Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-07-06

(2015-07-05, 21:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 03:27)mombasa123 Wrote: Marcel, please ignore the above. Looked at the logs this morning and lots of warnings - basically my NAS was switched off last night and hence fanart not being grabbed. Lesson learnt - don't mess around with tech after a night out on drinks Smile. Will add that to my list of don'ts which include don't replying to work emails on my bby Smile

Apologies.

The issue with the Latest Movies & Recently Added Episodes widgets (right hand panel) showing already played and completed movies/episodes still there though.

PS Have a couple of beers on me!

haha, yeah it's Always a bad plan to mess around with tech stuff after a couple of beers ;-) Good thing you sorted it out that it was your NAS.
Thanks for the beers! I promise not to make any changes on the skin after drinking them :-)

About the widgets: I just double checked the code and it really should hide watched items from recently added. Which widget to you have assigned to your movies shortcut? Just the default movies widget ?

Aye, just the default movies/tv shows widget. Just checked on my RPi and same.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-07-06

(2015-07-01, 23:02)taurus35 Wrote: A small bug I have noticed in the last few beta releases relating to the Movie widget. The "Movies in Progress" section is not updating automatically as you stop playback or finish watching the movie. It stays with the previous progress point showing & the only way I have found to force update it, is to cycle round the widget options until you get back to "Movies in Progress" & then it corrects itself.

I just tried to reproduce this error but for me it updates instantly. What OS/system are you having this problem on ?

(2015-07-05, 20:05)ookgezellig Wrote: I've configured the home screen as "Enhanced all-in-one homescreen", with textual labels for the submenu items
What I would like to do is to have the background (fanart) change when I toggle from one submenu item to the next.
Is there a setting I've overlooked?

I've played around with script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml and script-skinshortcuts.xml (in the 1080i folder) to try to add this feature myself, without succes so far. Are those the files to tweak, or should I try to do this in other files/folders? If ssto, could you give some hints how to proceed?

OK, what you want is to set a background on the submenu level. This was once implemented in the skin but got lost somehow.
Would be a quick fix, no need to edit the xml files yourself as that will be overwritten with every update of the skin.
Look out for the next beta to test if it's fixed.

(2015-06-30, 10:11)TTTG Wrote: Just found another small bug, the watched status icon is not appearing in TV recordings in "List" mode, works fine in the other ones i've tried.
Also as I was checking the other views, I noticed Slim List doesn't seem to work at all, just defaults back to List.

Thanks for noticing. Just fixed it. Available in next beta of the skin.

(2015-07-01, 03:36)Estate Wrote: Noticing my favorite feature has changed since last release... not sure if it's a bug as as designed but missing it.
I used to see a list of the next episodes of in progress shows ordered by last watched. So If I last watched Breaking Bad, it's the first item and so on.

The naming has slightly changed. Please set your widget to "next episodes" which is what you need.

(2015-07-01, 04:45)drhill Wrote: I recently noticed a popup about "scanning music videos using TheAudiodb.com..." at startup and then every few minutes. Is that something to do with Emby and if so how do I disable it? I can't uninstall theaudiodb plugin and I wouldn't have put that there myself as I have no music videos.

That isn't related to the skin or the Emby addon... Maybe there's some folder setup in your Kodi sources that is scanned as musicvideos ?

(2015-07-04, 20:50)maga Wrote: 0. I'm anxiously (but respectfully) waiting for the official release of the colour customization seen in beta. Smile

1. Could you please tell me what are all the view codes in beta? I know there are new ones and would like to check out the forced views feature.

2. I wonder if you could add an option to reduce to a minimum the space between footbar and tiles,

3. Is there a reason why when in, for example Thumbs details view, the large thumbnail at the left shows fanart and not episode thumb when selecting an episode?

0. Currently I maintain a feature freeze to fix some small bugs and after that I will do a publish to official repo. Expect this to happen within a few days. Offcourse after that I will start adding features again that are on my requests/todo list in the beta version.

1. As a little help I've just added the view codes to the list that is presented in the skin settings for the enable/disable and forced view settings. Available in next beta version of the skin.

