Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - heslo - 2014-01-13

(2014-01-12, 17:00)Wanilton Wrote: Hello heslo, here work fine, what operational system? what version XBMC?

Windows 8.1, running XBMC 12.3

(2014-01-12, 17:49)macrho Wrote: heslo - go to Settings > Skin Settings > Main Menu and select Custom Main Menu

It's all right there

select programs, for example, and then uncheck show and you're good to go

*note that the submenus are accessed by going left on the menu of interest

Yep, this is what I've tried... but the "Show" toggle won't uncheck. It's the strangest thing. I've even tried it on my HTPC in my bedroom, also running XBMC 12.3 and Windows 8.1 and still the same issue :/

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - schumi2004 - 2014-01-13

(2014-01-12, 23:09)Wanilton Wrote: schumi2004, when playing, press m, in menu, select option furniture, furniture - hidden mode.
Yeah that's it but why can't i seem to find that option when viewing a series but do see it when watching LiveTV.
Thanks, i'll check my setup to see what is wrong.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Blackmave - 2014-01-13

hello,

please, in the Music/Album and Interpret Screen... also in VideoAddon-Screen
the Navigation hav only a witebox ... can you make a zoom box again - same in Serien-Screen?
(in MQ4 it was mutch better to Navigate.)
Sometimes i not see were the witebox is.If its Zoom out I see it mutch better.

Thanks Blackmave

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - soder - 2014-01-13

I just treid MQ5 after being on Aeon Nox for many years now.

Got some questions I hope I can get some answers to.

1. Is Aeon Nox stopped being developed?

2. Is MQ5 more or less CPU needy then Aeon Nox?

3. I miss the view "episode" in TV Shows from Aeon Nox, where there's a thumb of the episode to the right, and the following episodes are right under, with some short info about the episode. On the left is a poster for the show... Is this some view that are coming back?

Otherwise I could config this skit pretty much as I keep my Aeon Nox (Movie: LowList TVshow: Landscape with logos (there was something like this in MQ5 to, in season view LowList, but then in Episode list I miss the "Episode view" from Nox.

I hope someone can help an old Aeon fan to get to MQ5 smoothless. =)

/Söder

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-01-13

(2014-01-13, 12:45)soder Wrote: I just treid MQ5 after being on Aeon Nox for many years now.

Got some questions I hope I can get some answers to.

1. Is Aeon Nox stopped being developed?

2. Is MQ5 more or less CPU needy then Aeon Nox?

3. I miss the view "episode" in TV Shows from Aeon Nox, where there's a thumb of the episode to the right, and the following episodes are right under, with some short info about the episode. On the left is a poster for the show... Is this some view that are coming back?

Otherwise I could config this skit pretty much as I keep my Aeon Nox (Movie: LowList TVshow: Landscape with logos (there was something like this in MQ5 to, in season view LowList, but then in Episode list I miss the "Episode view" from Nox.

I hope someone can help an old Aeon fan to get to MQ5 smoothless. =)

/Söder

Hi Soder

Aeon MQ5 and Aeon Nox are two different skins developed by separate skinners.

1) You will need to ask in the Nox specific forum, but I would very much doubt development has stopped.

2) Again I can't really say (as I don't use Nox) but MQ5 runs smoothly on Android devices with very little CPU power.

3) This view won't be included within MQ5 due to the reasons given above.

Hope that helps.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - micoba - 2014-01-13

Great Skin! Thanks for the hard work!

How do you activate picons in the infobar while switching channels or showing channel info?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - justinkb - 2014-01-13

Holy cow, this skin is great. Just wanted to drop a line to congratulate and thank you on a job extremely well done

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - mbc0 - 2014-01-14

Hi,

Can anyone help me please with a major problem (for me anyhow) when I search for a program (in this case "rally" for the WRC that starts this weekend) I get one result for the Dakar Rally and that's it! I have tried changing the filters in the search for genres/channels etc but I only get one result! If I change my skin to another (any it seems) I get the expected pages of results (about 3 pages in this case) Can anyone help please? this is the ONLY problem with the skin which is forcing me to use another :-(

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Acrobat76 - 2014-01-14

Maybe I am missing the obvious: Where can I find thmbnails for things such as settings, exit, shutodwn etc for use in the custom menus? The skin has a "Thumbnail Set" browse function. Is such a set included in MQ5 or do I have to get them from elsewhere?

If so: Any good sources someone can recommend?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-01-14

(2014-01-14, 12:20)Acrobat76 Wrote: Maybe I am missing the obvious: Where can I find thmbnails for things such as settings, exit, shutodwn etc for use in the custom menus? The skin has a "Thumbnail Set" browse function. Is such a set included in MQ5 or do I have to get them from elsewhere?

Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean.

Can you post a screen shot?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - micoba - 2014-01-14

(2014-01-13, 14:56)micoba Wrote: Great Skin! Thanks for the hard work!

How do you activate picons in the infobar while switching channels or showing channel info?

By the way: I set the correct picon folder. This works in other skins (Aeon Nox, Confluence).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Acrobat76 - 2014-01-14

(2014-01-14, 12:47)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 12:20)Acrobat76 Wrote: Maybe I am missing the obvious: Where can I find thmbnails for things such as settings, exit, shutodwn etc for use in the custom menus? The skin has a "Thumbnail Set" browse function. Is such a set included in MQ5 or do I have to get them from elsewhere?

Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean.

Can you post a screen shot?

My apologies for not being clear enough. Hope these shots explain better:

Basically I`d like thumbnails for the icons on the right of my "My menu 1". Mostly for default stuff such as Shutdown, Exit, Program Addons, Settings etc

This is from where I think I can choose a thumbnail. My question is: Is there an "official" skin thumbnail set I can use? If not, any idea where I can find a nice set of thumbnails for this great skin?

Thanks Smile

EDIT: Seems like I dont knowhow to use imgur properly! Opening the links does show the screenshots though

No, there's no thumbnail set as far as I know. Sorry.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - gboystance - 2014-01-14

Hey, I'm having trouble playing music and also going through my video files while on XBMC. When I browse my video files in their folders, the music fades off and stops.
Thanks

Disable TV Tunes. That should sort it.