Kodi Community Forum
v14 Xperience1080 3.x - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: v14 Xperience1080 3.x (/showthread.php?tid=197125)

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - xhaggi - 2015-02-07

@Piers this new pause icon is displayed every time you switch a channel, which is a little bit messy IMO. it would be nice if this could be gone in case you switch / watch live tv.

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - holydhaliwal - 2015-02-07

@Piers it would be great to add the option to show info on pause if possible. Great Skin.

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-02-08

xhaggi - I removed the pause icon before you posted that. I could have excluded it for Live TV etc but it didn't really fit in at all Tongue

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - xhaggi - 2015-02-08

(2015-02-08, 01:32)Piers Wrote: xhaggi - I removed the pause icon before you posted that. I could have excluded it for Live TV etc but it didn't really fit in at all Tongue

thanks without it looks much better.

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-02-08

(2015-02-08, 13:15)xhaggi Wrote:
(2015-02-08, 01:32)Piers Wrote: xhaggi - I removed the pause icon before you posted that. I could have excluded it for Live TV etc but it didn't really fit in at all Tongue

thanks without it looks much better.

Totally agree, it didn't really serve a purpose and was more of a test, although it certainly shouldn't have been included in a release Sad

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - irh1 - 2015-02-09

(2015-02-03, 03:40)seveneleven Wrote: I cant seem to find this in any of the repos I have installed - Super, Kodi Default, etc....

Is there a repo I can install that has this skin?

Thanks

I just moved to Kodi/Helix 14.1, and I also can't locate the skin (as per http://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=Add-on:1080XF), it's just not there in the list. Has it been taken down? If so, is it available somewhere else? or do I just need to be patient?
(using Win7 if that helps)

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-02-09

I have no idea why so many people can't see this skin.

Does anyone have an idea?

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - irh1 - 2015-02-10

I just tried again, and it's now there (and now it's installed, and looking good Big Grin)

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - futuro - 2015-02-10

(2015-02-09, 18:47)Piers Wrote: I have no idea why so many people can't see this skin.

Maybe you have to force refresh the repo after updating. Had the same after update from Gotham... With 1080 already installed I had no problem with update from 14 to 14.1

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-02-10

(2015-02-10, 01:44)futuro Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 18:47)Piers Wrote: I have no idea why so many people can't see this skin.

Maybe you have to force refresh the repo after updating. Had the same after update from Gotham... With 1080 already installed I had no problem with update from 14 to 14.1

Not really sure, only ronie or one of the Team Kodi members responsible for that part might know.

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - mo123 - 2015-02-14

Piers

Can you please add support for Air Mouse Remotes to your skin.
I use Mele F10 Air Mouse.
It would be nice if you could click on the top choices - Home, Movies, TV Shows, Settings etc. with a mouse click.
Also the mouse pointer has to be positioned precisely on the left hand or right hand side of the screen before you can use the D-Pad for moving left, right and it doesn't always work correctly.
When I just use the keyboard side of the air mouse, then I can scroll left, right normally, but very difficult with so many small keys on the remote. Then also don't have an OK/Enter button, if I use Enter button Kodi exits.
Would rather like to use the Air mouse side of the remote with working OK button and left click button.

If it's a general Kodi issue and not related to the skin, to reprogram the remote, can someone help?

Also moving the mouse pointer over the botton part of the screen the 'Options' menu pops up constantly and flickers, is getting in the way.
Any way to stop the flickering(maybe something to do with the Air mouse movements) and only show options menu when actually clicking on it with an Air mouse.

It would really make the skin great.

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-14, 07:42)mo123 Wrote: Piers

Can you please add support for Air Mouse Remotes to your skin.
I use Mele F10 Air Mouse.
It would be nice if you could click on the top choices - Home, Movies, TV Shows, Settings etc. with a mouse click.
Also the mouse pointer has to be positioned precisely on the left hand or right hand side of the screen before you can use the D-Pad for moving left, right and it doesn't always work correctly.
When I just use the keyboard side of the air mouse, then I can scroll left, right normally, but very difficult with so many small keys on the remote. Then also don't have an OK/Enter button, if I use Enter button Kodi exits.
Would rather like to use the Air mouse side of the remote with working OK button and left click button.

If it's a general Kodi issue and not related to the skin, to reprogram the remote, can someone help?

Also moving the mouse pointer over the botton part of the screen the 'Options' menu pops up constantly and flickers, is getting in the way.
Any way to stop the flickering(maybe something to do with the Air mouse movements) and only show options menu when actually clicking on it with an Air mouse.

It would really make the skin great.

No support for mouse or touch, anything else should work is the keys are mapped correctly.

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Nirvana - 2015-02-14

Great skin! I love it.

I would like to see in Live-TV the channel information also when you select a channel directly (e.g. via Yatse).
Currently it is only displayed when you switch channel via up/down.

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Piers - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-14, 17:04)Nirvana Wrote: Great skin! I love it.

I would like to see in Live-TV the channel information also when you select a channel directly (e.g. via Yatse).

I don't understand.

RE: (Helix) 3.4.x for Kodi 14.x - Nirvana - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-14, 20:09)Piers Wrote:
(2015-02-14, 17:04)Nirvana Wrote: Great skin! I love it.

I don't understand.
During LiveTV there is that black area at the bottom of the screen. It displays channel no, current and next event from EPG and the channel logo. When you switch channels via up/down it is shortly displayed and then nicely disappers. This is how it should be.

When you select a channel directly via YATSE e.g. switch from 1 to 20 it is not displayed. I would like to see it however also when I switch via YATSE.

I hope that's better now.