2. Actually I have just done this today while I was polishing some stuff after the aspect ratio fixes. Also I have added an option to hide the submenu/widget indicator arrows. Enabling that will also push down the row of tiles a bit more. Available in next beta.

3. Fixed in next beta.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - drhill - 2015-07-06

(2015-07-06, 20:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-07-01, 04:45)drhill Wrote: I recently noticed a popup about "scanning music videos using TheAudiodb.com..." at startup and then every few minutes. Is that something to do with Emby and if so how do I disable it? I can't uninstall theaudiodb plugin and I wouldn't have put that there myself as I have no music videos.

That isn't related to the skin or the Emby addon... Maybe there's some folder setup in your Kodi sources that is scanned as musicvideos ?

OK. I'll just have to do a fresh install. No biggie I was just hoping it was something I accidentally flipped.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-07-06

(2015-07-06, 19:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-07-01, 23:02)taurus35 Wrote: A small bug I have noticed in the last few beta releases relating to the Movie widget. The "Movies in Progress" section is not updating automatically as you stop playback or finish watching the movie. It stays with the previous progress point showing & the only way I have found to force update it, is to cycle round the widget options until you get back to "Movies in Progress" & then it corrects itself.

I just tried to reproduce this error but for me it updates instantly. What OS/system are you having this problem on ?

Marcel,

I am running Openelec on a Cyclone X4 media player. Still seeing the issue with 3.3.28 Beta.

Cheers

(2015-07-05, 20:06)drhill Wrote: If you delete all the entries in the home screen power submenu, which can no longer be disabled, the next time you try to configure that bar/submenu you the cursor is permanently lost and you cannot add any entries.

Thanks for noticing. Both issues fixed. Available in next beta.

(2015-07-06, 21:23)taurus35 Wrote: I am running Openelec on a Cyclone X4 media player. Still seeing the issue with 3.3.28 Beta.
Strange... I've tested it on multiple systems and they're all refreshing correctly.
You're using normal Kodi libraries ? No Plex or other integration ?
Also, when you're in the normal movies library (not the widget) does it refresh the watched status indicator ?

(2015-07-06, 11:37)mombasa123 Wrote: Aye, just the default movies/tv shows widget. Just checked on my RPi and same.

oops, you were right. There was actually a small error in the code. I just fixed it. Available in next beta.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-07-06

(2015-07-06, 21:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-07-06, 21:23)taurus35 Wrote: I am running Openelec on a Cyclone X4 media player. Still seeing the issue with 3.3.28 Beta.
Strange... I've tested it on multiple systems and they're all refreshing correctly.
You're using normal Kodi libraries ? No Plex or other integration ?
Also, when you're in the normal movies library (not the widget) does it refresh the watched status indicator ?

OK, I've just re-checked it & it is updating better than it was but not sure when it changed. All is updating OK within the movie library, the only issue is when I start watching a movie from within the library & stop it part way through. Then if I go to the home screen & into the movie widget to resume the partially watched movie is not there. I have to cycle around the options to force it to appear. Once there it updates with no problem as I skip through & keep stopping playback.

Cheers.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - drhill - 2015-07-07

(2015-07-06, 21:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 20:06)drhill Wrote: If you delete all the entries in the home screen power submenu, which can no longer be disabled, the next time you try to configure that bar/submenu you the cursor is permanently lost and you cannot add any entries.

Thanks for noticing. Both issues fixed. Available in next beta.

Hey. Thanks for your effort and this pretty and very flexible skin!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-07-07

(2015-07-06, 22:20)taurus35 Wrote: OK, I've just re-checked it & it is updating better than it was but not sure when it changed. All is updating OK within the movie library, the only issue is when I start watching a movie from within the library & stop it part way through. Then if I go to the home screen & into the movie widget to resume the partially watched movie is not there. I have to cycle around the options to force it to appear. Once there it updates with no problem as I skip through & keep stopping playback.

I found out the problem... It is only not updating when the list is empty. When there are actually items in it (multiple movies in progress) it works flawless. Hmmm, I'll try to find a way to solve that. At least now we know why I couldn't reproduce.