Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Toxic Man - 2015-01-27

I was working with a Aeon MQ5 in KODI (XBMC 13.2) and found that many of the movie layouts didn't display the artwork.

My naming convention has always been, and always worked previously as follows [title-art.jpg] like [2 Guns-disc.png] or [2 Guns-fanart.jpg] or [2 Guns-banner.jpg] however, XBMC Aeon MQ5 expects the naming to simply be [disc.png] or [fanart.jpg] or [banner.jpg] so now many of the layouts don't display correctly.

When I use Aeon NOX, these all display correctly without a problem.

Is there a setting in this skin to correct this behavior? It's not realistic to rename all my art... Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - RonnieG3 - 2015-01-28

OK, I'm an idiot. I'm trying to find out what kiosk mode is best to set for when my parents come over and use my place, and while testing, I forgot to note the kiosk code (we really need a facepalm smiley). Can someone help me out with the default kiosk code, please?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2015-01-28

(2015-01-28, 08:28)RonnieG3 Wrote: OK, I'm an idiot. I'm trying to find out what kiosk mode is best to set for when my parents come over and use my place, and while testing, I forgot to note the kiosk code (we really need a facepalm smiley). Can someone help me out with the default kiosk code, please?

From memory:

Left
Right
Up

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2015-01-28

(2015-01-27, 20:02)Toxic Man Wrote: I was working with a Aeon MQ5 in KODI (XBMC 13.2) and found that many of the movie layouts didn't display the artwork.

My naming convention has always been, and always worked previously as follows [title-art.jpg] like [2 Guns-disc.png] or [2 Guns-fanart.jpg] or [2 Guns-banner.jpg] however, XBMC Aeon MQ5 expects the naming to simply be [disc.png] or [fanart.jpg] or [banner.jpg] so now many of the layouts don't display correctly.

When I use Aeon NOX, these all display correctly without a problem.

Is there a setting in this skin to correct this behavior? It's not realistic to rename all my art... Thanks in advance.

No. There's no setting.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - RonnieG3 - 2015-01-29

Thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Alyy - 2015-01-30

Hi,

How have the logos instead of the cases ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - redglory - 2015-01-31

Showart view?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - ddzc - 2015-02-15

Hi all, where can I download and install this for gotham? I tried installing from the zip here - http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/skin.aeonmq5/

Dependencies not met - please contact add on author

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - firepyke - 2015-02-15

is it possible to change view on the Rom collection browser using this skin? normally pushing right on the keyboard opens up the menu to switch off of list view.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-15, 15:54)ddzc Wrote: Hi all, where can I download and install this for gotham? I tried installing from the zip here - http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/skin.aeonmq5/

Dependencies not met - please contact add on author

That's because XBMC can't download some of the 'required' addons MQ5 uses.

Download the zip file > manually extract it > place it in the addons folder.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - FREAKJAM - 2015-02-16

You can also check the addon.xml to verify what addons you are missing/are needed, and install these first prior installing the zipfile.

Code:
<import version="5.0.0" addon="xbmc.gui"/>
<import version="1.0.1" addon="script.aeonmq5.extrapack"/>
<import version="4.0.4" addon="script.favourites"/>
<import version="12.0.11" addon="script.artwork.downloader"/>
<import version="2.0.3" addon="script.randomandlastitems"/>
<import version="2.0.10" addon="script.games.rom.collection.browser"/>
<import version="1.4.6" addon="script.artistslideshow"/>
<import version="5.0.4" addon="script.tv.show.next.aired"/>
<import version="0.0.19" addon="service.skin.widgets"/>
<import version="1.0.1" addon="script.cu.lrclyrics"/>
<import version="0.0.6" addon="script.videolanguage"/>
<import version="1.1.1" addon="script.globalsearch"/>
<import version="5.0.1" addon="service.subtitles.opensubtitles"/>
<import version="3.0.6" addon="script.cinema.experience"/>

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - ddzc - 2015-02-17

Thanks guys,

I just did the extract and dropped the folder in add-ons, it's good. Works much better with a remote though than the mouse, the curser seems to get stuck going side by side on the homepage categories.

I installed this on Kodi btw, I know it's not supported or compatible. I had to upgrade from Gotham to Kodi, was starting to have problems on 13.2. Is there a skin release for Kodi?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jelikey - 2015-02-17

can I see my game playtime in game menu? Huh

I've already known that rom collection browser can count launch times at each games.

but furthermore, I want to see how much time playing on each games in my game library. just like steam.

Is there anybody can help this for me?

If Aeon MQ 5 skin supports this asking , Aeon skin will look lovey better. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - FREAKJAM - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 04:29)ddzc Wrote: Thanks guys,

I just did the extract and dropped the folder in add-ons, it's good. Works much better with a remote though than the mouse, the curser seems to get stuck going side by side on the homepage categories.

I installed this on Kodi btw, I know it's not supported or compatible. I had to upgrade from Gotham to Kodi, was starting to have problems on 13.2. Is there a skin release for Kodi?

Marcos is working on a release (Aeon MQ6) that is compatible with Helix. In the meantime you can try out this Aeon MQ5 mod by scott967 which is modded so it works with Helix.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jelikey - 2015-02-18

Can I see the rightlistview in game menu?

i really want thisConfused

If I can't do this, I hope next Aeon MQ6 support rightlistview mode,. plz