00:38)JimThend Wrote: With my request I did not want to belittle the work of Marcos. .. All his skins are awesomeBig Grin

If I bothered with my request I'm sorry .. I'll try to just understand how to make the change ..

Thanks anyway

Asking people how to change specific parts to meet your tastes is essentially just asking them to do it for you.

All the information you need is in the wiki, but, failing that, you can post your questions in the skin development forum, and hopefully one of the experts will help you out.

do not worry .. as I said I'm trying to figure out how to change

my only request was for advice where to put your hands. I do not want the change ready ..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - 19Ted54 - 2014-06-29

Well,

I am giving it one more try, for I thought that this is the place where to get help.

------------------------------------------

Samu-rai, you are writing:

------------------------------------------------------------

# As I understand it and as it working in my system, AEON MQ5 has the support for VideoExtras built into, so it is part of the offical build - and one part of the feature, the Overlays, is missing....

# The wiki is only giving support for Confluence, for the Overlays it says that it is only for experienced skinners....

# All I was hoping for was, that someone has done it succesfully and could put me in the right direction.

But, as you say, I can go to the developers threads.

Sorry for have taken your time,

Ed

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-06-29

(2014-06-29, 16:36)19Ted54 Wrote: Well,

I am giving it one more try, for I thought that this is the place where to get help.

------------------------------------------

Samu-rai, you are writing:

------------------------------------------------------------

# As I understand it and as it working in my system, AEON MQ5 has the support for VideoExtras built into, so it is part of the offical build - and one part of the feature, the Overlays, is missing....

# The wiki is only giving support for Confluence, for the Overlays it says that it is only for experienced skinners....

# All I was hoping for was, that someone has done it succesfully and could put me in the right direction.

But, as you say, I can go to the developers threads.

Sorry for have taken your time,

Ed

Hi Ed

My post wasn't aimed at you.

I haven't answered your question because I'm not the person who is able to.

If Marcos sees your request, I'm sure he'll consider it.

Your other option is to put if forward to be included with MQ6.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - ArcAnjel - 2014-06-29

I am having several issues with the info pages in the music section.

1. On the info page for an individual track, the thumbnail is always a black rectangle unless a song is playing. Furthermore, when a thumbnail does show, it is always for the artist of the song being played, not for the track you have selected to view the info. Any way to change this to the album cover art?
2. The track list on the album always uses default icons.
3. The revolving fan art on the now playing on the main menu is black when playing an obscure musician. I would upload images to the fanart.tv, but it is tough if not impossible to find images that would meet their quality standards. Can it default back to the artist page fanart if fanart.tv has nothing.

If it takes hacking .XML files, just point me to the correct files.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-06-30

Am i not speaking English hereHuhHuh

I want to change logo size and clearart size separately (not together, at the same time)

ViewsRightList.xml

<logo> ONLY CHANGES MUSIC/ARTIST LOGO and
<!-- clearlogo e clearart --> Changes logo and clearart at the same time, i would like this separate.
So one value for logo and another value for clearart in TV and Movies YES!

I posted screenshots as a example of what happens when editing <!-- clearlogo e clearart -->
What don't people getHuh

Thanks, anyone else have any insight?

(2014-06-29, 14:53)JimThend Wrote:
(2014-06-29, 10:26)Buzniak Wrote: No it doesn't help, because the <logo> portion of the .xml only edits music/artist logo not movie and tv show logos, where as <logo e clearart> portion edits both logo and clearart at the same time. I've already tried messing with the <logo> part of the script and it only changed logo size in music.

Thanks anyway.

I do not understand .. if you change the size of the clearart it changes in all screens .. so the change takes effect in movie screens and TV series at the same time

This are my screens in the TV series ..

(2014-06-29, 13:31)Samu-rai Wrote:

Thanks anyway

do not worry .. as I said I'm trying to figure out how to change

my only request was for advice where to put your hands. I do not want the change ready ..

Am i not speaking English hereConfusedConfused

I want to change logo size and clearart size separately (not together, at the same time)

ViewsRightList.xml

<!-- clearlogo e clearart --> Changes logo and clearart at the same time, i would like this separate.

