Kodi Community Forum
Non index movies - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Windows (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Thread: Non index movies (/showthread.php?tid=195298)

Pages: 1 2

Non index movies - Paynemaster - 2014-05-16

Hello. i have a question about non index movies.

I can remember in the older versions of xbmc that u can get a list of files [movies] that couldn't be recognize. this was mostly due to unclear file names. Now my question is. Where in Frodo/gotham can i find this list again.

Hopefully somebody knows what i mean.

RE: Non index movies - PatK - 2014-05-16

The Video Button file mode will show files not yet scraped. Entire folders can be excluded from scans. Some Skins allow folders/drives outside designated normal sources and are hidden from scrapes.

RE: Non index movies - Ned Scott - 2014-05-16

There's a missing movies add-on that you can install.

RE: Non index movies - RavRob - 2014-05-16

(2014-05-16, 06:33)Ned Scott Wrote: There's a missing movies add-on that you can install.

Where do I find that addon Ned? That sounds interresting.

RR

RE: Non index movies - Ned Scott - 2014-05-18

Add-on:Missing Movie Scanner (wiki)

RE: Non index movies - RavRob - 2014-05-20

Tx m8

RE: Non index movies - Paynemaster - 2014-09-22

ok. Missing movie scanner addon is cool. but what is the easiest way to add them to the list. it seems i cannot scrape them in the addon

RE: Non index movies - WeirdH - 2014-09-22

Go to your file list and add them manually. There's an option for that when scraping single movies: it shows you a list of suggestions when no match is found, and to the side of that list is a button 'manual'.

(2014-09-22, 17:30)WeirdH Wrote: Go to your file list and add them manually. There's an option for that when scraping single movies: it shows you a list of suggestions when no match is found, and to the side of that list is a button 'manual'.

and how can i get it in the list when it is not able to be recognize. don't ask me how. but the scraper has trouble with the Disney Movie Aladdin. i have no clue what to do here

RE: Non index movies - RavRob - 2014-09-22

If you have a keyboard, just go to the movie, highlight it and press I. You will get the info. Hit refresh and from there you should be able to go to the list as stated by Paynemaster. If your movie doesn't show in the list, you maybe able to enter the name manually. Check the spelling. If the movie is there just select it and it's done.

(2014-09-22, 17:49)RavRob Wrote: If you have a keyboard, just go to the movie, highlight it and press I. You will get the info. Hit refresh and from there you should be able to go to the list as stated by Paynemaster. If your movie doesn't show in the list, you maybe able to enter the name manually. Check the spelling. If the movie is there just select it and it's done.

yeah thats what i am doing. entering the name manually but with no results... so strange that a big movies like Aladdin cannot be found.is this some sort of bug? so now iam stuck on how to add a movie like this for example

RE: Non index movies - derekjason - 2014-09-22

I have noticed movies (anything, actually) are not auto-scraping with Kodi. I can add video sources, manually select individual video files, and then pull the info which adds the properly scraped movie to XBMC's library.

but I still don't know how to add non index movies to my movie list

RE: Non index movies - derekjason - 2014-09-22

If you right-click on the file, choose "Movie Information," do you get a list of movies? If you see your movie on the list, choose it and it should scrape properly. This assumes you have already chosen the correct directory content category for the file location, in this case "Movies."

RE: Non index movies - Paynemaster - 2014-09-23

(2014-09-22, 22:26)derekjason Wrote: If you right-click on the file, choose "Movie Information," do you get a list of movies? If you see your movie on the list, choose it and it should scrape properly. This assumes you have already chosen the correct directory content category for the file location, in this case "Movies."

No. My movie will not show up when i press Movie information