Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Carcharius - 2015-06-29

Marcel,

Where do I disable the discart image on the OSD?

I've disabled every discart setting that I can find, but when I open the OSD the image there still has a disc image showing.

Running beta version of the skin on Isengard Beta 2 (OpenElec)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-06-29

Hi Marcel,

Couple of bugs I have just found since latest update.

Every movie info page seems to be showing the "studio image not available" logo for the studios. Not sure about on the footer as I don't have that option turned on.

The auto focus on first episode seems to be behaving strangely, I think it was doing the same thing on the laste Beta as well. When the skin jumps to the first unwatched episode, I am unable to then move to other episodes as it keeps jumping back to first unwatched, I don't think it used to do this. It also does it in the season view, will auto focus on the season with unwatched episode but if I try to move onto "All Seasons" it will automatically jump back to the season with unwatched episodes. I am able to move onto previous seasons but NOT "All Seasons".

Cheers.

Update: The studio logos seem to be working properly again after a reboot of the box a few hours later.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-06-29

(2015-06-29, 13:07)Carcharius Wrote: Where do I disable the discart image on the OSD?

Skin settings --> OSD --> Hide animated discart on OSD

(2015-06-29, 04:39)mombasa123 Wrote: Hi Marcel.

Just a headsup on the fanart issues i have been reporting. I installed latest beta on my PI and all good there. So must be either a Windows 7 issue or something in my config. I have tried uninstalling, deleting the beta, fresh install etc but still see the same. The only other thing i can thing of doing is deleting guisettings.xml.

Anything else I can try?

thx

Well, maybe your setup got messed up somehow. The only thing I can think of is really uninstall everything:

- uninstall Kodi
- delete the Kodi folder in c:\users\username\programdata (or move it somewhere else as a backup)

After that offcourse reinstall Kodi

(2015-06-29, 15:31)taurus35 Wrote: 1) Every movie info page seems to be showing the "studio image not available" logo for the studios. Not sure about on the footer as I don't have that option turned on.

2) The auto focus on first episode seems to be behaving strangely, I think it was doing the same thing on the laste Beta as well. When the skin jumps to the first unwatched episode, I am unable to then move to other episodes as it keeps jumping back to first unwatched,

1) You have to reboot when I supply a new version of the skin's helper service as Kodi doesn't load that into memory automatically. I belive that is fixed in Isengard.

2) Good catch, I added in some safety checking to fix that. Will supply a new version of the skin+helper later. Note that you must reboot after updating to the latest beta.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-06-29

(2015-06-29, 22:02)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-29, 15:31)taurus35 Wrote: 1) Every movie info page seems to be showing the "studio image not available" logo for the studios. Not sure about on the footer as I don't have that option turned on.

2) The auto focus on first episode seems to be behaving strangely, I think it was doing the same thing on the laste Beta as well. When the skin jumps to the first unwatched episode, I am unable to then move to other episodes as it keeps jumping back to first unwatched,

1) You have to reboot when I supply a new version of the skin's helper service as Kodi doesn't load that into memory automatically. I belive that is fixed in Isengard.

2) Good catch, I added in some safety checking to fix that. Will supply a new version of the skin+helper later. Note that you must reboot after updating to the latest beta.

Thanks Marcel, great work.

Is GitHub working properly? I'm having trouble sending a pull request for some new logos I have added.

(2015-06-26, 16:03)Tim8 Wrote: OSD progress bar background color - The text displayed in the settings menu doesn't change to the color you pick. Example: change it to onxy and it will say onxy but will be in azure color.
- Same with the general panels color
Should be fixed in latest beta

(2015-06-26, 16:03)Tim8 Wrote: * Footer panel opacity can't be adjusted from 80% (even if you edit the theme file, it'll say 50% but it doesn't change.
* OSDPanelOpacity seems to be stuck at 60, if you change it to anything else, it goes to 100%
I can't reproduce, something is off in your settings I guess. Try restoring the default theme and try again. If that doesn't help try restoring the skin's default settings (make backup first perhaps).

(2015-06-26, 16:03)Tim8 Wrote: There are some missing attributes from the default modern theme file. If you change the triangles for example, then try to revert back to the default, they remain the same color that you changed them to, instead of the default.
Thanks, I have to update the theme files to work with all latest skin additions, wil do so in next beta.

(2015-06-26, 16:03)Tim8 Wrote: feature request: maybe a toggle switch for the triangles? "all triangles this color or click here to adjust each one individually. i.e. watched, inprogress etc.
Sorry, that isn't very easy with the way it is coded now. If this is really something that is needed I might skin it one day but for now it's low prio because of the amount of work involved

(2015-06-26, 16:03)Tim8 Wrote: The color theme settings window will stay open/stuck on the screen if you press the now playing button.
Hmm, I'm not surew what you mean. Could you explain to me what steps to take to reproduce ?

(2015-06-26, 16:03)Tim8 Wrote: Also, the description of the skin on the official repo needs to be fixed. It says "Get the most out of your Kodi installation with the Titan skin, originally a port of the standard MediaPortal skin now has lot's of features on his own." I think it should be completely reworded any ways to showcase how much customization can be done.
Haha, yes the descriptions are a bit outdated. I've updated them a bit for the next stable release. If anyone has some good suggestions let me know.

(2015-06-26, 16:03)Tim8 Wrote: Also, I've customized a dark theme I'd like to contribute. What's the best way to share it?
Could you send me a PM about it ?