I posted screenshots as a example of what happens when editing <!-- clearlogo e clearart -->
What don't people getConfused

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - JimThend - 2014-06-30

(2014-06-30, 07:06)Buzniak Wrote: Am i not speaking English hereConfusedConfused

ViewsRightList.xml

I have repeatedly apologized for my English, so I'm not going to apologize again ..

I only tried to help you

you will need to follow the advice of the Samu-rai .. wiki is your friend, study and solve alone

I hope you find the solution to the problem ..

Ciao Ciao ..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - camper - 2014-07-01

sorry I'm not good English.

how can I turn off Media case for mq5 ?
4 rounded edges.
Like this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-07-01

ViewsRightList.xml

(2014-07-01, 06:18)camper Wrote: sorry I'm not good English.

how can I turn off Media case for mq5 ?
4 rounded edges.
Like this.

Press up and go to:

View Options/Change View
Use Media Case

(2014-06-30, 09:06)JimThend Wrote:
(2014-06-30, 07:06)Buzniak Wrote: Am i not speaking English hereConfusedConfused

ViewsRightList.xml

I have repeatedly apologized for my English, so I'm not going to apologize again ..

I only tried to help you

you will need to follow the advice of the Samu-rai .. wiki is your friend, study and solve alone

I hope you find the solution to the problem ..

Ciao Ciao ..

1) You never apologized for your English to me (YOU DON'T HAVE TO)
2) No need to get upset if you don't understand something.
3)Wiki doesn't state how to add or modify custom script.
4) Thanks for your input anyway, grow up.

PEACE!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - creesy - 2014-07-01

Anyone able to help me with setting up moviesets in gotham...atm ive just got the install extended info script thing...no info and incorrect art.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Ipaddle - 2014-07-01

(2014-06-20, 19:39)thrak76 Wrote:
(2014-06-20, 15:14)cw-kid Wrote: However it would still be easier and more logical if we could just press OK on the actors image at the bottom and it then opens the actors info page that the Metadata Actors script generates.

Perhaps this can be added to the Aeon MQ5 feature wish list?

Thanks

I agree with this too. Selecting the focused actor image would be much more intuitive. I'm used to the method to use the script now, but could easily revert to the intuitive way! Wink

Yes would like to see this fixed (more logical). Anyway nice script. This is getting better and better. Great work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - snowjim - 2014-07-01

Thanks for a good skin, really like how customizable it is!

There is however one problem. When pausing in the middle of a video we get a information screen(probably somthing like the one you get when hitting "i"). The problem with this is that its not possible to read the subtitle at this point!?

It happens that I need to go back in videos and pause to read the entire subtitle at a specific time, this is vary hard with the info screen showing at paus.

Is there a way to remove it? Best would be if it could be shown only on "i".

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-07-01

(2014-07-01, 08:44)Buzniak Wrote: I want to change logo size and clearart size separately (not together, at the same time)

ViewsRightList.xml

The wiki tells you all about the anatomy of a skin and how controls work.

Failing that, ask in the skin development forum.

(2014-07-01, 13:03)snowjim Wrote: Thanks for a good skin, really like how customizable it is!

There is however one problem. When pausing in the middle of a video we get a information screen(probably somthing like the one you get when hitting "i"). The problem with this is that its not possible to read the subtitle at this point!?

It happens that I need to go back in videos and pause to read the entire subtitle at a specific time, this is vary hard with the info screen showing at paus.

Is there a way to remove it? Best would be if it could be shown only on "i".

Yes. When you are watching something, press 'M' and from the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen will be an option to hide furniture.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - snowjim - 2014-07-01

(2014-07-01, 13:03)Samu-rai Wrote: Yes. When you are watching something, press 'M' and from the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen will be an option to hide furniture.

Tried this but it will only bring up the usual menu at the bottom where we got play, pause, stop and so on. There are a setting button where I can set what buttons to be shown and there is a generall setting that will bring me back in to the XBMC settings. But no furniture setting found?