Kodi Community Forum
v14 Xperience1080 3.x - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: v14 Xperience1080 3.x (/showthread.php?tid=197125)

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - bruor - 2015-01-26

My kids have somehow enabled a banner at the top of this skin that shows the following information

Window: (Home.xml) MouseSad0,0) Focused: 525

Does anyone know how I can disable it? It o la Seems to appear in this skin and persists across Uninstall and re install of the skin itself.

Edit : never mind, just read through the previous posts here and see the solution.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - HansDampfHH - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 03:10)Piers Wrote: Whoever requested buffering to be displayed in the progressbar - here's the next progress bar. This is from the BBC iPlayer add-on, which streams content. It's been on my list for a long time and I forgot until you reminded me! This will work with all content types (video, audio, Live TV, streaming, YouTube, etc) when buffering is carried out.

This will be on git but not on the repo as submitting multiple versions in a short period of time is, understandably, frowned upon.

It was me. Great new feature !
Thanks a lot, will try it.

As i am new to Kodi, what i have to do?
This feature is not in the repo, i have to pull your git?
Will this feature be in the repo? So maybe i wait before i crash my stable environment because i dont know what i have exactly to do ;-)

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - GoChiLLe - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 00:23)Piers Wrote: Can you elaborate?

for example at movies category before we has 6 custom items now 4

can you leave option to choose layouts .. with poster (6 items around) or with landscape/fanart (4 items around)

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - Vimes - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-25, 22:34)komplex Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 22:25)Vimes Wrote: Is there a problem downloading this skin at the moment...?

Other skins seem to download ok but when I click to install this one it seems to try and start to download but nothing happens.

FWIW the version noted in the repo is 3.40.56.

Yeah doesnt download for me either, guessing it'll be fixed soon

Code:
20:33:12 T:33972   ERROR: XFILE::CFileCache::Open - failed to open source <http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/helix/skin.1080xf/skin.1080xf-3.40.56.zip.md5>
20:33:12 T:33972 WARNING: XFILE::CSimpleFileCache::Close: failed to delete temporary file ""
20:33:12 T:40224 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
20:33:12 T:40224   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 404
20:33:12 T:40224  NOTICE: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Reconnect, (re)try 1
20:33:12 T:40224   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 404
20:33:12 T:40224   ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect, didn't get any data from stream.
20:33:12 T:40620  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

Thanks, still dead. The hamster must need changing.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - Damac10 - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 03:10)Piers Wrote: Whoever requested buffering to be displayed in the progressbar - here's the next progress bar. This is from the BBC iPlayer add-on, which streams content. It's been on my list for a long time and I forgot until you reminded me! This will work with all content types (video, audio, Live TV, streaming, YouTube, etc) when buffering is carried out.

This will be on git but not on the repo as submitting multiple versions in a short period of time is, understandably, frowned upon.

Please post download link to this revision.Thanks

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - da.schizzle - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 11:19)GoChiLLe Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 00:23)Piers Wrote: Can you elaborate?

for example at movies category before we has 6 custom items now 4

can you leave option to choose layouts .. with poster (6 items around) or with landscape/fanart (4 items around)

yeah i kinda miss that too... had my most used video addons all available on the video realted homescreens. I know i can add them to the applicatiosn tab now but its not the same Smile
a video addons homescreen as its own tab would be a nice addition, optional of course...

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - cw-kid - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-25, 20:43)stuCONNERS Wrote: PS CW-Kid have you got a link to those picons. They suit the skin

Sorry which icons are you referring too?

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - eskay993 - 2015-01-26

I'm still seeing thee old version in the repo. Does it take a while to filter down to everyone? I've tried refresh, etc, etc. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling but stil the old version.

Thanks!

I just checked mine a moment ago and it says its version 3.44.22 which is the latest one in the repo I believe.

Don't know which is the correct link for his github page though.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - komplex - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 17:24)eskay993 Wrote: I'm still seeing thee old version in the repo. Does it take a while to filter down to everyone? I've tried refresh, etc, etc. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling but stil the old version.

Thanks!

If i try install it from inside Kodi it shows 3.44.20 but if you look at the repo http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/helix/skin.1080xf/ you can download 3.44.22 from there

EDIT: nvm a force refresh and 3.44.22 is showing in Kodi now

Hi

I have a question which may not be directly related to the 1080XF skin however I seem to be having problems with my Vera Home Automation add-on.
It installed OK in Helix with no errors. It still works in Confluence OK.

However in 1080XF the add-on doesn't look right and all the text is missing until you highlight / select an item then the text for it becomes visible, which is bit of a downer.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to why it might be doing this? There is no current developer for this Vera Home Automation add-on who I can refer back to for help.

How it looks in 1080XF

and what it should look like as in Confluence

Cheers

Hi

With this latest version 3.44.22 from the repo I seem to have lost two custom tiles on Movies and TV Shows, there are now only two and not four as before. Is this expected?

