Kodi Community Forum
MyVideo.de - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: MyVideo.de (/showthread.php?tid=182683)

Pages: 1 2

MyVideo.de - Dikkie - 2014-01-08

Hi,
the AddOn MyVideo.de is great. How i can mark the categorie chart to play all videos inside or how i can mark all videos to put it in the playlist?

Regards
Dikkie

RE: MyVideo.de - sphere - 2014-01-08

Select the first entry you want to play, open up the context menu (c on keyboard) and choose "play from here".

(Even that I am the author of the MyVideo.de Add-on this is a default XBMC feature)

RE: MyVideo.de - Dikkie - 2014-01-08

Ok that works fine! But i use my Remote Control on my TV via CEC. And i cant find the right key on the Remote Control for 'c'! Confused

Maybe this helps you: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=165142 ?

RE: MyVideo.de - samy_d - 2014-01-08

Hi sphere,
thansk for the great addon! I noticed that your stopped supporting the addon on the german xbmcnerds board.
There are several bugs and feature requests posted for the myvideo addon over the last months. Would be nice if you could look at it.

Thanks again,
samy

(2014-01-08, 13:04)samy_d Wrote: Hi sphere,
thansk for the great addon! I noticed that your stopped supporting the addon on the german xbmcnerds board.
There are several bugs and feature requests posted for the myvideo addon over the last months. Would be nice if you could look at it.

Thanks again,
samy

Thanks for the note, I fixed most of the errors reported in that thread and requested an update into the official xbmc.org repository.

RE: MyVideo.de - samy_d - 2014-01-08

(2014-01-08, 13:50)sphere Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 13:04)samy_d Wrote: Hi sphere,

Thanks again,
samy

Thanks for the note, I fixed most of the errors reported in that thread and requested an update into the official xbmc.org repository.
Big Grin

RE: MyVideo.de - seanlon - 2014-04-07

Any idea why I suddenly can no longer play videos from myvideo.de? I get an error message: "try again later"

RE: MyVideo.de - sphere - 2014-04-07

(2014-04-07, 03:52)seanlon Wrote: Any idea why I suddenly can no longer play videos from myvideo.de? I get an error message: "try again later"

Are you using version 0.9.6? If yes and you have still issues, please upload a Debug Log.

RE: MyVideo.de - seanlon - 2014-04-08

I think it's because I'm in the US - it's odd though because I was able to view videos a week ago. Is there a new proprietary law or something?

RE: MyVideo.de - stormsdad - 2014-05-17

Hello everyone,
It looks like im not the only one having a problem viewing videos. Everything was fine until about 2 weeks ago. Now I get an error message to please try again later. How to I fix this. There are plenty of videos I would like to view and upload and now I cant do anything..... help.....lol

RE: MyVideo.de - stormsdad - 2014-05-20

whats wrong with this site... myvideo.de..... it worked for a day and now were back to the error message.... come on already, lets get it fixed or tell us how to solve the problem

Re: RE: MyVideo.de - Martijn - 2014-05-20

(2014-05-20, 21:55)stormsdad Wrote: whats wrong with this site... myvideo.de..... it worked for a day and now were back to the error message.... come on already, lets get it fixed or tell us how to solve the problem

You sound pretty ungrateful for something you can use for free...
Start with a Debug Log on pastebin.com

RE: MyVideo.de - stormsdad - 2014-05-23

(2014-05-20, 22:01)Martijn Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 21:55)stormsdad Wrote: whats wrong with this site... myvideo.de..... it worked for a day and now were back to the error message.... come on already, lets get it fixed or tell us how to solve the problem

You sound pretty ungrateful for something you can use for free...
Start with a Debug Log on pastebin.com

not ungrateful just enjoy the site and its frustrating when it suddenly goes out with an error message and I cant figure out if its my computer or the site. I have looked at the de bug log and to be honest Im not sure what to do with that... any simple instructions on how it works to resolve the issue? thanks

RE: MyVideo.de - stormsdad - 2014-06-02

so here we are on 6/2/14 and I still have no idea what to do to get the video back... when I go to what Im being told its not giving me anything to get the video fixed. It seems to be just an area to note your problem and there doesnt seem to be any answers.... can anyone help with this? thanks in advance.