Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Martijn - 2013-10-25

Do you still have issues with one of our addons in Gotham?
I have seen no reports

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jjmucker - 2013-10-25

(2013-10-25, 23:31)Wanilton Wrote: Final release very soon, but I don´t have specific date.

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - rd1979 - 2013-10-26

Why would I get a dependencies not met error when trying to install on 12.2 Frodo? I am sure I have the Frodo version, not Gotham.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-10-26

@Martijn, the members don´t see or report, because don´t generate error messages in GUI, in this case, don´t have info or images (ausence only), if check log find errors.

Example: XBMC gotham, here addon skin widgets fixed for info album:

skin widgets frodo addon in use Gotham, for same album, without fix:

Other example for sets, look with and without fix

and

Don´t have errors, but don´t have arts and info..

@rd1979, check in first post list add-ons necessary for use with skin, better install add-ons manually first via official repo, and after install skin...this message appears because XBMC install skin and add-ons together, and sometimes, ausence modules used by add-ons, cause this situation/error message.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - rd1979 - 2013-10-26

(2013-10-26, 01:23)Wanilton Wrote: @rd1979, check in first post list add-ons necessary for use with skin, better install manually first via official repo, and after install skin...this message appears because XBMC install skin and add-ons together, and sometimes, ausence modules used by add-ons, cause this situation/error message.

Thanks, I just did a manual install. I believe I did that before as well.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sfnetwork - 2013-10-26

MarcosQui,
Just as a suggestion for the future, I would LOVE to see a wall view with thumbs (specially for TV shows). Well except if you tell me it's already possible...

Now the wall view let me only use poster:

This is just a screenshot from somewhere else but it's just to give you an idea (imagine without the text):

Think you would consider it?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - hardrock_121 - 2013-10-26

installing the 1.4.5-frodo says dependencies not met.. do i need to be on any certain version of xbmc?

Edit: It downloads and installs but when i switch to mq5 it says some files are missing...how to fix this?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-10-26

(2013-10-26, 05:46)hardrock_121 Wrote: installing the 1.4.5-frodo says dependencies not met.. do i need to be on any certain version of xbmc?

Edit: It downloads and installs but when i switch to mq5 it says some files are missing...how to fix this?

As per Wanilton's post above, you need to install all of the add-on's manually through the repo.

Once you've done that, reinstal the skin and you shouldn't get that message anymore.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Diabolix - 2013-10-26

Hi Everyone,

Keep getting this error while trying to install Aeon MQ5 on a fresh installation of Frodo 12.2.

11:00:51 T:2928 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: C:\XBMC Apps\skin.aeonmq5-1.4.5-Frodo.zip\icon.png

Does anyone have any insight on this?

Update: Uninstalled with clearing out my profile, restarting and installing again seemed to have done the trick.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - wouterdt - 2013-10-26

I noticed that when I edit the main menu (changed backdrop for movies) the weather widget is gone. I have to reboot xbmc (openelec gotham) to get it back again.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - DarKarma - 2013-10-26

You are lucky if you get it back! I'm on Frodo/Windows 7 and if I change anything in the skin after installing it.... I never get back weather widget, it doesn't matter how many restarts of XBMC I do after that. The Settings widget acts the same way. I'm hoping in the final release this will be fixed... this skin is too good, it would be a shame to have such bugs.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Morbeas - 2013-10-26

When I try to install, I get a "dependencies not met" error. What exactly are those dependencies? I tried installing all the "manual" ones from your first post but it still didn't help.

PS. I'm running 12.2 on Windows 8.1 x64.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-10-26

This type of error occurs when some addon can not be installed.

The first thing to check is if XBMC is correctly connected to the internet and if the repository is working (if you can see a addons list from the addons menu/get addons).

If this is ok, the skin should install without any error.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Maxi - 2013-10-26

(2013-10-26, 01:23)Wanilton Wrote: @Martijn, the members don´t see or report, because don´t generate error messages in GUI, in this case, don´t have info or images (ausence only), if check log find errors.

skin widgets frodo addon in use Gotham, for same album, without fix:

Hi

I confirm this behavior using Gotham latest alpha... Being the fact that the solution of the problem is known... is there any expected date to implement it?

Thanks !!!

Max

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - NewMedia - 2013-10-26

Whenever I press the Recently Added button (above main title/widget), XBMC always freezes. Is this a widespread bug?