Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2013-11-26

Hi

Can someone please explain how movie sets work? I am really confused.

I have turned on the new Movie Sets view and it looks great! However I have many many films that are listed as a "Collection" or set, but are just single movies.

How / where does it determine what films are in a "movie set"? I presume from TheMovieDB.org website some how?

Is it possible to only display "movie sets" where I actually have more than one film of that collection in my own movie library ? i.e I have to have at least two movies from that set, before it is listed as a movie set.

Otherwise its pointless I have many single films listed for stuff I never even knew was a "movie set" and I am unlikely to get the other films to complete the set etc.

For example its showing an "Aladdin Collection" I only have one film in my own library from this set, this film here which is Aladdin (1992).

If you search for Aladdin on TheMovieDB.org it as you would expect lists several films containing the name "Aladdin". Now I have no idea what other films in this list are also part of this "Aladdin Collection" XBMC is displaying ?

It works well for films in a collection when I have all those films, for example if I select "Alien Collection" it shows me all the Alien films, because I have all those films in my own movie library. But most Collections it is currently listing is a random list of single movies, which seems useless from a usability point of view.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-11-26

@cw-kid, in you example, here Aladdin Collection

http://www.themoviedb.org/collection/86027-aladdin-collection

For XBMC, if one movie is in sets, will show, I don´t believe have one way for not appears when have in collection one item only, but it´s my vision about, maybe have solution.

(2013-11-19, 19:49)MarcosQui Wrote: after install, rename the folder:

script.extendedinfo-master to script.extendedinfo

Also, go to Settings/Video/Library and choose GROUP MOVIES IN SETS

Remember that this version, in link, only works in XBMC Frodo. For Gotham we have a modified version, however this is not my script, is by Phil, so, I don't have permission to redistribute.

Ps. It would be great if ronie or Martijn can put this script in the official repository, would help a lot of people here.

Do we still need to do this?

This is how my movie sets looks when the setting: "Group Movies In Sets" is turned OFF. And the add-on in this path: /storage/.xbmc/addons

Is called: script.extendedinfo-master

This is how my movie sets looks when the setting: "Group Movies In Sets" is turned ON. And the add-on in this path: /storage/.xbmc/addons

Is called: script.extendedinfo

After rebooting, I can't see any difference or change? So what does the "Group Movies In Sets" setting under Settings - Video - Library actually do ?

Many thanks

(2013-11-26, 13:32)Wanilton Wrote: @cw-kid, in you example, here Aladdin Collection

http://www.themoviedb.org/collection/86027-aladdin-collection

For XBMC, if one movie is in sets, will show, I don´t believe have one way for not appears when have in collection one item only, but it´s my vision about, maybe have solution

OK thank you I now see on the left hand side of TheMovieDB.org website there is a Collections link. If I click that it opens the page you just gave me the URL for.

Its a real shame we cannot tell XBMC to only show movie sets, if you only have more than 1 movie from the collection. i.e the minimum is 2 movies from the collection, before that collection then gets listed in "Movie Sets".

Cheers

Hi

Is this a bug / issue ?

When using the Official XBMC remote app on my Apple iPod Touch.

Whilst music is in full screen mode, the lyrics are displayed.

If I then on the Official XBMC remote app, press the home button (House icon) it takes me back to the main XBMC menu, however the lyrics are still displayed over the top of the Artist Information and Next Tracks as you can see in the screen shot below.

I do not have this problem with my MCE IR remote control handset however. Probably because the Green Button (menu) button is programmed to send an ESC command to XBMC, which I have to press twice to exit music fullscreen mode, once exits the lyrics and twice exists the music fullscreen. Whereas pressing the home button in the official XBMC remote app jumps you right back to the main XBMC menu in one go and as a result the lyrics are still being displayed over the top.

Many thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - fabris74 - 2013-11-26

(2013-11-26, 12:55)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Can someone please explain how movie sets work? I am really confused.

I have turned on the new Movie Sets view and it looks great! However I have many many films that are listed as a "Collection" or set, but are just single movies.

How / where does it determine what films are in a "movie set"? I presume from TheMovieDB.org website some how?

Is it possible to only display "movie sets" where I actually have more than one film of that collection in my own movie library ? i.e I have to have at least two movies from that set, before it is listed as a movie set.

Otherwise its pointless I have many single films listed for stuff I never even knew was a "movie set" and I am unlikely to get the other films to complete the set etc.

For example its showing an "Aladdin Collection" I only have one film in my own library from this set, this film here which is Aladdin (1992).

