Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Skank - 2013-11-13

(2013-11-12, 13:41)Wanilton Wrote: @Skank, import and export settings is fine in MQ5, if you install script.extendedinfo you can do it.

Go to skin settings, last item (Restore Settings) and you see options available.

Ok i exported on windows xbmc
And tried to import it on openelec xbmc

Skin and xbmc hanged
Result: xbmc completly fucked up the openelec machine.. Couldnt even start it.. Resolution and refreshrate changed and stuff...
Guess export and import should be same platform?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bilalsbz - 2013-11-14

I can not write Arabic letters please help me the only problem I have with this wonderful skin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Bladerunner1962 - 2013-11-14

Hi, great job! A lot of opportunities for individual menu design!

Questions:

Is it possible to place the submenu items below the main menu buttons?
Actual the submenu items are placed down on end of the screen.

Is it possible to show/blend in general the submenu items?
Today there are only shown the main menu bottons. I have additional to klick down at
the main menu button in order to see the submenu items.
If yes, can then scroll left/right in order to selelct through the submenu items?

I only test the Aeon actual on my PC, before I change my HTPC from Eden 11 to Frodo
with your skin.
Actual I placed each movie together in superior folders. Means, until now I don't have
single folders for each movie.
Cause I invested a lot of time in my database with inividual rankings, genres, I would make
the switch from Eden 11 very easy.
How can I retain/keep everything then I switch?
Are pictures would be replaced with new downloaded pictures?
Is there a possible way to generate folders for each movie on automatic way?

Best regards,
Blade

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Bram77 - 2013-11-14

In the start post it's mentioned that the skin is compatible with Gotham. But I can't install it because it's marked as incompatible in the addon manager. Is there a workaround so I can still install the skin?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-11-14

@Bram77, it´s fine if use XBMC Gotham alpha 9, recently changes broken partially skin, don´t use november nightlies and work ok.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Bram77 - 2013-11-14

Ok, thanks for clarifying Smile. I"ll wait until the skin is compatible again.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - NewMedia - 2013-11-15

Edit: Fixed

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - iHateMemphiz - 2013-11-15

I'm on 1.6.3 and my Live TV EPG is still empty
All I see is CHANNEL EPG ALL TV CHANNELS and nothing else

the screen shots I've seen look awesome but no go here

Help me Big Grin

(2013-11-08, 09:53)meikelmoeller Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 14:20)macrho Wrote: I also have an empty live-tv EPG Sad
On my HTPC also. And the font size is much to small. My wife does not accept the size Wink Sitting in front a notebook is ok but on TV the text is to small.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2013-11-15

Hi

I am building a brand new software installation with OpenElec and Aeon MQ5 on my HTPC.

But my Alternative Music Genre icons are not being displayed, where should I save them or does it not matter? I created a new folder in the Userdata folder

\Userdata\Alternative Icons\Music Genre

On the Art pull down menu I have selected Alternative Genre Icons and I have set the path to the above, but even after a reboot no music genre icons are displayed.

Also is anyone else's Weather widget hit or miss? Some times its there and visible and some times it disappears.

Many Thanks

EDIT: Just tried this path with no spaces in the folder names, but still no music genre icons are being displayed Confused

\Userdata\Alternative_Icons\Music_Genre

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-11-15

(2013-11-15, 14:47)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

I am building a brand new software installation with OpenElec and Aeon MQ5 on my HTPC.

But my Alternative Music Genre icons are not being displayed, where should I save them or does it not matter? I created a new folder in the Userdata folder

\Userdata\Alternative Icons\Music Genre

On the Art pull down menu I have selected Alternative Genre Icons and I have set the path to the above, but even after a reboot no music genre icons are displayed.

Also is anyone else's Weather widget hit or miss? Some times its there and visible and some times it disappears.

Many Thanks

EDIT: Just tried this path with no spaces in the folder names, but still no music genre icons are being displayed Confused

\Userdata\Alternative_Icons\Music_Genre

Could you not just browse to the path?

HI Samu-rai

I can browse to my path OK to set the path where I put the genre icons, they are just not displayed when going in to Music Genres area.

I just get the default black icons with the music note on them.

This is weird as well. I just created a new MyMenu1 and called it NET TV. I then proceed to add the YouTube add-on to the first slot of its sub-menu. So then when I went to the NET TV menu, I could see the YouTube icon above the menu and select it to open YouTube etc.

I have then just installed the BBC iPlayer add-on and now gone back in to Customize main menu, selected the NET TV menu - pressed left to go to its sub-menu customization and now the first slot where YouTube was added and was listed as such now says: Empty. Yet on the XBMC menu and going to the NET TV menu the YouTube icon is still there and accessible.

I have selected slot 2 of the NET TV (MyMenu1) and added the BBC iPlayer add-on to this slot. So now I can see YouTube and iPlayer above the NET TV menu etc. But going back in to menu customization and looking at the NET TV sub-menu customization both slots 1 and 2 say Empty.

I then try to select the Video-Add-ons sub-menu item under the Settings menu, nothing opens, I then try to select the Music-Albums sub-menu item under the Music menu, nothing happens or is opened. Likewise when selecting Movie-Genres. I can't even select Restart from the Shutdown menu.

So I SSH in to the box to reboot it. After the reboot the menus start working again and looking in the menu customization for MyMenu1 aka NET TV and looking at the sub-menu customization slots 1 and 2 now say YouTube and iPlayer as they should.

No idea what all that was about? Seems it needed a reboot to apply and fix things..

Thanks

EDIT: And after that reboot the Weather widget is missing again.

MyMenu1 - Looks like this now its decided to start working:

EDIT: I take that back the only video add-on I can open from here is iPlayer the others do nothing when I click OK on them!
After another reboot they have started working again.

This is what the Music Genres area looks like, with Custom or Alternative Music Genres Icons set. Not working for me as you can see, anyone else got this working?

Thanks

EDIT:

I have changed the location / path, I created the alternative directory and put the icon images in there and now they are appearing in the UI !

/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack/icons_musicgenre/alternative

Also note the names of the .jpg icons files seem to be case sensitive. For example, blues.jpg did not work and get displayed in the UI. But Blues.jpg did work. So the file names have to match that of the Genre names.

Looks like this now its working:

Another issue with OpenElec ?

There are no files or folders in here:

/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack

I select Get or Update ExtraPack it then seems to download a few files, seems to finish too quickly and then there is nothing in the skin.aeonmq5.extrapack folder. And it I switch to another Theme in skin settings its all just black backgrounds, so it hasn't downloaded the extra pack properly.

Thanks

EDIT: Should I try the option underneath the Get or Update Extra Pack ? It says Delete Database and Download the Package again.

Just tired that and it seems to start downloading files but then stops or finishes and then still nothing inside the skin.aeonmq5.extrapack folder.

Is there a manual download URL for the extra pack?

... Found it here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171313

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bilalsbz - 2013-11-15

please help me I can not write Arabic letters and sorry for my bad english