Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mihawk90 - 2015-06-02

(2015-06-02, 13:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-02, 13:26)SABERZAID Wrote: there is no error , how can i make sure everything is fine ?

as you know i cant see the wedget after the assign , and i cant create a menu , and i cant change the view type for an video addon

Would it be possible for you to upload your kodi logfile to pastebin or xbmclogs so I can take a look ?
There must be something failing, almost if the changes aren't written to the storage or something.

Just as a sidenote... Maybe this discussion should be decided to be continued in only one of the threads since it's kind of pointless to have the same copy-pasted question in both threads answered...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - burekas - 2015-06-02

(2015-06-02, 00:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-31, 20:35)burekas Wrote: 1) Why there some tiles on homescreen which show Black background?
2) I have problem with Music section on home screen. Beside that it shows Black on background. Inside the widget it's not updated by the music which Added/Changed

In that case either your textures cache is corrupt or it isn't finished caching images to the cache. Google for Kodi texture cache and you'll find your answer...

OK I will check it.
What about the second issue?

Thanks.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Simograndi - 2015-06-02

Hi marcel here they are the 90x90 OSD icons (both cicle and normal).

I've tried in skin and actually they look way better Wink

Please remember only to fix the bigger shuffle icon in music play

OSD icons v7 90x90

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - wheemer - 2015-06-02

(2015-05-31, 20:35)burekas Wrote: 1) Why there some tiles on homescreen which show Black background?
2) I have problem with Music section on home screen. Beside that it shows Black on background. Inside the widget it's not updated by the music which Added/Changed

In that case either your textures cache is corrupt or it isn't finished caching images to the cache. Google for Kodi texture cache and you'll find your answer...

I saw a couple submenu items had black background suddenly. I assigned a new image to them and all is good again.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - saitoh183 - 2015-06-02

@marvelveldt

Using latest plexbmc beta with Titan 3.3.14 and i want to know, do the submenu items "unwatched","In progress" & "Recently added" from the Plexbmc Collection list, work for you?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-06-02

(2015-06-02, 20:02)Simograndi Wrote: Hi marcel here they are the 90x90 OSD icons (both cicle and normal).

I've tried in skin and actually they look way better Wink

Please remember only to fix the bigger shuffle icon in music play

OSD icons v7 90x90

Thanks, looks much better now indeed!
Also fixed the shuffle icon ;-)

Will provide new beta within a few hours.

(2015-06-02, 20:27)wheemer Wrote: I saw a couple submenu items had black background suddenly. I assigned a new image to them and all is good again.

OK, thanks for reporting back. Glad it's all solved now.

(2015-06-02, 21:09)saitoh183 Wrote: @marvelveldt

Using latest plexbmc beta with Titan 3.3.14 and i want to know, do the submenu items "unwatched","In progress" & "Recently added" from the Plexbmc Collection list, work for you?

Yep, working fine..

(2015-06-02, 20:01)burekas Wrote:

OK I will check it.

Thanks.

I don't understand what you're saying... Is it that you're missing the background for music or the widget or ?
Could you try to explain in a little more detail what the problem is ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - saitoh183 - 2015-06-02

(2015-06-02, 23:02)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-02, 21:09)saitoh183 Wrote: @marvelveldt

Yep, working fine..
Humm.. Movies type libraries work but not TV show type libraries. As for banners, I figure it must be a problem with the beta plexbmc and not titan

(2015-06-02, 23:30)saitoh183 Wrote: Humm.. Movies type libraries work but not TV show type libraries. As for banners, I figure it must be a problem with the beta plexbmc and not titan

I only have 1 movies and 1 tvshows collection on my testserver so it might me related to tvshow sections that have a higher index number, because I recently added support for a few extra plex collections. Does it happen on all your tv show collections ?

I will check the code once again to see if I didn't miss something stupid but I'm pretty sure it should work.
In my testsetup I'm running latest version of Plexbmc server and the Plexbmc addon version 4.0.0 beta 4

That the banners are missing when using Plex isn't a error/bug, it's like that by design, Plex doesn't support banners.
Maybe put in a feature request on the plexbmc forums ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - burekas - 2015-06-03

(2015-06-02, 23:10)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-02, 20:01)burekas Wrote:
(2015-06-02, 00:29)marcelveldt Wrote: In that case either your textures cache is corrupt or it isn't finished caching images to the cache. Google for Kodi texture cache and you'll find your answer...

OK I will check it.

Thanks.

I don't understand what you're saying... Is it that you're missing the background for music or the widget or ?
Could you try to explain in a little more detail what the problem is ?
Now the background is shown but there are problems with the widget.
Recently I added a new source and also created a new playlist,
but on the homescreen when I'm switching between the categories (Recently added albums/Random albums/Random Artist/Recently played music/Recently added songs) it doesn't show nothing.
* Also when I on "Music - Library" some tiles are shown. but when I go over them their description is cropped by top margin of screen.
* Other issue is when I go over the main menu tiles and moving fast, from/back to Music, I'm seeing the submenu tiles for mili-second and then it disappeared.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-06-03

(2015-06-03, 00:01)burekas Wrote: Now the background is shown but there are problems with the widget.
Recently I added a new source and also created a new playlist,
but on the homescreen when I'm switching between the categories (Recently added albums/Random albums/Random Artist/Recently played music/Recently added songs) it doesn't show nothing.
Adding a source only is not enough.. You also need to scan the content to the Kodi library.
Press menu (contectmenu) on the added music source and select "scan to library". Once the scan is done, you can enter "library mode" from the sideblade menu.
Only when there's actual content properly scanned to your music library, the music widgets will function.

(2015-06-03, 00:01)burekas Wrote: * Also when I on "Music - Library" some tiles are shown. but when I go over them their description is cropped by top margin of screen.
Fixed. Available in next beta

(2015-06-03, 00:01)burekas Wrote: * Other issue is when I go over the main menu tiles and moving fast, from/back to Music, I'm seeing the submenu tiles for mili-second and then it disappeared.
What homemenu are you using ? I can't reproduce so can you possibly provide a screenshot or short screen capture from the problem ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - wezley98 - 2015-06-03

One small issue noticed in 3.3.15.

There is a duplicate option for 'Use slim OSD panel' in Skin Settings.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - wezley98 - 2015-06-03

Issue with spinner seems to be fixed on Rasberry Pi 2, will test some more a let you know if there are any issues. Thanks for that.