Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jjmucker - 2013-11-01

sweeeeeeet Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-11-01

(2013-11-01, 20:40)jjmucker Wrote: what forum?

This forum :p

[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sonic - 2013-11-01

Nice! Thank you so much MQ[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jjmucker - 2013-11-01

(2013-11-01, 20:55)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-11-01, 20:40)jjmucker Wrote: what forum?

This forum :p

lol Smile

I cant see it in your official repo. tried refreshing

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Skank - 2013-11-01

Great! Thx a lot and enjoy the holidays!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - carmelshay - 2013-11-01

MAZAL TOV!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Azza666 - 2013-11-01

No sign of it on the MQ repo or the official XBMC repo Confused

Really looking forward to this final version. Running rc3 at the moment. Awesome skin. Finally moved me away from Aeon Nox.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-11-01

We want to thank the translators teams, for outstanding service. (Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Spanish (Argentina, Mexico and Spain), Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - carmelshay - 2013-11-01

couple of bugs....im using gotham, and the skin updated automatically.
now alot of addons script are broken (subtitles,traktv and more), when will the gotham version supposed to show? (cause ill need to switch to ace)
also the hebrew on the rss stopped working (been uusing the 1.4.5 before and it worked fine)

1 more thing ive noticed that on showcase on tv show you cant switch off media case option. and it starts with the tvshows cover with media cases for some reasonl
the option is missing,but in movies showcase view the option is there,so if you switch there the tv will be fixed.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - wouterdt - 2013-11-01

Was running Gotham version 1.4.5, it automatically updated to Frodo 1.5.1. All is messed up, menu, settings etc. Am downloading 1.5.1 Gotham and resetting everything so I have a clean install.

When you update the repo version, will this happen again? (disabled auto-update of add-ons just to be sure)

ps. just notifying you of what happened, running nightly so am used to stuff being messed up on a reqular base.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sfnetwork - 2013-11-01

(2013-11-01, 21:29)Azza666 Wrote: No sign of it on the MQ repo or the official XBMC repo Confused

Really looking forward to this final version. Running rc3 at the moment. Awesome skin. Finally moved me away from Aeon Nox.

Refresh the XBMC repo

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - T800 - 2013-11-01

Running Apha 9 and 1.5.1 Gotham. Cannot find clean menu mode anymore. Is it still there?

Never mind, found it.
Widgets Auto/Manual etc on the widgets page.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - NewMedia - 2013-11-01

Thanks for the update. Very fine skin.

- I do have some questions though. Why is the font in panels not in correspondence to the Font you select? i.e. It seems to remain in Agency FB font or something similar which is not Font/Style 4? Is this intentional or I've got this wrong? The font size is nicer though.

[Changed: Widgets effect, slide to fade - to prevent skin freeze in some cases.] Could you explain what this is the skin, it's prob right in front of me but I'm not sure what it means. Are you referring when you change between widgets?

Edit : The extra customizations are really nice, you deserve big applauds for this masterpiece!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - wouterdt - 2013-11-01

Did a full re-config with 1.5.1, awesome job Marcos! Thank you Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - m0v1em4n - 2013-11-01

Thanks MQ and all that are working on this new skin

Top job