Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Skank - 2013-11-12

Fixed

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - black_eagle - 2013-11-12

(2013-11-12, 00:30)Azza666 Wrote: Same problem here previously reported. If you change the widget on the main menu from recently added. Xbmc hangs and is unresponsive. You have to end the process or reboot to get things up and running again. Please resolve.

Otherwise a fantastic skin!

Yeah, I get this too sadly. Undecided

2 other things..
When in main menu.. You see at bottom the scrolling news text from xbmc (in openelec xbmc version)
When you press down.. You seed the submenus.. You press down a second time, you see the 4 or 5 buttons to shutdown or go to settings.. But those buttons overlap the scrolling text! Which is not good...

Other thing is.. When i change "speelfilms" into "films" and i want to replace the empty submenu with movies-sets.. He doesnt do it!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-11-12

(2013-11-12, 02:20)LFC..UK Wrote:
(2013-11-12, 00:30)Azza666 Wrote: Same problem here previously reported. If you change the widget on the main menu from recently added. Xbmc hangs and is unresponsive. You have to end the process or reboot to get things up and running again. Please resolve.

Hi MQ and Team

I can also confirm that I have experienced the same problem many times, so much so I do not even use the feature to avoid crash. Fyi using windows 7

I already answered this question and I will answer again. Is not related to skin. Uninstall the addon Skin Widgets, delete any reference in folder 'addons/package' and install again via the official repository.

(2013-11-12, 02:57)jover245 Wrote: Hi MarcosQui, i really love the new MQ 5, although i have one request.
In MQ 4, you used to be able to play the trailer of a movie when pressing up twice. Is there any chance this feature will return in MQ 5 or did i miss this/is there another shortcut i don't know of?

Press 'C' over the item. You find the trailler button. I adopted this system because it is standard for any view. In previous mode "up arrow" only work for some.

(2013-11-12, 07:51)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2013-11-11, 19:59)saitoh183 Wrote: Is there a way to get artwork manually for season posters for a single show via AD from the information screen of the show. (Like nox you press info and they Get Artwork)

figured it out Smile

Press 'C' over the item.

(2013-11-12, 09:14)MeniBI Wrote: You can see the X of La Roux gets cut off on the right side. When I change full screen to windowed view (1024*576 = 16:9 aspect ratio) it does show properly.
Dear MQ
Thanks for your great prduct, is there any solution for above problem?

If you use the skin in other aspect ratio (non-16:9), there is no solution. Sorry.

(2013-11-12, 11:26)Skank Wrote: In movie wall view, can i turn of the info i get when my cursor stands still? To speed up scrolling..?

Top menu/View Settings/Delay

(2013-11-12, 11:48)Skank Wrote: 2 other things..
When in main menu.. You see at bottom the scrolling news text from xbmc (in openelec xbmc version)
When you press down.. You seed the submenus.. You press down a second time, you see the 4 or 5 buttons to shutdown or go to settings.. But those buttons overlap the scrolling text! Which is not good...

Confirmed, I will correct. Thank you for reporting.

Quote:Other thing is.. When i change "speelfilms" into "films" and i want to replace the empty submenu with movies-sets.. He doesnt do it!

Huh

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MeniBI - 2013-11-12

Same problem here previously reported. If you change the widget on the main menu from recently added. Xbmc hangs and is unresponsive. You have to end the process or reboot to get things up and running again. Please resolve.

Hi MQ and Team

I can also confirm that I have experienced the same problem many times, so much so I do not even use the feature to avoid crash. Fyi using windows 7
[/quote]

I already answered this question and I will answer again. Is not related to skin. Uninstall the addon Skin Widgets, delete any reference in folder 'addons/package' and install again via the official repository.

Dear MQ
Sorry to bother you is but can u please give me clear instructions as i'm not spec in this
please clarify what should unistall and delate
Thanks in advance
I love your great work here

Easy mode (windows)

1 - Go to C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

2 - Delete folder service.skin.widgets

3 - Go to C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages

4 - Delete any reference of service.skin.widgets-x.x.x.zip

Open skin go to Addons\Get Addons\XBMC.ORG\Sevices. Localize Skin Widgets and install again.

This process solves for 99% of cases. Good luck.

Marcos, the replace bug i reported.. Is working after a reboot.. Nevermind it.

For the programs submenu.. I added video and program addons..
Is there a way to have these as widgets (with their own icon) on the main view of programs? Instead of going to the submenus?

For this you can use MY MENU:

(2013-09-28, 00:39)Wanilton Wrote: Image

Aha great!
Thx really awsome powerfulskin!
And is there a way to easily save skin settings.. Going too other xbmc machine and import skin settings?
I have 3 xbmc machines... A whole lot of working setting up everything!

And perhaps an easy way to import a complete theme?
Maybe for next skin.
Cause in openelec not easy to do stuff f themes

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-11-12

@Skank, import and export settings is fine in MQ5, if you install script.extendedinfo you can do it.

Go to skin settings, last item (Restore Settings) and you see options available.

Cool!

(2013-11-12, 12:59)MarcosQui Wrote: Easy mode (windows)

1 - Go to C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

2 - Delete folder service.skin.widgets

3 - Go to C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages

4 - Delete any reference of service.skin.widgets-x.x.x.zip

Open skin go to Addons\Get Addons\XBMC.ORG\Sevices. Localize Skin Widgets and install again.

This process solves for 99% of cases. Good luck.
Thank you my dear
now all works perfectRofl

its apaned again Sad

I think that the "Skin Widgets by Martijn - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142389" makes the problems