Kodi Community Forum
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: PVR & Live TV Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=167)
+---- Forum: IPTV Simple Client (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=215)
+---- Thread: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) (/showthread.php?tid=196188)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - danyus - 2016-07-12

(2016-07-12, 15:51)nikman Wrote: Usually, logos resolution from XMLTV file is very poor. This could be used for reference only.

Thank's for answer. I personally have logos in my xml with a good resolution (not the best, but acceptable)... You should always add an option to use them or not. That would be very great for me. Smile

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - red5g - 2016-07-12

where can i find plugins?

thanks

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - znoopy - 2016-07-12

(2016-07-12, 08:55)nikman Wrote:
(2016-07-11, 23:57)znoopy Wrote: Thanks for an awesome player, but is there a way to edit order in favorites ? Or is the only way to add channels in the order i want them ? It aint fun when a new channel pop up and i want that in my favorites and in the beginning Wink
The order of channels in favorites is the same as in playlist.
Channels sorting is a good feature. However, it is difficult to implement due to dynamic playlist nature.
You can use "Adaptive sorting" - mostly watched channels at the top of channels list.

Thanks for the respons, another question how do i remove a group that i dont use any more ? Smile

and is there anyone with some good epg urls for Nordic, UK and US channels ? (what is needed for a correct url to work in perfect player, can use url from webgrabber http://www.webgrabplus.com/epg-channels? and wich url?)

I start to love this player more and more Smile

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2016-07-13

(2016-07-12, 23:22)znoopy Wrote: Thanks for the respons, another question how do i remove a group that i dont use any more ? Smile
You should remove all channels from this group and then group will be removed. You can move channels to another group or set default group for channels (group from playlist).
To restore default group in "Groups management mode":
1) By mouse or fingers: double tap on channel name
2) By RC or keyboard: hide groups in contect menu and press "Ok" (Enter) on selected channel

(2016-07-12, 23:22)znoopy Wrote: and is there anyone with some good epg urls for Nordic, UK and US channels ? (what is needed for a correct url to work in perfect player, can use url from webgrabber http://www.webgrabplus.com/epg-channels? and wich url?)
WebGrabPlus is a tool for generating XMLTV EPG files for different countries. It does not contain direct links to prepared EPGs.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2016-07-13

(2016-07-12, 22:03)red5g Wrote: where can i find plugins?
Currently, only plugins with russian content exists. However, plugins development is open source and with detailed documentation of how to create. Third-party developers could create plugin for some resource.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - wasguy - 2016-07-14

Im having some minor issues with perfect player. I have IPTV playlist setup and running, but sometimes, when I change the channel from the EPG guide, I can hear the sound of the new channel, but the picture is frozen to the previous channel I was watching.

Secondly, is there a way to browse the EPG to see what is going to be in the next few hours for example, I cant get the EPG to scroll to the right, to see what will be in the future, instead, using the left right buttons on the rmeote, just change the channel categories.

I am using it on Nvidia Shield TV.

Thanks

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - percy3 - 2016-07-15

Playlist.Hi to all i am new to perfect player.Where do i get a play list from with USA and UKCchsnnels.Could some one post a URL please.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2016-07-15

(2016-07-14, 16:10)wasguy Wrote: Im having some minor issues with perfect player. I have IPTV playlist setup and running, but sometimes, when I change the channel from the EPG guide, I can hear the sound of the new channel, but the picture is frozen to the previous channel I was watching.
Try to select different Decoder: Settings->Playback->Decoder

(2016-07-14, 16:10)wasguy Wrote: Secondly, is there a way to browse the EPG to see what is going to be in the next few hours for example, I cant get the EPG to scroll to the right, to see what will be in the future, instead, using the left right buttons on the rmeote, just change the channel categories.
Long press of Left/Right keys can be used to move to previous/next EPG programme

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - rmedmunds - 2016-07-23

Hi there

Is there a way to hide categories in perfect player on android please?

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2016-07-24

(2016-07-23, 23:37)rmedmunds Wrote: Is there a way to hide categories in perfect player on android please?
You can modify your playlist to remove groups or use "Groups management mode" to add all channels to one group.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - J0rd4n500 - 2016-07-26

hey I'm new to all this perfect player etc. I'm currently using a url playlist that looks like this.

http://ip.address/get.php?username=???????&password=?????????&type=m3u_plus&output=hls

When I used this with smart iptv it worked fine and i got the tv guide with it, how would I get the tv guide working in perfect player?

Also is there anyway to re order the playlist, I mean perfect player works fun and runs the channels fine, but I'm just stuck with these few things.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - nikman - 2016-07-26

(2016-07-26, 12:30)J0rd4n500 Wrote: When I used this with smart iptv it worked fine and i got the tv guide with it, how would I get the tv guide working in perfect player?
You sould find EPG source for your channels and set it in Settings->General->EPG. You can ask your IPTV provider to give you EPG URL or find it on internet.
Try this as EPG URL: http://ip.address/xmltv.php?username=uuu&password=ppp
Watch this video tutorial.

(2016-07-26, 12:30)J0rd4n500 Wrote: Also is there anyway to re order the playlist, I mean perfect player works fun and runs the channels fine, but I'm just stuck with these few things.
There is no such option to directly change channels order due to dynamic playlist nature.
However, you can use such options:
- Add some channels to favorites and then switch to show only favorites
- "Adaptive sorting" - mostly watched channels at the top of the list
- "Groups management mode" to add some channels to specific groups

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - desibuoy - 2016-07-31

Hi,
I've got the Smash IPTV addon, how do I install perfect player inside of Kodi? All I can see is a APK and an Exe.

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - peppe_sr - 2016-08-01

you can't. it is not a kodi addon it is a standalone app (androind or windows).
all you need is in nikman site see first post.
Peppe

RE: Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple) - desibuoy - 2016-08-02

Thanks Peppe