Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-11-09

@tr3v07 I'll check this, just wait.

@MrSpock I need to test on a touch device to see the behavior of this.

@T800 I already made this change in version 1.6.3. After a few seconds the other items become darker. Have you tested it?

@carmelshay presets are not controlled by skin, but I'll check this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - onlineN - 2013-11-09

(2013-11-09, 12:59)carmelshay Wrote: Hey mq, can you please fix the Hebrew fonts? The rss feed, lyrics and songs name appears like boxes and not fonts.
Thanks again

Same happened with Greek fonts. Also weather description under the main menu appears like boxes. Can you fix it too please?

Thank you very much

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - CutSickAss - 2013-11-09

(2013-11-09, 16:04)onlineN Wrote:
(2013-11-09, 12:59)carmelshay Wrote: Hey mq, can you please fix the Hebrew fonts? The rss feed, lyrics and songs name appears like boxes and not fonts.
Thanks again

Same happened with Greek fonts. Also weather description under the main menu appears like boxes. Can you fix it too please?

Thank you very much

I'll add the Greek characters in the new font and send it to Marcos later tonight, asking him to include it in the next skin update. Until then, just copy the original font over to the folder:
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\fonts

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - gabryael - 2013-11-09

Strangely, I keep getting a 'file not found message' from the repo when I try to install. I tried out the skin yesterday on an XBMCbuntu test build and liked it so I figured I'd install on my proper HTPC running windows 7 and Frodo. Any ideas?

Nevermind, saw the earlier post from Marcos regarding the update and refreshed the repo and that did the trick.

Great Skin!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - SALAMINOMACHOS - 2013-11-09

In the Main Menu , in the Section WEATHER , does not show the temperature indications for 36 Hours-Weekend etc , but only if i press enter.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Rvmax - 2013-11-09

(2013-11-09, 13:18)MarcosQui Wrote: @Rvmax HERE your fix.

Put in 720p folder.

Working fine. Big Thanks MQ Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - onetootreefor - 2013-11-09

(2013-11-09, 11:46)MarcosQui Wrote: @onetootreefor
1 - look into addon options (Skin Widgets). You will find what you seek.
2 - In skin settings/Main menu. You will find what you seek.

thanks, I must have looked over looked over the timer one a million times, and I would have never found that skin widget add-on! Thanks for the awesome skin!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Waltman - 2013-11-09

(2013-11-07, 19:32)Crewone Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 21:12)TRaSH Wrote: it would be nice if there would be a option if you're in the TV Shows you would be able to see on the banners/logo's how many eps are in the show unseen.

^^^ This ^^^

The only thing missing! Cool

I really would like this option to. Its the only reason why i am still using nox

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - onlineN - 2013-11-09

(2013-11-09, 16:25)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-11-09, 16:04)onlineN Wrote:
Thanks again

Thank you very much

I'll add the Greek characters in the new font and send it to Marcos later tonight, asking him to include it in the next skin update. Until then, just copy the original font over to the folder:
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\fonts

Thank you very much !!! Now its working again!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - lionking15 - 2013-11-09

Please can u fix the glass view, so that in episodes it shows either the clear art or logo of the tv series ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - splobber - 2013-11-09

I can't seem to be able to get this to download through the repo for some reason,. Is there a download link so I can manually install the skin?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - T800 - 2013-11-09

(2013-11-09, 15:03)MarcosQui Wrote: @T800 I already made this change in version 1.6.3. After a few seconds the other items become darker. Have you tested it?

Hi Marcos, just tried it now. It's fine in Movies and TV Shows although a slighter larger selected image would work better.
In Music and File mode it's still the same. Cannot tell what is selected without moving the selection.

(2013-11-09, 20:35)splobber Wrote: I can't seem to be able to get this to download through the repo for some reason,. Is there a download link so I can manually install the skin?

Force refresh wouldnt get it for me. Restarting XBMC got the update available.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - butcher* - 2013-11-09

Hello Marcos,

First great job!

Is there any option to use different views ('view options / Change View') to TV Shows and Movies.

For example, for my Movies I use 'Extra Thumbnail Style' and for TV Shows I use 'Fanart Style', the problem is that when I change the view in the Movies the change also occurs in the TV Shows and vice versa.

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - hasselhof - 2013-11-10

Marcos, what an awesome skin, I've only scratched the surface with it so far, you've given so much for us to play with. Next thing I'm going to do is make my own theme, exiting Cool.
Just to let people know who are intrested, Forum Browser add-on has been updated to work perfectly with Aeon MQ5, 'ruuk' made the changes required. Updated v2.1.31 of Forum Browser is available from 'ruuks' repo only. Thanks for a lovley skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - TRaSH - 2013-11-10

how do i get MQ5 to play a trailer of one of my movies/tvshows or recently added movies ?
in aeon nox there was a option when pressing info to choose trailer i believe it was also possible with TV shows but not sure about that would need to test it.