Kodi Community Forum
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: PVR & Live TV Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=167)
+---- Forum: IPTV Simple Client (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=215)
+---- Thread: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) (/showthread.php?tid=196188)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - bhatti15 - 2015-12-25

Hi

How do I make a custom epg file

Eg if i want to add s sports and bbc channels etc
How do I generate a custom file?

Also anyone have an example of a m3u8 file in the correct format so I can add my channels

Thanks

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2016-01-21

New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.2.11

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2016-01-21

(2015-12-25, 06:30)bhatti15 Wrote: How do I make a custom epg file
Read instruction here

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - bpdover - 2016-01-21

Hello Nikman, great software been using it and it really helps maintaining the m3u file. Got a few suggestions for improvements to better the software, please this is to better it not as a criticism...

- When loading a file empty the memory, it looks like it reloads the last file from somewhere in the system. this will allow for different list to be maintain and not merged together.
- Channel name
- when loading or saving convert to proper case
- allow for in-place editing, (maybe press F2 or clicking in-place) instead of selecting "change" from drop down list
- Group title
- allow to maintain the list seperate window or something like that
- allow for in-place editing (same as channel name). but maybe for groups use a drop-box that will allow typing and will auto-fill based on already saved groups
- maybe save the groups into a separate program property file (ini, xml, etc) this will allow for a master list for the user to have no matter the list he/she is working on
- when loading or saving convert to proper case
- Sorting
- add sort by "channel status", list the active first, then the lost, then the unavailable? this will allow to for easy removal of channels that the user migth not want. this leaves it to the user to delete what they don;t want.
- when sorting by channel name, list alphabetically, that way if

hope this helps.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - barbo - 2016-01-23

Hi,

Realy cool application. I can help you translate it in Slovenian.

Can you please make DVB subtitles to work, please please. My wife need it realy bad Smile

I use android version on Philips Android TV. Channels are little slow loadin, 6-7sec and when the channel start it goes in slowmotion for a 2-3 seconds. On native mode a lot of my channels prom my IPTV provider does not work, so I use HW.

The other thing i noticed is EPG small problem. It is sync, it's about 30 minute off. It would be nice to have setting for time shift for epg in small steps, minutes.

When you enable DVB subtitles i will buy your program and make donations.

Best regards

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - Filiz - 2016-01-27

Hi,

I am totally new to this and have some questions how to set up Perfect Player or kodi on my android tv. I have downloaded both apps from the Google Play Store and do not figure out how to set up playlists. Is it necessary to have another hardware like a nexus player or fire tv stick etc. or can I use the app on my tv without any further hardware? I hope you understand my problem and look forward for any help. Thanks

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2016-01-27

(2016-01-27, 08:32)Filiz Wrote: Hi,

I am totally new to this and have some questions how to set up Perfect Player or kodi on my android tv. I have downloaded both apps from the Google Play Store and do not figure out how to set up playlists. Is it necessary to have another hardware like a nexus player or fire tv stick etc. or can I use the app on my tv without any further hardware? I hope you understand my problem and look forward for any help. Thanks
For Android TV you don't need any additional hardware.
You would need to enter your playlist URL in Settings.
Look at the video tutorial.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - Filiz - 2016-01-28

Can you enter the link for the tutorial? There are so many different videos. I am not sure which one is the right one. Thank you very much, nikman!

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - Filiz - 2016-01-29

Now that I have entered may playlist and they are showing up on my channellist, I have the problem that any channel is working. What am I missing? I have followes the instuctions in your tutorial and tried out different playlists but it's always the same. That drives me nuts

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2016-01-29

(2016-01-29, 20:03)Filiz Wrote: Now that I have entered may playlist and they are showing up on my channellist, I have the problem that any channel is working. What am I missing? I have followes the instuctions in your tutorial and tried out different playlists but it's always the same.
Try to select different Decoder type in Settings (in Playback section) to find the way it works better. Need to restart the app after change.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - peppe_sr - 2016-02-03

good morning i'm having, sometimes, a strange behaviour with epg.
i'm using a file xml stored on my nas (used like webserver) daily updated. it works very well on kodi and on pp.
sometimes starting pp not all channel infos are loaded even if i do a refresh, i'm sure that all infos for all channels are available because at the same time they are loaded from kodi.
to have all the epg infos loaded in pp i have to go in settings, general remove the epg link save the settings and put again the epg link so when i come back to the list, after the automatic refresh, everything is correctly loaded.
any idea??

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - PRD0815 - 2016-02-03

Hi,

can somebody tell me how is the _USER_AGENT_ string of PVR Simple Client ADDON (or KODI media player - i dont know wich on acessing playlist, i think it have to be the ADD-ON)?

Because my playlist provider restrict it to :

Playlist only works on KODI Media Center. (Windows/Linux/Android/AppleTV)
You can’t access to playlist from browsers, media players and other apps.

But i want to use Perfect Player because it's much better on andoid from my POV Smile

TNX!

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2016-02-03

(2016-02-03, 10:40)peppe_sr Wrote: good morning i'm having, sometimes, a strange behaviour with epg.
i'm using a file xml stored on my nas (used like webserver) daily updated. it works very well on kodi and on pp.
sometimes starting pp not all channel infos are loaded even if i do a refresh, i'm sure that all infos for all channels are available because at the same time they are loaded from kodi.
to have all the epg infos loaded in pp i have to go in settings, general remove the epg link save the settings and put again the epg link so when i come back to the list, after the automatic refresh, everything is correctly loaded.
any idea??
You can try to select another Download case for this EPG source: 'Download once a day' or 'Download at each update'. Depends on how often EPG data updates.
Also, at any time you can press 'Down' (instead of 'Ok') key when cursor is on 'Update' icon to force EPG data downloading.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - peppe_sr - 2016-02-03

interesting, i will try to press "DOWN" and let you know.
thanks again

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - peppe_sr - 2016-02-04

hi,
i found and changed the epg download settings to "download once a day" but i'm not able to force download epg data. when you talk about "update" icon you refer to this...
Peppe