Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-07-03

(2014-07-03, 03:41)sraptor Wrote: Samu-rai I can not add global search to home screen, I tried and didnt work.

Works for me. It's a program addon.

(2014-07-03, 12:06)exyron Wrote: Hi.

First i should say i love this skin.Big Grin

I have a problem in Android 4.1 and XBMC Gotham 13.1 official release. (a tablet)

I can't move nothing in the screen.

Seems like DRAG support on main screen is disabled..

Previously i have conected XBMC with a Virtual machine in my pc to xbmc remote either official or yatse and and this way i can move all items and activate the tool bar in skin/options

This way i can select submenús enter on them and all touch options works ok..

EXCEPT the drag opcion on main menú. So that makes unusuable the tablet so i cant select even skin settings to return to Confluence.

Is there anything i can do to solve that? or i have to wait a new release that solves that problem?Huh

Thanks in advance.

There is an option in skin settings to enable touch screen support.

(2014-07-03, 13:55)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

I've seen comments that work on MQ6 has started, so what is the situation now with MQ5 and specifically with the issues and bugs we have reported in MQ5, will some of these issues be addressed?

Or will any such fixes now go into MQ6?

Thanks

See here. First post should answer your questions.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - exyron - 2014-07-03

hi again.

I knew about that option but it only enables an arrow button in screen that opens the submenu.

The problem is that main bar is impossible to move with fingers.. you need a remote or something to move over xbmc.

Also, if you install from zero in android and then changes skin to aeon mq5 you can't do nothing but uninstall.

You can enter into 1 option in main menu.. but you can't move to select music or tv.. or sistem settings so you then cant return to confluence.

i hope you understand me now.

thanks for your fast reply.
Rolleyes

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sraptor - 2014-07-03

Samurai , I know it is a program addon but I can not sent it to the main screen. Can you tell me exact what is the step you did because is not working for me.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-07-03

scraptor, go to settings, submenu customize main menu, select empty item, use replace function, select choose program addon, select Global Search, after rename for Search, and done.

Replace function or replace this menu with? if I do that what is doing is add "a programs add-on" to the main menu and after I click "program add-on" I see the global search but I would like to be global search where in the main screen not after i clock a program add-on

As Wanilton says: go to customize main menu > then highlight the slot you want to place 'Search' > to the left of the screen choose 'replace menu with' > then to the left of that select 'Choose program addon' > Then select 'Global Search' from the menu that appears.

Yes, That work, I was selecting wrong. Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alexp4re - 2014-07-03

hi Wanilton - on initial startup of xbmc, how do you get it to open up to the movie home screen? in settings, i have it start window to tv but it goes to game home screen. seems like that feature doesnt work. thanks.

(2014-07-03, 21:12)alexp4re Wrote: hi Wanilton - on initial startup of xbmc, how do you get it to open up to the movie home screen? in settings, i have it start window to tv but it goes to game home screen. seems like that feature doesnt work. thanks.

That's and XBMC feature rather than a skin.

It may only work with confluence. Not sure though.

Have you checked your log for any hints?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alexp4re - 2014-07-03

(2014-07-03, 22:02)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-07-03, 21:12)alexp4re Wrote: hi Wanilton - on initial startup of xbmc, how do you get it to open up to the movie home screen? in settings, i have it start window to tv but it goes to game home screen. seems like that feature doesnt work. thanks.

That's and XBMC feature rather than a skin.

It may only work with confluence. Not sure though.

Have you checked your log for any hints?

i dont kno how to chk logs. thats ok. its weird that the best skin ever, MQ5...don't have that feature. other older skins i believe have that tho. so everyone on MQ5 skin, has it open to the game home screen by default? ok, thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-07-04

alexp4re, only need customize main menu, use replace function and change 3 position, done, change movies with games. Now when open XBMC, the first view is games....after replace games with movies (change position item).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alexp4re - 2014-07-04

(2014-07-04, 00:56)Wanilton Wrote: alexp4re, only need customize main menu, use replace function and change 3 position, done, change movies with games. Now when open XBMC, the first view is games....after replace games with movies (change position item).

i was hoping there was a way w/o changing the ordering. thank you for getting back to me.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sraptor - 2014-07-04

How you can make when you sing in the profile going direct to a menu I choose?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alexp4re - 2014-07-04

(2014-07-04, 07:06)sraptor Wrote: How you can make when you sing in the profile going direct to a menu I choose?

Thanks

i dont think anyone understand what you mean. i sure dont. pls rephrase & explain.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - teegray1124 - 2014-07-04

(2014-06-29, 09:22)JimThend Wrote:
(2014-06-29, 05:57)Buzniak Wrote:
(2014-06-28, 12:01)alexp4re Wrote: Buzniak - check post #2250 to make logo/clearart bigger in right list view.

I know how to make it bigger, but i need to separate logo and clearart size so that i can individually change the logo size irrespective of clearart size. So in other words logo one size and position and clearart another size and position, where as the .xml changes both at the same time, what i don't want, because logo is almost twice as big as clearart.

this is what happens:
and,

Try this .. I hope you go well

Mod. ViewsRightList

[/url]

[url=http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=italian]

NEWBIE. How do I get the media label colored like that? also I cant get the clear art on my music side any help?