Kodi Community Forum
v14 Xperience1080 3.x - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: v14 Xperience1080 3.x (/showthread.php?tid=197125)

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - deletedpenguin - 2015-01-06

(2015-01-05, 21:43)eskay993 Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 09:52)deletedpenguin Wrote: Piers, great skin - thanks for all your hard work. Could you point me in the right direction to adjust the opacity of background images? I'd love to have it show through a bit more. Thanks!

All you need to do is change the opacity of overlay.png located in /extras/fade of the skin folder. You may also want to darken 01.jpg in /extras/backgrounds/ because with a more transparent overlay.png, the home page background will be a lot brighter / greyer. Hope that helps.

Great, thanks for the pointer.

(2015-01-05, 23:37)butchabay Wrote: This is the paused screen when you press pause while info is visible.
Press i for info and then pause.

Is there a way to make the pause screen default to having the info up?

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - Brian D - 2015-01-06

I searched in this thread but couldn't really find anything so if I missed it sorry.

Anyway, this skin is really awesome, as I have been using an Xbox for a long time so it feels really comfortable.

However, the one thing I miss on the Xbox is hitting the bumpers to move through the menu.

I was able to map the bumpers to left/right on my controller, which works okay however the issue is that it will not work if you have hit down and selected a sub menu item. It just moves through the sub items at that point.

I want it to switch between the main menu items, no matter if a main menu item is selected, or one of it's sub items.

Does anyone know if this can be "easily" done? There doesn't seem to be any keymap for changing menu items like this.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - Cashtro - 2015-01-06

(2015-01-05, 23:37)butchabay Wrote: This is the paused screen when you press pause while info is visible.

Thanks Butch

Too bad when u pause that the cover is not visible. I hope the creator add cover option without information in the next release.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - HansDampfHH - 2015-01-06

Really magnificent skin. I do not regret the change of MediaPortal so far.
However, there are some little things that I already miss.

I use Kodi mainly for television.
When I stop the live tv I could always see the progress bar for the current stream in MediaPortal.
Similar to youtube when the video is buffered.

This is a great hint how far you can jump/skip in the timeshift and even so we know when the end of the timeshift is reached.
There was also a message when I reached the end of the timeshift: END

Is there maybe a possibility to implement such a feature?

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-01-07

I've just purchased an outdoor aerial, tv card and other parts required for full testing of the PVR/Live TV functionality - before I had been using the Demo client. So, expect updates for the whole LiveTV/PVR section in a future update.

I am reading the above posts and will reply to them where required, I'm focusing more on skin development rather than reading.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - peci1 - 2015-01-07

Hi, is there a possibility to run the picture browser in this skin?

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - HansDampfHH - 2015-01-07

(2015-01-07, 01:21)Piers Wrote: I've just purchased an outdoor aerial, tv card and other parts required for full testing of the PVR/Live TV functionality - before I had been using the Demo client. So, expect updates for the whole LiveTV/PVR section in a future update.

I am reading the above posts and will reply to them where required, I'm focusing more on skin development rather than reading.

Great !
I am looking forward to new features and your development.
Great work, love the skin :-)

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - da.schizzle - 2015-01-07

(2015-01-06, 03:01)deletedpenguin Wrote:

Is there a way to make the pause screen default to having the info up?

An option in the skins settings for this would be nice if its possible.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - MrAdamH - 2015-01-07

I just installed your skin, and must say that it looks incredible!
Although, I do have one problem - I can't seem to find out how to hide movies or tv shows that I have already watched Undecided

I hope this isn't a feature missing from this skin, as I can't really live without it.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - butchabay - 2015-01-07

(2015-01-07, 20:59)MrAdamH Wrote: I just installed your skin, and must say that it looks incredible!
Although, I do have one problem - I can't seem to find out how to movies or tv shows that I have already watched Undecided

I hope this isn't a feature missing from this skin, as I can't really live without it.

There is no watched Mark, you see the full circle for unwatched and the half circle for resumable videos.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - MrAdamH - 2015-01-07

(2015-01-07, 21:06)butchabay Wrote:
(2015-01-07, 20:59)MrAdamH Wrote: I just installed your skin, and must say that it looks incredible!
Although, I do have one problem - I can't seem to find out how to movies or tv shows that I have already watched Undecided

There is no watched Mark, you see the full circle for unwatched and the half circle for resumable videos.

Sorry, seems like I left out a word in my original post - it has now been edited.
I am looking for a way to hide watched items from the list, like almost all other themes I've tried have been able to :-)

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - butchabay - 2015-01-07

(2015-01-07, 21:08)MrAdamH Wrote:
(2015-01-07, 21:06)butchabay Wrote:

Sorry, seems like I left out a word in my original post - it has now been edited.
I am looking for a way to hide watched items from the list, like almost all other themes I've tried have been able to :-)

It's the same as in all other skins:

Activate the menu by pressing left for list views or up for poster view, scroll down and enable hide watched:

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - MrAdamH - 2015-01-08

(2015-01-07, 22:11)butchabay Wrote:
(2015-01-07, 21:08)MrAdamH Wrote:
(2015-01-07, 21:06)butchabay Wrote: There is no watched Mark, you see the full circle for unwatched and the half circle for resumable videos.

It's the same as in all other skins:

Activate the menu by pressing left for list views or up for poster view, scroll down and enable hide watched:

For some reason I wasn't able to scroll down and see that option (only able to see down to "Filter") - but a reboot fixed it ;-)

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - Flop - 2015-01-08

@Piers, First thanks for your skin on Kodi :-)

Do you have plan to add "wall view" something like that:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=150116&pid=1320930#pid1320930

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.40.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-01-08

A wall view can be added, but at the moment there are no plans. I've added one new view (see sticky for Additional). Each time I make a change I also need to look at the skin as a whole and ask; does this fit the aesthetics? If so then it might get added, views like that I'm mostly against, however.