(2015-06-26, 16:03)Tim8 Wrote: Edit: One last thing. Would it be possible to have the studio logo on the far right and still have the star rating look as an option?
Would be possible, yes. I'll look into it.

(2015-06-29, 22:07)taurus35 Wrote: Is GitHub working properly? I'm having trouble sending a pull request for some new logos I have added.

It is for me, yes. Note that Github sometimes (very rarely) can have a small outage. Just try again later is the solution :-)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - burekas - 2015-06-29

(2015-06-21, 00:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-20, 14:22)Avishay Wrote: * This one is not exactly a bug, but its more a feature change request - Vertical list are not cyclic. When scrolling up it is, but when scrolling down, in the end it goes to 'cancel' instead to top of list
Tbh I did that on purpose because most people won't understand that you have to press left or right to access the buttons below the list. I know this is done in many Kodi skins like that but purely out of user interaction it's a very strange thing to do.Offcourse if it bothers people I can create an option to override the behaviour.
+1

It could be nice if there will be an option for that.
Please write when it will be added and where this setting will be so we could find it.

Thanks.

(2015-06-29, 22:33)burekas Wrote:
(2015-06-21, 00:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-20, 14:22)Avishay Wrote: * This one is not exactly a bug, but its more a feature change request - Vertical list are not cyclic. When scrolling up it is, but when scrolling down, in the end it goes to 'cancel' instead to top of list
Tbh I did that on purpose because most people won't understand that you have to press left or right to access the buttons below the list. I know this is done in many Kodi skins like that but purely out of user interaction it's a very strange thing to do.Offcourse if it bothers people I can create an option to override the behaviour.
+1

It could be nice if there will be an option for that.
Please write when it will be added and where this setting will be so we could find it.

Thanks.

Will do, it's added to my TODO list to work on after I published a new stable release. Next days I will only pickup bugfixes preparing for the release to stable.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - TTTG - 2015-06-30

Marcel,

Just found another small bug, the watched status icon is not appearing in TV recordings in "List" mode, works fine in the other ones i've tried. Was working fine previously.

Screenshot showing the bug in List view.

Screenshot showing it really is watched and working in Big List view.

Also as I was checking the other views, I noticed Slim List doesn't seem to work at all, just defaults back to List.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tim8 - 2015-06-30

(2015-06-29, 22:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-26, 16:03)Tim8 Wrote: feature request: maybe a toggle switch for the triangles? "all triangles this color or click here to adjust each one individually. i.e. watched, inprogress etc.
Sorry, that isn't very easy with the way it is coded now. If this is really something that is needed I might skin it one day but for now it's low prio because of the amount of work involved
Don't waste your time on it.
(2015-06-26, 16:03)Tim8 Wrote: The color theme settings window will stay open/stuck on the screen if you press the now playing button.
Hmm, I'm not surew what you mean. Could you explain to me what steps to take to reproduce ?
Not really a big deal, you'd have to map a remote to replicate.
(2015-06-26, 16:03)Tim8 Wrote: Also, I've customized a dark theme I'd like to contribute. What's the best way to share it?
Could you send me a PM about it ?
Sent!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Estate - 2015-07-01

Hey,

Noticing my favorite feature has changed since last release... not sure if it's a bug as as designed but missing it.

I ususally set the TV Shows widget on homescreen to "In Progress Shows".

I used to see a list of the next episodes of in progress shows ordered by last watched. So If I last watched Breaking Bad, it's the first item and so on.
Now it's sorting all in progress shows alphabetically so the last watched show is buried if it's not alphabetically near the top of the list of shows.

I tried using in progress episodes too but it only shows partially watched episodes, if I finish the episode, the show disappears from the list.

What I love having, is once I finish watching an episode of a show, the next unwatched on that show is top of the list. Any way I can get that back through settings or anything?

Thanks so much!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - drhill - 2015-07-01

I recently noticed a popup about "scanning music videos using TheAudiodb.com..." at startup and then every few minutes. Is that something to do with Emby and if so how do I disable it? I can't uninstall theaudiodb plugin and I wouldn't have put that there myself as I have no music videos.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-07-01

(2015-06-29, 21:55)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-29, 04:39)mombasa123 Wrote: Hi Marcel.

Just a headsup on the fanart issues i have been reporting. I installed latest beta on my PI and all good there. So must be either a Windows 7 issue or something in my config. I have tried uninstalling, deleting the beta, fresh install etc but still see the same. The only other thing i can thing of doing is deleting guisettings.xml.

Anything else I can try?

thx

Well, maybe your setup got messed up somehow. The only thing I can think of is really uninstall everything:

- uninstall Kodi
- delete the Kodi folder in c:\users\username\programdata (or move it somewhere else as a backup)

After that offcourse reinstall Kodi

So i deleted guisettings.xml and that resolved most of my issues. I still have the stickiness (#1) but can live with that. Will hopefully go away if and when i get around to deleting kodi and starting from scratch.

However still seems to be a bug in the Movie Widget 'Latest Movies' section. It's still showing Movies that have already been watched. Same with TV Shows 'Recently Added Episodes' widget. It's fine in stable 3.3.0.

Also, the latest beta .27 is v badly behaved on the RPi. running OSMC V v slow and screens are corrupted with invisible texts, icons, widgets etc. Previous .26 was fine.

Thx

PS Just been playing with the 'Special Widgets'. V V good. Will be buying you a beer or two in a bit Smile