Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - T800 - 2013-11-23

I've downloaded that Alpha 10 and it works fine.

Can't get MQ5 though. If I try to install, via repo or zip I get dependacies not met.

If I unzip and place in the addons folder nothing happens.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Poison - 2013-11-23

(2013-11-23, 20:00)Wanilton Wrote: @Poison, it´s simple step, go to settings -> customize main menu - settings item, press left arrow, in first empty submenu, use replace function, select program addons (enter), select addon "Thumbnails cleaner" and done.

You have now "Thumbnails cleaner" available in settings submenu.

Hah! I missed that left button to customize the submenu.
Rep to you Wanilton!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-11-23

T800, look in the first post in this thread, have all addon necessary for skin run ok, install addon by addon, and after install skin, this solve I think.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alfredeneuman - 2013-11-23

I still would love to know if there is any way to change the default 'view' from 'wide' to something else. If this skin is unable to do that, that's fine (although I don't know why that wouldn't be an option). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - yellow1144 - 2013-11-23

(2013-11-23, 01:36)cw-kid Wrote: My HTPC has been crashing out of XBMC all day today, its been bulletproof up until today. I wondered if it was something I have done to break it which is possible. But I see that V1.7.4 was pushed out today and my system is now running that version. Its been crashing a lot when scanning for new content in Music Videos (Concerts) which I was adding today.

I've looked in the XBMC logs but can't really see anything other than some exceptions with the Lyrics add-on wondered if that was causing it maybe. Also it crashed a lot when going in to the full screen music playback.

Might roll back the skin to see it becomes more stable again? Anyone else having issues today?

Thanks

Yeah.. I'm having a similar problem.

First, MQ, I lOVE your skins. Thanks for the fantastic work.

I've been using ACE on the latest Frodo version on Win 7/64 since ACE came out and have not had a single issue. I switched to MQ5 and set it up the way I like and now find XBMC crashing often. It can crash while doing seemingly anything, playing an add-on, a TV show, changing settings.. The log doesn't seem to be any help. That's happening with MQ5 1.76. It crashed about 4 times in an hour.

So it seems that there are still some instability issues. Sorry I can't be of any further help, but I thought I'd make my problems known.

MQ5 Is great but for the meantime I've reverted to ACE. I look forward to switching back in a while.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-11-24

alfredeneuman, press left arrow twice, in top menu, go to change view, press up arrow twice, active views, after use left or right arrow for alternate.

when are in collection, go to top menu (it´s similar in Ace),

Active views

Use left or right arrow for change views modes.

[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - francovilar - 2013-11-24

(2013-11-23, 19:52)starkos Wrote:
(2013-11-23, 19:22)francovilar Wrote:
(2013-11-10, 13:41)francovilar Wrote: I can confirm that this problem is only when using fixed list for home menu. Someone that's using gotham can try setting home menu to fixed list and see if has this problem? thank you in advanced.

I can't believe that I'm the only one having this problem.. third system I try and same thing in all 3... time to change skin.

Never used fixed list before so no idea how it previously behaved, but I can confirm that when returning to the home menu it always jumps to Movies.
(Gotham, MQ5 1.7.4)

Thank you. MQ, can you please fix main menu with fixed list?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Waltman - 2013-11-24

MQ

I like the new sets view, however the movie posters art do not appear in the upper horizontal line. If you change sets you can see the previous fan art disappearing in a flash.

i am on frodo 12.2.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alfredeneuman - 2013-11-24

(2013-11-24, 00:00)Wanilton Wrote: alfredeneuman, press left arrow twice, in top menu, go to change view, press up arrow twice, active views, after use left or right arrow for alternate.

when are in collection, go to top menu (it´s similar in Ace),

Yes, thank you. My problem is not selecting the view but rather having it stay on that view.

If I choose a new view, such as 'right list' or 'shelf' and then click down, it works fine. However, when I go to the next page of listings within the same category, it reverts back to the default 'wide' view rather than continue with the view I just selected. I was hoping there was an option to set a different 'view' as the default so that it would automatically go to (and stay) on that view instead of the current default of 'wide'.

Are you able to stay within the same view after selecting it?

Thanks again.

edit: Hmmm. Are you saying that the view will only continue to work as long as the 'view' title line remains open?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - m0v1em4n - 2013-11-24

(2013-11-23, 22:43)T800 Wrote: I've downloaded that Alpha 10 and it works fine.

Can't get MQ5 though. If I try to install, via repo or zip I get dependacies not met.

I am have the same issues, any know why this is happening, everything installed and worked fine on previous versions of MQ5 and Gotham alpha 9 ,
Tried installing all the add-ons but cant seem to find some of them in the repro, anyone have any ideas, is there a download section where we can just download all the addons for Gotham to make sure they are all installed

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - theagent - 2013-11-24

I'm on the latest nightly (Nov 23rd) and can't update either it seems. Dependencies not met.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Morbeas - 2013-11-24

How do I get 3D covers to show in MQ5?

(2013-11-24, 03:38)m0v1em4n Wrote:
(2013-11-23, 22:43)T800 Wrote: I've downloaded that Alpha 10 and it works fine.

I am have the same issues, any one know why this is happening, everything installed and worked fine on previous versions of MQ5 and Gotham alpha 9 ,
Tried installing all the add-ons but cant seem to find some of them in the repro, anyone have any ideas, is there a download section where we can just download all the addons for Gotham to make sure they are all installed

(2013-11-24, 07:00)theagent Wrote: I'm on the latest nightly (Nov 23rd) and can't update either it seems. Dependencies not met.

I even went back to the alpha 9 version of Gotham , which was a monthly release not nightly but still no joy, can anyone throw any light on this

Perhaps I should add that my XBMC install is running in portable mode but presume this wouldn't be an issue

(2013-11-24, 09:33)Morbeas Wrote: How do I get 3D covers to show in MQ5?

Hi

If you append your file name with the following 3DBD then rescan that movie from within the movies info section that should work, there are other triggers but that works for me, see example below.

Transformers Dark Of The Moon 3DBD

one last thing I did have some issues with one or two of my 3D movies not showing the covers in MQ5

Hope this helps

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Morbeas - 2013-11-24

I tried adding 3DBD but that didn't work for me.