Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tennyten - 2015-06-19

(2015-06-19, 17:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-19, 15:40)Tennyten Wrote: Marcel, Can you attach the thick progress bar we had a cpl betas ago and the location so I might add it in my own rig? Don't worry about it if too much trouble. Thanks.

You mean in the OSD ? Please check the "slim OSD" setting, I believe that one is still using the fatter progressbar. If that's what you mean, I can create a toggle to use thet far progressbar in normal OSD too.

That would be perfect!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-06-19

(2015-06-19, 19:00)Tennyten Wrote:
(2015-06-19, 17:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-19, 15:40)Tennyten Wrote: Marcel, Can you attach the thick progress bar we had a cpl betas ago and the location so I might add it in my own rig? Don't worry about it if too much trouble. Thanks.

You mean in the OSD ? Please check the "slim OSD" setting, I believe that one is still using the fatter progressbar. If that's what you mean, I can create a toggle to use thet far progressbar in normal OSD too.

That would be perfect!

Did you look at the slim osd panel ? Is that what you mean ?

(2015-06-19, 12:10)mombasa123 Wrote: If I Disable Fanart then it sticks all the time at a seemingly random movie art (even if i restart). Then, if I toggle back to Enabled in the same session, it starts working for a bit but the Movie Info fanart becomes sticky (the issue you just fixed - so maybe related). If I then restart Kodi then the above issue.

I even uninstalled and re-installed but no change Sad

Hmm, I tried a lot in an attempt to reproduce but I couldn't. Could you give me some more details about the issue ?
Does it happen only in the movies section ? Maybe the problem has something to do with movie sets ? Does it happen when you focus or scroll over a movie set perhaps ? If so, could you try to disable the grouping of movies as a set in Kodi settings to see if that helps ?

That random background you see when you disable fanart is explainable: that would be the normal rotating movie background if you've set the hom,emenu-shortcut's background to fanart. Something is breaking it so we have to find out what causes it to fail. Is there some error in your Kodi log maybe when it happens ?

I coded a background service that keeps track of the movies you scroll over to get the details like extrafanart and movie set details and stuff. It may be that that service crashes for some reason. It may be as simple as some invalid character in a movie name or stuff like that.

i hope you find something in your log that could help

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Simograndi - 2015-06-19

Marcel I just found a small bug: in Albums and Songs views the artist name overlaps the IMDB rank, see picture

thx in advance for fixing this Wink

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-06-19

(2015-06-18, 23:30)Simograndi Wrote: EDIT2: here they are!

Ratings (age)

Ratings (imdb)

Also here the latest version for my theme Wink
Red Passion v1.2

Simograndi, they look great....nice work.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - dlanor - 2015-06-19

(2015-06-19, 15:09)marcelveldt Wrote: I still couldn't reproduce your issue with the channel search pop up but I added some code at various places that might fix it.
Will upload a new version tonight so please test with that version. Let's hope that dialog is gone then.
I've been checking a number of times tonight (most recently some minutes ago, at appx 22:00), but so far I only see v3.3.23, same as yesterday.
But I guess this testing can wait until tomorrow anyway.

Quote:I have also added a entry for the Plex channels. The only thing I could do is to display all active cahnnels in the widget (what you call fanouts). I noticed that there are errors in plexbmc's code about the channel listings so porbably that's why it also doesn't work properly with the amber skin. Anyway I worked around that problem and it seems to be working fine. You can that shortcut to the plex channels yourself: skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> smart shortcuts for plex --> add the channels one.
Thanks, I'll try that when I get the new version update then.

Quote:Interesting fact is that when I was working my way through plexbmc's code to spot the error I noticed the Tv show banners. I have no clue why but the guys who coded the plex addon have done a weird job making the banner available. I added their custom property to the skin's code and now the TV Show banners are working :-)
Great! As to why they did it that way, it may have something to do with problems staying compatible with the ever-changing Plex APIs as coded by Plex Inc.

They've been making a lot of changes over the last six months, repeatedly breaking compatibility to all custom skins of the 'flagship' Plex client "Plex Home Theater", and some of the server-side changes must also have had an impact on PleXBMC.

Best regards: dlanor

Marcel,

Just found another slight graphics issue. When watching a movie & bringing up the OSD there are two movie posters with the CD showing in the bottom left corner.

Cheers.

(2015-06-19, 22:28)taurus35 Wrote: Just found another slight graphics issue. When watching a movie & bringing up the OSD there are two movie posters with the CD showing in the bottom left corner.
Yep, I know, someone else mentioned that too. I fixed it together with other small glitches and I'm going to provide a new beta soon.

(2015-06-19, 22:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-19, 22:28)taurus35 Wrote: Just found another slight graphics issue. When watching a movie & bringing up the OSD there are two movie posters with the CD showing in the bottom left corner.
Yep, I know, someone else mentioned that too. I fixed it together with other small glitches and I'm going to provide a new beta soon.

Cheers Marcel,

I did have a quick look through posts but couldn't see it mentioned anywhere.

(2015-06-19, 22:11)Simograndi Wrote: Marcel I just found a small bug: in Albums and Songs views the artist name overlaps the IMDB rank, see picture
thx in advance for fixing this Wink

fixed. it should only be displayed in the video library

New BETA version (3.3.24) is now uploading to the beta repo. Make sure to reboot/restart Kodi once the update is installed to make sure that the new helper service is loaded. Please give the servers some time to replicate, I think it will be available within 30 minutes.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tennyten - 2015-06-20

(2015-06-19, 21:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-19, 19:00)Tennyten Wrote:
(2015-06-19, 17:58)marcelveldt Wrote: You mean in the OSD ? Please check the "slim OSD" setting, I believe that one is still using the fatter progressbar. If that's what you mean, I can create a toggle to use thet far progressbar in normal OSD too.

That would be perfect!

Did you look at the slim osd panel ? Is that what you mean ?

I meant if there was a toggle for the main Osd. The main has all the info I want. I've tried out the slim but didn't care for it.

Btw, do you know why it takes so long to exit Kodi? Seems like it takes a good minute or two each time.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mihawk90 - 2015-06-20

(2015-06-20, 01:24)Tennyten Wrote: Btw, do you know why it takes so long to exit Kodi? Seems like it takes a good minute or two each time.

I have that as well, but also with other skins, even in Confluence it takes some good time. I always assumed it was related to the MySQL I am using, since I can't remember how it was back when I had my library locally (been a while).

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-06-20

(2015-06-20, 10:15)mihawk90 Wrote:
(2015-06-20, 01:24)Tennyten Wrote: Btw, do you know why it takes so long to exit Kodi? Seems like it takes a good minute or two each time.

I have that as well, but also with other skins, even in Confluence it takes some good time. I always assumed it was related to the MySQL I am using, since I can't remember how it was back when I had my library locally (been a while).

No, its because of addons... One or more of your addons are holding the shutdown.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mihawk90 - 2015-06-20

Yeah probably, but I'm honestly too lazy to pin down which one it is since it's not really a big deal for me Big Grin