Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-07-01

Hi Marcel,

A small bug I have noticed in the last few beta releases relating to the Movie widget. The "Movies in Progress" section is not updating automatically as you stop playback or finish watching the movie. It stays with the previous progress point showing & the only way I have found to force update it, is to cycle round the widget options until you get back to "Movies in Progress" & then it corrects itself.

Cheers.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jmhenry5150 - 2015-07-02

Marcel, when can we expect the next push to production?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-07-03

Marcel, am sorry to say but latest beta .28 is worse then ever. Too many problems to report and really not sure what's going on Sad

A very quick example : Fanart sticks on Sets - individual Movies retain previous set fanart.

This is on Windows. I will give it a spin on my RPi when i get a chance.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-07-03

(2015-07-02, 15:24)jmhenry5150 Wrote: Marcel, when can we expect the next push to production?

As soon as the current features are bugfree. Atm I have a feature freeze to fix any bugs reported by users and once its all stable I'll push to official repo. Maybe in a week or so?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-07-03

(2015-07-03, 17:47)mombasa123 Wrote: Marcel, am sorry to say but latest beta .28 is worse then ever. Too many problems to report and really not sure what's going on Sad

A very quick example : Fanart sticks on Sets - individual Movies retain previous set fanart.

Please try on another machine to rule out it's your setup that's messed up. Also, please look at your Kodi log if there are any errors regarding the skin.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-07-03

(2015-07-03, 18:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 17:47)mombasa123 Wrote: Marcel, am sorry to say but latest beta .28 is worse then ever. Too many problems to report and really not sure what's going on Sad

Please try on another machine to rule out it's your setup that's messed up. Also, please look at your Kodi log if there are any errors regarding the skin.

Just tried on my Rpi. Very similar issues too. Only good news is that the issues I reported on the Rpi with .27 have been resolved.. I will bite the bullet and install Kodi from scratch on Windows first thing tmrw morning (am in HK and its 1.30 am in the morning) but I do honestly think there is a problem with the latest refactoring Sad

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tennyten - 2015-07-04

Is the Isengard Chapter Selection supported? Not seeing where to enable this in OSD.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-07-04

Marcel, please ignore the above. Looked at the logs this morning and lots of warnings - basically my NAS was switched off last night and hence fanart not being grabbed. Lesson learnt - don't mess around with tech after a night out on drinks Smile. Will add that to my list of don'ts which include don't replying to work emails on my bby Smile

Apologies.

The issue with the Latest Movies & Recently Added Episodes widgets (right hand panel) showing already played and completed movies/episodes still there though.

PS Have a couple of beers on me!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - dt2510 - 2015-07-04

(2015-07-04, 03:18)Tennyten Wrote: Is the Isengard Chapter Selection supported? Not seeing where to enable this in OSD.

just go to bookmarks, chapters will be displayed automatically - already made a request to display chapters as a list

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - maga - 2015-07-04

Hello, thank you Marcel for this wonderful skin.
I'm anxiously (but respectfully) waiting for the official release of the colour customization seen in beta. Smile

Seeing your good disposition to answer, I registered mainly to ask you 3 things:

1. Could you please tell me what are all the view codes in beta? I know there are new ones and would like to check out the forced views feature.

2. I wonder if you could add an option to reduce to a minimum the space between footbar and tiles, specially when using 1 row horizontal mode. (mode usually preferred for people who want less clutter)
I believe this region is not being used in anyway, it's padding. Home background and Now Playing would look a lot better. Also maybe an option to never show the up and down arrows in tiles.
I've been dreaming about this, the first thing that caught my eye was the cute tiles at the bottom, so customizable! But I just wish they would be further down for the sake of the backgrounds.

And

3. Is there a reason why when in, for example Thumbs details view, the large thumbnail at the left shows fanart and not episode thumb when selecting an episode? Some shows have very indistinguishable thumbs when in normal size (i.e. Real Time with Bill Maher) it would be more useful to see the Large version of Episode thumb in that place if selecting an episode, and Fanart if selecting Show or Season.

Thanks for reading.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - burekas - 2015-07-05

Hi,

A little bug:
Sometimes the title is cut in the OSD.
See here:
http://up415.siz.co.il/up1/at5y3zodkn1m.png

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-07-05

(2015-07-05, 18:06)burekas Wrote: Hi,

A little bug:

Sometimes the title is cut in the OSD.

See here:

http://up415.siz.co.il/up1/at5y3zodkn1m.png

That happens if you resize the window. If you keep the window the same size it won't happen

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ookgezellig - 2015-07-05

Hi Marcel,

first many many thanks a great lot for this wonderful skin, I like it!

Perhaps it has already been asked, but reading the 119 pages of discussion history here is a bit much, so I'll ask my question here:

I've configured the home screen as "Enhanced all-in-one homescreen", with textual labels for the submenu items
What I would like to do is to have the background (fanart) change when I toggle from one submenu item to the next.
Is there a setting I've overlooked?

I've played around with script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml and script-skinshortcuts.xml (in the 1080i folder) to try to add this feature myself, without succes so far. Are those the files to tweak, or should I try to do this in other files/folders? If ssto, could you give some hints how to proceed?

Thanks!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - drhill - 2015-07-05

If you delete all the entries in the home screen power submenu, which can no longer be disabled, the next time you try to configure that bar/submenu you the cursor is permanently lost and you cannot add any entries.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-07-05

(2015-07-04, 03:27)mombasa123 Wrote: Marcel, please ignore the above. Looked at the logs this morning and lots of warnings - basically my NAS was switched off last night and hence fanart not being grabbed. Lesson learnt - don't mess around with tech after a night out on drinks Smile. Will add that to my list of don'ts which include don't replying to work emails on my bby Smile

Apologies.

The issue with the Latest Movies & Recently Added Episodes widgets (right hand panel) showing already played and completed movies/episodes still there though.

PS Have a couple of beers on me!

haha, yeah it's Always a bad plan to mess around with tech stuff after a couple of beers ;-) Good thing you sorted it out that it was your NAS.
Thanks for the beers! I promise not to make any changes on the skin after drinking them :-)

About the widgets: I just double checked the code and it really should hide watched items from recently added. Which widget to you have assigned to your movies shortcut? Just the default movies widget ?