If you search for Aladdin on TheMovieDB.org it as you would expect lists several films containing the name "Aladdin". Now I have no idea what other films in this list are also part of this "Aladdin Collection" XBMC is displaying ?

It works well for films in a collection when I have all those films, for example if I select "Alien Collection" it shows me all the Alien films, because I have all those films in my own movie library. But most Collections it is currently listing is a random list of single movies, which seems useless from a usability point of view.

Thanks
Hello, first sorry for my english, if you want to remove in the movie-set ones that have only one add-on downloaded web interface XWMM you connect via a browser, select the movie that you do not have the set on the right side where you go indicates the collection via other details delete it and save at this point in the movie-set collection should no longer be ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - harybary - 2013-11-26

Hello MQ,

I found problem with Cyrillic fonts in Album view:

When I switch to Confluence - everything is OK

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - iblong - 2013-11-26

Where is the option to animate weather?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-11-26

@iblong, go to setting, configure main menu, weather, show animated weather, and you need have extrapack installed, for show too.

See image for reference:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - foomanshoe - 2013-11-26

(2013-11-26, 11:05)Wanilton Wrote: @foomanshoe, in your first picture, focus in movies item in the list, press left arrow, show all items in submenu + empty positions, for change item in submenu, only need use replace function, done.

Show this, focus item submenu and replace using choose video add-on

Rename item using respective function.

@Caramba69, need ,3DBD in filename, but after change tag, you need reescan your items for refresh your collection database.

@Wanilton: Thanks for the clear explanation. I swore I tried that before, but to no avail. I never noticed the "<- Submenu" icon at the bottom. That did the trick.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - liquidtoon - 2013-11-26

(2013-11-26, 13:32)cw-kid Wrote: After rebooting, I can't see any difference or change? So what does the "Group Movies In Sets" setting under Settings - Video - Library actually do ?

This allows collections to be grouped when you are not in Sets view, just normal Movies view.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - JorgeS - 2013-11-26

Hello MQ and everyone.

first this is a very beautiful skin, very "elegant", pretty close to perfect i would say Nod

second, an issue with this last update and a couple of questions:

This is what i get after this last update for the movie sets view, both in movie sets and in single movie views:

it works fine if i use the "Use Media Case" option:

Now a question, is it possible for you to add an option to not show the new "TVshow-next aired" text in the views, it makes the whole top part of the background fanart a lot darker,
what i do now is disable the addon completely but it also disables the TV Guide and i would like to keep that if possible.

and finally (sorry for the long post) :

The Movies line seems to be incomplete if you compare it to the TV Shows and what appears here:

seems to me that this is what the main menu line should look like, is that intentional or an oversight

Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sualfred - 2013-11-26

I always see the poster artworks with round corners when box style is disabled. Where the hell do I set this setting? ^^ Mine are not round.
It would be also awesome if the "currently playing" widget could be turned off and the skin would display a full size playback with the menu OSD like it was on MQ4 (or is there a setting for it)?

(2013-11-26, 17:22)liquidtoon Wrote:
(2013-11-26, 13:32)cw-kid Wrote: After rebooting, I can't see any difference or change? So what does the "Group Movies In Sets" setting under Settings - Video - Library actually do ?

This allows collections to be grouped when you are not in Sets view, just normal Movies view.

Oh so it does! I never knew that. Thanks!

I have listed a "James Camerson Titanic" set showing, with just the 1997 Titanic movie in there. Via the edit on the context menu, I renamed the set to spell Cameron properly. Looking on TheMovieDB.org I can't see such a set / collection exists? Was wondering why I was seeing this collection? And I wasn't aware they made a Titanic 2 it sank LOL.

Also the James Bond Collection I thought I had films missing from it, I have all the James Bond films in my own movie library.

In this view only so many films are listed: "Dr. No" to "The Man with the Golden Gun"

I then later realised if I click OK on the collection all the James Bond films were then displayed in Wall view.

I guess it only shows so many of the movies at the top in the movies sets view. That's fine if that's how its meant to be.

@JorgeS

I can confirm also that if you turn off Use Media Case it then looks like this:

And I think you are right now you have pointed it out, that on the main XBMC menu it does not look quite right the "Unwatched"
should be Movies: 500 Unwatched: 288

This is not a problem on the TV Shows main menu that is OK, However the Concerts menu has the same problem with a missing label.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - pettergulbra - 2013-11-26

Hi

Is there a way to make this "on going" movie from last added widget.
Because like now, the movie is watched, it not "on going".

I have searched this, but haven`t found anything.