Kodi Community Forum
v14 Xperience1080 3.x - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: v14 Xperience1080 3.x (/showthread.php?tid=197125)

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - cw-kid - 2015-02-05

Hi

I can see you have been discussing the "Now Playing" Queue, I was going to mention this as well as I was having problems finding it tonight! As when playing a video or music, there doesn't seem to be any easy way to get to the Now Playing Queue and for me in particular to get to the Repeat options, Repeat One / Repeat All / Repeat Off etc.

Currently to get there I am having to exit full screen playback go to the Movies main menu then to Videos on the sub-menu then in here selecting the Options menu, where I can then select Now Playing, I then see the items in the queue and then I have to use the options menu again to then see the Repeat options, also shuffle and randomize can be seen on this options menu as well.

Also I couldn't seem to add "Now Playing" to my favourites either, as I considered adding a custom tile on to one of the main menus for it. And I don't know the path to use? for using Custom in the type field when adding tiles.

When playing music the repeat and shuffle options are on the playback OSD menu which is fine.

But when playing videos there is nothing on the OSD menu that helps. Perhaps a button for Now Playing aka the queue could be added on the playback OSD menu?

I was playing a music video and I wanted to repeat it etc but I couldn't easily.

Also I have another problem with Video add-ons such as ITV Player and Disclose.tv seems you cannot change the default view from List to Thumbnail, well you can but then when you go to say page 2 of the videos that are listed its gone back to List view again, I can't seem to globally set all the pages to Thumbnail view for these video add-ons. Any ideas?

Thank you.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - PauloToisss - 2015-02-06

Hello friends.

I am unable to add the widget to the Rom Collection Browser.

Is that way, but when I press nothing happens.

It only works if I open the RCB manually.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-02-06

(2015-02-06, 01:04)PauloToisss Wrote: Hello friends.

I am unable to add the widget to the Rom Collection Browser.

Is that way, but when I press nothing happens.

It only works if I open the RCB manually.

Please take a screen shot of the settings for that widget.

Kodi em Pt-Br

Thanks.

Is it usual that path "script.games"? May be "script.programs".

(2015-02-06, 03:42)PauloToisss Wrote: Is it usual that path "script.games"? May be "script.programs".

It's a program. However, I have no idea why it's not working. When you set an add-on as a tile, it will use the path of the add-on to launch it.

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - handbone - 2015-02-06

(2015-02-06, 03:42)PauloToisss Wrote: Is it usual that path "script.games"? May be "script.programs".

I was having issues as well having RCB work on the homescreen and widgets with multiple skins... This fixed the issue for me. Found from the RCB thread.

After changing this, I was able to launch RCB from the homescreen and from widgets using multiple skins (not this particular one atm)

1) Go to "\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.games.rom.collection.browser"
2) Open "default.py" in Wordpad or similar app

change following line from

Code:
if param == '' or param == 'default.py
to
Code:
if param == '' or param == 'default.py' or param == 'script.games.rom.collection.browser':

(Line 72 if using Notepad++)

Works handbone, extremely good.

handbone and Piers, thanks for help.

Please remember, the testing version will contain fixes but also bugs! It's worth trying out. Please see the Skin Testing thread for more details (note: language information there).

RE: (Helix) 1080XF 3.44 for Kodi 14.x - kherio - 2015-02-06

(2015-02-05, 23:48)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

I can see you have been discussing the "Now Playing" Queue, I was going to mention this as well as I was having problems finding it tonight! As when playing a video or music, there doesn't seem to be any easy way to get to the Now Playing Queue and for me in particular to get to the Repeat options, Repeat One / Repeat All / Repeat Off etc.

Also I couldn't seem to add "Now Playing" to my favourites either, as I considered adding a custom tile on to one of the main menus for it. And I don't know the path to use? for using Custom in the type field when adding tiles.

I can confirm that after including the line <yellow>ActivateWindow(videoplaylist)</yellow> on the post I get the list by pressing the Yellow button on the TV Remote.
I have not check if I can add the Playlist on the Videos Tiles...

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-02-06

ActivateWindow(videoplaylist) is included in the menu as it is. Can someone take a screenshot (from another skin) of what you actually want adding? Or explain it in more detail.

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - xhaggi - 2015-02-06

Piers, it would be nice if you could cherry-pick the following commit
https://github.com/xhaggi/Xperience1080/commit/93ccb2a050c481f97d92c04cc34e7ffe73cb9dc5

this adds visual seek support (progressbar + Player.SeekTime) to DialogSeekBar.xml.

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-02-07

(2015-02-06, 22:59)xhaggi Wrote: Piers, it would be nice if you could cherry-pick the following commit
https://github.com/xhaggi/Xperience1080/commit/93ccb2a050c481f97d92c04cc34e7ffe73cb9dc5

this adds visual seek support (progressbar + Player.SeekTime) to DialogSeekBar.xml.

Cheers, xhaggi. I'll take a look and add it to the alpha. I also need to send you a message with more alignment fixes - will do that later on.

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Uuaww - 2015-02-07

I recently switched to this skin and so far love it. I just have a few questions. All my media is on a media server and I can't quite grasp how to create a playlist for the movies page. Is there a way to just do random movies from my library?
I have zero idea how to create a playlist and it's driving me nuts.

Thanks again, great skin!

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-02-07

(2015-02-07, 05:16)Uuaww Wrote: I recently switched to this skin and so far love it. I just have a few questions. All my media is on a media server and I can't quite grasp how to create a playlist for the movies page. Is there a way to just do random movies from my library?
I have zero idea how to create a playlist and it's driving me nuts.

Thanks again, great skin!

Movies -> Press 'Up' -> Select Videos -> You'll see a list, move down to Playlists. You can create a smart playlist there based on criteria. This can be used on the widgets.