Kodi Community Forum
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: PVR & Live TV Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=167)
+---- Forum: IPTV Simple Client (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=215)
+---- Thread: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) (/showthread.php?tid=196188)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - raptors - 2015-04-09

I am having an issue with this program. It's reporting links a lot of links that are down as up. Does anyone else have this issue or know how I can debug it?

Edit: I'm on Windows 7.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2015-04-09

raptors,
Some streams types that is not fully supported can lead to this issue (ex, RTMP). When it can't accurately detect if the stream is alive it mark it as alive to eliminate wrong results.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - raptors - 2015-04-10

A lot of these links are http. I'm also having with what an earlier poster posted about the program giving me Busy to switch. Even after restart.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - raptors - 2015-04-10

Sorry forgot to ask this earlier. Is there a way to select all streams by a host and hide/remove them if they don't work?

BTW: thanks for the program and quick replies.

Edit:

It's marking streams it can't connect to (HTTP) as up. I wish there was a setting to mark those as down. I don't care if some might actually work, vast majority of the times they aren't.

Edit:

Busy to switch occurs when you press stop before the stream has fully loaded. It stops and but it still says busy to switch when you try to load something else..

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2015-04-10

(2015-04-10, 01:49)raptors Wrote: Busy to switch occurs when you press stop before the stream has fully loaded. It stops and but it still says busy to switch when you try to load something else..
Can you tell me on which streams/protocols it happens?
You can send me such streams URLs in p.m. I will test it.
Thanks.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - MrCoolSpan - 2015-04-10

Hello i relay like this
But i having some RQ:
1) I like to have and editor so we can add a new channel, instead of add it the play list and the reloadet
2) a potability to add a url to every channel ext

/hires/pp/playboy_tv_uk.png

becurse the we can add thin in the setting.xml
<setting id="logoBaseUrl" value="http://www.lyngsat-logo.com"/>

and it will add the logo for the channel and you don’t have to download it

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2015-04-11

New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-0.9.5

Added multi playlists support, EPG assign mode, Autostart at bootup option, Italian localization, other new features and improvements.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - Fitzcarraldo - 2015-04-11

Thanks Nikman the new Andrid version with EPG management is really fantanstic.

I have found a possible bug but maybe is just my hardware problem.
I am testing on 3 device with 3 different chipset.
1 is Amlogic s802 ... works fine
1 is rk3288 works fine
1 is rk3188 works fine but if I have a dead link, and the buffering symbol become red, there is no way to open a new stream. I must restart the program.
If I uncheck the 'use native player'option I do not have this problem but the quality is really bad and sometimes out of sync.
Any advice?

btw this is not related to the new release, I had same behavior on previous releases

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2015-04-11

(2015-04-11, 10:54)Fitzcarraldo Wrote: 1 is rk3188 works fine but if I have a dead link, and the buffering symbol become red, there is no way to open a new stream. I must restart the program.
I guess, it can be the device firmware issue. You can try to update firmaware to a newer versions or try alternative if any.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - Fitzcarraldo - 2015-04-15

what about EPG update for android?
Some times the only way to update the list for me is to change the source file.

Any way to improve this in android?

thanks

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2015-04-15

I've already answered you in p.m. earlier:
Quote:EPG shouldn't be downloaded very often. Perfect Player downloads EPG once a day or right after user has changed EGP settings. It's to elliminate banning for frequent EPG downloading from some sites.
Using EPG from local directory includes downloading too (from directory to app's internal storage). That is why your EPG is not updated.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - Fitzcarraldo - 2015-04-15

I remember your answer, just wonder is there is a workaroud.
Sometimes the epg is just empty... and even if i click on refresh only the channel list is refreshing.

Why such behavior? I mean the EPG was dowloded before but not showing when for instance restarting the program (not all the times)

So i must force refresh

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2015-04-15

I did not met such behaviour. How can I reproduce it?

well, to me it happens when the application starts, sometimes the epg just do not load. My trick is to change the xml file url (i have 2 files one is xml and the other one gz) and it it will then load

Are your EPG files placed in network shared folder?