Kodi Community Forum
EMM not scrapping fanarts - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: EMM not scrapping fanarts (/showthread.php?tid=175503)

Pages: 1 2

EMM not scrapping fanarts - mephistopoa - 2013-10-11

I've been using version 1.3 fine for a while, then today, after a few weeks not scrapping films I decided to organise my stuff and then noticed I can't scrap films fanarts. Not sure if it is a problem with the providers website limp impwards or something else. I even updating to 1.3 r16 and 1.4 beta but still the same. Anyone having the same issue?

Also trailer that used to be downloaded from youtube or other sites are not working anymore?

Strange, a few weeks ago it worked perfectly fine

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - inferno0270 - 2013-10-12

same here, No fanarts/posters.

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - Dignam - 2013-10-12

1.3.0.9 for me, no posters/fanart

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - mardup - 2013-10-12

BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131006 >>>> no posters/fanart

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - steve1977 - 2013-10-12

Unfortunately true. No poster and fanart.with 1.3R16

RE: - DanCooper - 2013-10-13

1.3.0.9 -> old TMDB API -> TDMD no poster/fanart
1.3.0.15 -> new TMDB API -> TDMD/IMP/MovieDB works
1.3.0.16 - > TDMD/IMP/MovieDB works

RE: - steve1977 - 2013-10-13

Thanks for your message. I now figured that it works with single-scrape, but batch-scraping does not work for me. Whenever I scrape multiple movies, it drops posters or fanart or movie info (or even all of it).

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - mephistopoa - 2013-10-14

Just did a "fresh" install of version 1.3.16 and everything worked, weird but I'm happy Smile

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - DanCooper - 2013-10-14

(2013-10-13, 05:32)steve1977 Wrote: Thanks for your message. I now figured that it works with single-scrape, but batch-scraping does not work for me. Whenever I scrape multiple movies, it drops posters or fanart or movie info (or even all of it).

Autoscraping tested with native scraper, works for me.

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - G elly N - 2013-10-14

I'm unable to scrape posters & fanart using EEM v1.3 r16 using the native or TMDB.
when i (re)scrape movie i get the option to choose a poster/fanart but when i select one instead of the size option at the botton saying the resolution its says things like - original, medium ,cover(x), small with some faded and unclickable, when i chose the size i want and press ok i get a message saying an error has occured - object refrence not set to object

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - uncertainty - 2013-10-14

(2013-10-14, 18:42)G elly N Wrote: I'm unable to scrape posters & fanart using EEM v1.3 r16 using the native or TMDB.
when i (re)scrape movie i get the option to choose a poster/fanart but when i select one instead of the size option at the botton saying the resolution its says things like - original, medium ,cover(x), small with some faded and unclickable, when i chose the size i want and press ok i get a message saying an error has occured - object refrence not set to object

Im having the same issue using EEM v1.3 r16 and native scraper. I updated to r16 by just overwriting all the files from my previous rXX. Do I have to use the TMDB scraper to download fanart from TMDB or can that still be done with the native scraper (as it has option to get images from TMDB) ?

Ill supply error logs if needed but first I want to confirm what scrapers I must use in order to get fanart from TMDB...

thanks

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - DanCooper - 2013-10-15

Native and TMDB get fanart from TMDB.
Btw. you can't mix native and tmdb scraper.

(2013-10-14, 18:42)G elly N Wrote: I'm unable to scrape posters & fanart using EEM v1.3 r16 using the native or TMDB.

Errorlog?

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - uncertainty - 2013-10-16

(2013-10-15, 11:11)DanCooper Wrote: Native and TMDB get fanart from TMDB.
Btw. you can't mix native and tmdb scraper.

Errorlog?

Here is the error message when trying to select a fanart or poster image to download using native scraper.

"Title: Error
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.dlgImgSelect.OK_Button_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Date/Time: 10/15/2013 6:36:33 PM"
==========================================================================================="

This error occurs after clicking on the thumb image of the poster or fanart to download and instead of it showing the size option at the botton saying the resolution its says things like - original, medium ,cover(x), small with some faded and unclickable. When I select any option that error message occurs and the fanart or poster image is not downloaded. BTW when I look in the temp directory I do see that it has downloaded all the fanart thumbs but not any full images.

Update: I did a new clean install of Ember_1.3.0.16.rar and built a quick new database of afew movies. Getting the same error message as before when trying to manually rescrape poster or fanart for any movie using the Native Ember Scrapers. If instead I have Ember automatically scrape the movie for me then it is able to download both the Poster and Fanart with no error messages.

Hope that helps and Thanks again for looking into it...

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - McButton - 2013-10-19

Works fine here. I've always needed and never got FOLDER.jpg or FANART.jpg to populate. All other types are fine. Fix to this?

RE: EMM not scrapping fanarts - McButton - 2013-10-19

Got it. Just enabled ALL the scrapers. Something caught it. However, when I do a manual, I get a NO POSTER avail. Whatevs. EDIT: Broken again. It works. Then doesn't. Been that way for years. Dang. Sad