Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - FREAKJAM - 2013-09-30

Will there be an option to change the color of the watched indicator and the reddish color used in the settings/options menu's of MQ5?
Also, I actually like the watched indicator that was used in the early beta's of ace way better (the one that looks like an eye).

Other then that, perfect job. I'v been using MQ5 since the early beta's and I like it alot.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - pyrodex - 2013-09-30

One quirk I noticed which I noticed on past version of Aeon/Ace is when I do a artwork update from the gui it says Movie instead of TV in the TV section.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - john6555 - 2013-09-30

Love the skin, and as a VIP I've been lucky to test it out for some days already Smile
The one thing I really miss is a vertical menu like exists in Ace - is there any chance you will integrate an optional vertical menu?
Cheers!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bry - 2013-09-30

(2013-09-30, 17:25)john6555 Wrote: Love the skin, and as a VIP I've been lucky to test it out for some days already Smile
The one thing I really miss is a vertical menu like exists in Ace - is there any chance you will integrate an optional vertical menu?
Cheers!

I don't believe vertical menu has ever been part of the AEON skin series.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - john6555 - 2013-09-30

(2013-09-30, 18:07)bry- Wrote:
(2013-09-30, 17:25)john6555 Wrote: Love the skin, and as a VIP I've been lucky to test it out for some days already Smile
Cheers!

I don't believe vertical menu has ever been part of the AEON skin series.

You're correct - but Ace does have a vertical menu, and considering the Aeon MQ5 is based on the Ace skin code (as opposed to MQ4), it might be possible!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - fnwc - 2013-09-30

Awesome, MQ.

Thanks again, as always, for your incredible work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sclerato - 2013-09-30

Just a small suggestion, wich is not about the skin that i still have to look at, but about the forum thread.

The old MQ4 main thread had lots of usefull stuff and contributions inside the 380> pages! Is at least a mess to find something.

Im just asking if possible to make a separate thread this time, closed to replies, with only links to releavant posts/discussions.

Of course many thanks for the time you spend on the skin mate!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - lionking15 - 2013-09-30

Hi

Thanks for a brilliant skin!!

I find it a little bit darker compared to mq3 and 4... Even in wall view, when u set the flag bar to light view, it still has a dark presence in the middle of the bar....Is there a setting to make the images brighter ?

Also please tell me is it possible to add media cases to tv series in wall view, or am i missing a setting ?

Thank you once again for a power skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buff - 2013-10-01

Skin's looking great, just a couple of observations;

The update music library button, within the music submenu, actually updates movies and not music - update library from the context menu in the library works fine.

If you change the font of the main menu (which is a nice feature) when the text changes to the time elapsed/total track time when playing music or when scrolling through recently added movies or albums for instance, the font reverts to the standard - just looks a little weird not all being the same.

Pretty minor points, but just thought I would mention them.

Keep up the great work

[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Steini - 2013-10-01

Great work thanks! Even works really smooth on my ouya Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - hunkyn - 2013-10-01

Works really great except for when i select "Recently Aired" widget in the main menu xbmc crashes. Is this a bug or as Apple says "I am doing it wrong" Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - thebearnecessit - 2013-10-01

when downloading the skin zip file which folder do i want?

i am using gotham so i clicked on the gotham one, but then there are two more options.

skin.aeonmq5
or
skin.aeonmq5/720p

whats the difference?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - pyrodex - 2013-10-01

Another minor thing I noticed and not sure if there is any option to remove or disable it. In TV Shows the Recently Added section is above and if I up arrow to it and scroll across a few times and decide to go back down it takes two arrow downs instead of the one it took to get up. I then notice I can change Recently Added to something else and it maybe a little confusing for the wife factor. Any way to disable this feature?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-10-01

@thebearnecessit, click link download skin.aeonmq5, it´s fine, don´t worry.

@pyrodex, well you have one good option, go to skin settings, furniture, and change position widgets for top, now you go direct for main menu items, when press down.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - hunkyn - 2013-10-01

nice dint know about that setting. Where do i change the recenly aired to other type of widget?