Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-07-09

(2014-07-09, 20:20)maverick1200 Wrote: Hi all!

I've finally tipped my toes into the world of XBMC and enjoying all the tinkering, apart from taking almost a month to scrape my films the way I want them (OCD), haha.

I have set up my collection into smart playlists which are Films, Animation & Kids, 3D and Christmas. I want to setup sub menus (film genres etc) for each smart playlist that only search the smart playlist not my whole film collection, is it possible?

See here.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - brewer - 2014-07-10

(2014-07-09, 22:23)Wanilton Wrote: @brewer, one option for you is disable resource, go to settings, appearance, file lists, and disable "show parent folder items", better if you use remote control.
Thanx that does the job!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - maverick1200 - 2014-07-10

(2014-07-09, 23:14)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-07-09, 20:20)maverick1200 Wrote: Hi all!

I've finally tipped my toes into the world of XBMC and enjoying all the tinkering, apart from taking almost a month to scrape my films the way I want them (OCD), haha.

I have set up my collection into smart playlists which are Films, Animation & Kids, 3D and Christmas. I want to setup sub menus (film genres etc) for each smart playlist that only search the smart playlist not my whole film collection, is it possible?

See here.

Thanks Samu-rai, I read through that post and think I've got it.

So am I correct in thinking that I find the smart playlist file in windows (wherever that is) and add (through notepad?):-

<group>genres</group>
<group>director</group>
<group>years</group> etc...

into each playlist and that should give me the sub menu's I require?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-07-10

You need to make duplicates of each playlist.

One for years, and add the years tag.
One for genres, and add the genre tag.

etc

Then add each of those playlists as buttons to your sub-menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - maverick1200 - 2014-07-11

Thanks again Samu-rai. I'll have a look tonight.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - SABERZAID - 2014-07-11

i have a problem with the view

as soon as i open the movie menu it take me to WIDE VIEW and after changing it to difrent view that i like and after i logoff and back again it comes back to WIDE , how can i make the view showcase or any as default ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - exyron - 2014-07-11

Hi, I saw in some replies This colour icons in AEON MQ 5

How can i get something like that?..

Thanksss..

WinkWinkWink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - barenaked - 2014-07-11

(2014-07-11, 17:04)exyron Wrote: Hi, I saw in some replies This colour icons in AEON MQ 5

How can i get something like that?..

Thanksss..

WinkWinkWink

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185026

Just replace the textures the way you like.

Thank You.. Thats great ill try!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Mahler - 2014-07-11

First off, I want to say I love the skin. I've used MQ 3 and 4, and will probably use MQ 6 if that's ever released.

My issue is regarding views. In video-based menus, there is a large selection. But in program add-ons, the selection is much smaller. I'd like "Glass List" as a view option for program add-ons, but it's simply not there. How would I make that available? I assume it might involve editing an XML file or something else and I'm willing to do that, but I need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks.

Hi,

I would like to know if i can edit the "smart shortcuts" lists that appears on "Top left"

Maybe i can edit some "*.xml" file?

Thanks..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jjmucker - 2014-07-12

I'm using a harmony ultimate remote with this skin. Currently, if I hit the number 6, it toggles to "movies" homescreen menu, number 3 toggles to my 3d homescreen menu. I think this was just luck but now I'm trying to figure out how to have a letter/number correspond to "Music" homescreen name.

So that when I run my "play music" activity from my remote, it'll take my right to music.

Does that make sense?

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-07-12

(2014-07-12, 00:39)jjmucker Wrote: I'm using a harmony ultimate remote with this skin. Currently, if I hit the number 6, it toggles to "movies" homescreen menu, number 3 toggles to my 3d homescreen menu. I think this was just luck but now I'm trying to figure out how to have a letter/number correspond to "Music" homescreen name.

So that when I run my "play music" activity from my remote, it'll take my right to music.

Does that make sense?

Thank you

Here yo go.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jjmucker - 2014-07-12

Thanks oft that buddy. I wouldn't know where to start with that.
I do have a custom keymap that I did ages ago but I don't know what to put in for it.
So what your saying is I could essentially have it setup to hit one key and it would open my music, movies and even 3d homescreen menus?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Mahler - 2014-07-12

(2014-07-11, 18:39)Mahler Wrote: First off, I want to say I love the skin. I've used MQ 3 and 4, and will probably use MQ 6 if that's ever released.

My issue is regarding views. In video-based menus, there is a large selection. But in program add-ons, the selection is much smaller. I'd like "Glass List" as a view option for program add-ons, but it's simply not there. How would I make that available? I assume it might involve editing an XML file or something else and I'm willing to do that, but I need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks.
Does no one know how to do this?