Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - SABERZAID - 2014-08-09

i have a problem with the view

as soon as i open the movie menu it take me to WIDE VIEW and after changing it to difrent view that i like and after i logoff and back again it comes back to WIDE , how can i make the view showcase or any as default ?

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Hoosier205 - 2014-08-09

Is it possible top get colored flags (audio type, aspect ratio, etc.)? I enjoyed that mod for Nox.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - kiesel - 2014-08-09

When customizing the main menu you are given the option to use "Background image - use collection fanarts".
This is a very neat option but the backgrounds change way too quickly. Is there a way to set a custom delay?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - black_eagle - 2014-08-09

(2014-08-09, 17:00)Hoosier205 Wrote: Is it possible top get colored flags (audio type, aspect ratio, etc.)? I enjoyed that mod for Nox.

Yep, see this thread. Some nice cases, along with coloured flags.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Hoosier205 - 2014-08-09

(2014-08-09, 17:38)black_eagle Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 17:00)Hoosier205 Wrote: Is it possible top get colored flags (audio type, aspect ratio, etc.)? I enjoyed that mod for Nox.

Yep, see this thread. Some nice cases, along with coloured flags.
Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-08-09

(2014-08-09, 17:30)kiesel Wrote: When customizing the main menu you are given the option to use "Background image - use collection fanarts".
This is a very neat option but the backgrounds change way too quickly. Is there a way to set a custom delay?

Yes, in skin settings you can set the time between changes.

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Hoosier205 - 2014-08-09

Within my "Movies" category, I cannot find the option to play a trailer from either the info or contextual screens/menus.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - exyron - 2014-08-09

(2014-08-09, 18:03)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 17:30)kiesel Wrote: When customizing the main menu you are given the option to use "Background image - use collection fanarts".

Yes, in skin settings you can set the time between changes.

Hi, do you mean:

¿¿Transition time for multiple images??

I have checked to select 1 hour, or 10 minutes and does not work for me.

I am using a custom folder "theme" that contains lots of images..

Do not affect that setting to themes? To what items affect that time?

Can i make my themes go slower editing manually some file?

thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-08-10

(2014-08-09, 22:28)Hoosier205 Wrote: Within my "Movies" category, I cannot find the option to play a trailer from either the info or contextual screens/menus.

Someone else has mentioned this before, although I'm not sure what the outcome was.

I think it must be something to do with the scrapper you're using not picking up any trailers.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Hoosier205 - 2014-08-10

(2014-08-10, 13:43)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 22:28)Hoosier205 Wrote: Within my "Movies" category, I cannot find the option to play a trailer from either the info or contextual screens/menus.

Someone else has mentioned this before, although I'm not sure what the outcome was.

I think it must be something to do with the scrapper you're using not picking up any trailers.
Thanks. I have it not look looking for Youtube trailers (because the quality...sucks), so maybe that's it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-08-10

Yeah. Most of the trailers the scrappers pick up are from youtube, so that's probably why.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Hoosier205 - 2014-08-10

(2014-08-10, 15:01)Samu-rai Wrote: Yeah. Most of the trailers the scrappers pick up are from youtube, so that's probably why.
Boo...HD-Trailers and/or Apple Trailers are so much. Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alexp4re - 2014-08-11

hi samu-rai or wanilton - i just noticed my WIDGETS for my movies & smart playlist no longer play the video on the home screen. i get a blank black screen only, but yet it still works for tv shows. is there a fix? is it because i upgraded to Kodi 14.0 alpha2? what's my options? thanks in advance for your help.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-08-11

Alexp4re, work ok with Kodi, for related, but skin Aeon MQ5 don´t have complete support for Kodi Helix, need many fixes for work ok, in special PVR area, for now only confluence and transparency have.

I don´t recommend install KODI, for anyone use Aeon MQ5, wait for release skin compatible first, and I don´t have any ETA.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - SABERZAID - 2014-08-14

as you can see i cant view the HD ch , only sd etc

im using iptv via xbmc , but when i switch to an hd ch nothing is showin only sound effect