The Music menu still has four custom tiles as before however.

Thanks

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - serpao - 2015-01-26

Hi there!
Im new with this skin, i have been using aeon nox all this time. I just installed 1080xF and it looks great, so maybe i give it a try.

1- On Aeon Nox, i have in the main screen, 2 new categories: Animated films and Documentary, separating them from the rest of the films. Is it possible to do it here? I dont find the way :/

2- I didnt know when i installed it, but mouse is not allowed. I use xbmc in my pc (not as htpc, just in me bedroom pc). Navigating through menus is ok, but when i enter in a film, how could i stop the film (for example) using only the keyboard?

Thanks in advance, regards Smile

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - HansDampfHH - 2015-01-26

I get a call from my wife, that KODI does not work.
PVR MediaPortal starts every morning the HTPC to grab EPG data.
After 15 minutes the HTPC get back to sleep (suspend).
So if we come home after work the EPG data is up to date and the HTPC is in suspend mode.
If my wife starts KODI after work it hangs, no input possible. She killed Kodi with ALT+F4 and started Kodi again. After that Kodi went back to confluence skin.
What happened? Automatic updates that fail during the morning wake up?

Okay, back home.
No more 1080xf Skin under AddOns.
I have to reinstall it. Is this normal behaviour because of skin update?

Install 1080xf again and change rom confluence to 1080, now everything works fine.
But i would like to decide when updates are made. Any hints for me?

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - komplex - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 18:19)cw-kid Wrote: With this latest version 3.44.22 from the repo I seem to have lost two custom tiles on Movies and TV Shows, there are now only two and not four as before. Is this expected?

Thanks

This is right its the new update, check out this thread for news on updates and such http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213879

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 18:19)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

I have a question which may not be directly related to the 1080XF skin however I seem to be having problems with my Vera Home Automation add-on.
It installed OK in Helix with no errors. It still works in Confluence OK.

However in 1080XF the add-on doesn't look right and all the text is missing until you highlight / select an item then the text for it becomes visible, which is bit of a downer.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to why it might be doing this? There is no current developer for this Vera Home Automation add-on who I can refer back to for help.

How it looks in 1080XF

and what it should look like as in Confluence

Cheers

Hi

With this latest version 3.44.22 from the repo I seem to have lost two custom tiles on Movies and TV Shows, there are now only two and not four as before. Is this expected?

Thanks

I have no idea about that home automation add-on - I don't use it. It should work but if it's not been updated then it's likely that is the cause.

(2015-01-26, 18:39)serpao Wrote: Hi there!
Im new with this skin, i have been using aeon nox all this time. I just installed 1080xF and it looks great, so maybe i give it a try.

1- On Aeon Nox, i have in the main screen, 2 new categories: Animated films and Documentary, separating them from the rest of the films. Is it possible to do it here? I dont find the way :/

2- I didnt know when i installed it, but mouse is not allowed. I use xbmc in my pc (not as htpc, just in me bedroom pc). Navigating through menus is ok, but when i enter in a film, how could i stop the film (for example) using only the keyboard?

Thanks in advance, regards Smile

1) You can create a Smart Playlist for animated films and documentaries, you can then use the tiles on any screen to link it to that with a custom icon.
2) Mouse is not supported at all and this will not change. The basic controls for navigation (apart from arrow keys) are Menu: M or Enter | Play/Pause = Spacebar | FF = F | RW = R | Information = I | Codec info = O. Hope that helps.

(2015-01-26, 18:39)HansDampfHH Wrote: I get a call from my wife, that KODI does not work.
PVR MediaPortal starts every morning the HTPC to grab EPG data.
After 15 minutes the HTPC get back to sleep (suspend).
So if we come home after work the EPG data is up to date and the HTPC is in suspend mode.
If my wife starts KODI after work it hangs, no input possible. She killed Kodi with ALT+F4 and started Kodi again. After that Kodi went back to confluence skin.
What happened? Automatic updates that fail during the morning wake up?

Okay, back home.
No more 1080xf Skin under AddOns.
I have to reinstall it. Is this normal behaviour because of skin update?

Install 1080xf again and change rom confluence to 1080, now everything works fine.
But i would like to decide when updates are made. Any hints for me?

As far as I know, no. But I may be wrong - choosing updates is general Kodi question so doesn't belong in this area. I send updates to the repo when they're out and have been tested. Your best option is to check the New Additions thread to see when that might be.

(2015-01-26, 18:40)komplex Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 18:19)cw-kid Wrote: With this latest version 3.44.22 from the repo I seem to have lost two custom tiles on Movies and TV Shows, there are now only two and not four as before. Is this expected?

Thanks

This is right its the new update, check out this thread for news on updates and such http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213879

Please remember that ALL tiles can be changes - this includes the ones on the left. So there are four on Movies, Four on TV, Six on Music, 10 on Applications etc. You just need to press backspace on the tile (if in use) or Enter (if not in use) or use the Skin Settings option to change each tile.