Kodi Community Forum
v14 Xperience1080 3.x - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: v14 Xperience1080 3.x (/showthread.php?tid=197125)

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - Deeco - 2015-01-02

I'm on openelec, anyone know where the skin userdata is kept?...it seemed to have disappeared after the update.[/u]

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - mveasey123 - 2015-01-02

Hi there Smile

I've recently updated to Helix and want to use this skin. I installed it earlier today and it looks great, so first of all well done on making what seems like an excellent skin and one I think I will definitely be sticking with!

The only slight problem I'm having, and I'm hoping and guessing it's a simple solution Smile All of the widgets are blank, so there's nothing showing on the Spotlight and it's not showing any new movies or TV shows. And also the TV guide isn't working, but I think I've read that's just a general issue that's being worked on and not specific to this skin.

Is there something I need to do to make these widgets come up with information? Do I need to link to an account on Trakt or something, or does it just start adding things as I'm using Kodi and watching more stuff?

Thank you in advance for any help Smile

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - wolfodeiwolfy - 2015-01-02

Hi Piers, do you think possible to add an option to spotlight for movies only ? I would like to split movies and tv show on home tab and indeed have only movies under spotlight.

I also noticed that i can't have a smart playlist on the skin widget. I would to have a smartplaylist instead of new movies. Is it possible ?

Thank you very much

w2w

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - mzeyrek - 2015-01-02

Hi,

Firstly it's a great skin really loved it. Just a question, i've been trying to find how to add a new context menu for RCB (Rom Collection Browser), i'd love to see all games as a container in my home screen. I've checked home.xml seems quite complicated as it has some many include files. Do you have any short tutorial how to customize ?

Thanks,

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - disrupted - 2015-01-02

Hi Piers,
I saw your changes to the DialogVolumeBar.xml for version 3.40.57, also noticed that the texture is now slightly smaller, so the sliding animation of OSDWeatherClock needs to be shorter as well. I fixed this in the Includes_OSD.xml, you can include it in the next version Smile

line 112 & 113
PHP Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="-188" time="300" tween="sine" easing="inout" condition="Window.IsActive(volumebar) + !Player.Passthrough">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="-463" time="300" tween="sine" easing="inout" condition="Window.IsActive(volumebar) + Player.Passthrough">Conditional</animation
I'm not entirely sure about line 113, but I guess the change there is correct too.

thanks for your work! cheers, freem@n

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - MadZeh - 2015-01-02

Hi Piers,

I posted this on the support forum for youtube for helix addon and got this answer:

(2015-01-02, 12:52)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 00:07)MadZeh Wrote: Hello Bromix

I found a little problem with your shown titles of "my abos", "playlists" and some more objects with the "bold" tag.

Whenever used

Code:
[b]...text...[/b]

the closing tag is shown if you use aeon nox or 1080xf and thumbnail view:

Yes...as soon as the skin uses ... the layout is 'broken'. I don't know whats the correct solution for this, because removing the format from the addon won't fix the problem. For example if someone else uses ... or any other format like a skin would, we are at the spot again.

Maybe you know a solution for this problem for our lovely Skin.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - nx01 - 2015-01-03

(2015-01-01, 22:09)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Hello everyone,

Is there somebody who can provide the series record screen for this skin? Black glass nova, Aeon Nox 5, Aeon MQ5 and titan already support this feature.
It would be really nice if 1080XF has this too.

Sorry for my bad english.

Hi, I have created the RecordPrefs.xml and DeleteTimer.xml for this skin, pm me your email address if you wish to have a copy

(2014-12-19, 16:17)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Does this skin support Series Record?

Hi, I have created the RecordPrefs.xml and DeleteTimer.xml for this skin, pm me your email address if you wish to have a copy

Scrap that, have placed a download link in the following thread

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=212587&pid=1879199#pid1879199

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - zlittell - 2015-01-03

I really like this skin. My only complaint with this is that I can't seem to figure out if there is a way to remove unused shortcuts. I am not fond of having plus signs all over my screens. Am I just missing something or is this not an option?

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - polargeek - 2015-01-04

Love this theme but I have a small problem. When playing Karaoke files the song selector is not coming up after song completion. It works fine in confluence so I'm wondering if there is an overlay missing, or some additional config I need to do for this theme.

Thanks

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-01-04

(2015-01-04, 06:54)polargeek Wrote: Love this theme but I have a small problem. When playing Karaoke files the song selector is not coming up after song completion. It works fine in confluence so I'm wondering if there is an overlay missing, or some additional config I need to do for this theme.

Thanks

Screenshot please, it's not a feature I use.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - deletedpenguin - 2015-01-04

Piers, great skin - thanks for all your hard work. Could you point me in the right direction to adjust the opacity of background images? I'd love to have it show through a bit more. Thanks!

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - polargeek - 2015-01-04

(2015-01-04, 09:47)Piers Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 06:54)polargeek Wrote: Love this theme but I have a small problem. When playing Karaoke files the song selector is not coming up after song completion. It works fine in confluence so I'm wondering if there is an overlay missing, or some additional config I need to do for this theme.

Thanks

Screenshot please, it's not a feature I use.
Thanks for looking into it. Basically once a Karaoke song completes playing the song selector box appears. Karaoke songs are just part of the regular music library.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - eskay993 - 2015-01-05

(2015-01-04, 09:52)deletedpenguin Wrote: Piers, great skin - thanks for all your hard work. Could you point me in the right direction to adjust the opacity of background images? I'd love to have it show through a bit more. Thanks!

All you need to do is change the opacity of overlay.png located in /extras/fade of the skin folder. You may also want to darken 01.jpg in /extras/backgrounds/ because with a more transparent overlay.png, the home page background will be a lot brighter / greyer. Hope that helps.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - Cashtro - 2015-01-05

Hello

When i pause i see only seeckbar not cover or anything like your screenshot

(2014-06-13, 11:13)Piers Wrote: Here's a final screenshot, and comparison (apart from the weather and star icon), of the 'now playing' screen, complete with totally new graphics. (click for 1920x1080 version)

1080XF

Original

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - butchabay - 2015-01-05

This is the paused screen when you press pause while info is visible.
Press i for info and then pause.