Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Hufvudet - 2015-07-13

I don't know this is only my system but since latest beta smart shortcuts for plex are not working anymore when adding to home screen. I can assign a shortcut to a tile but it's not responding when on home screen. Anything changed?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-07-13

(2015-07-13, 07:30)Hufvudet Wrote: I don't know this is only my system but since latest beta smart shortcuts for plex are not working anymore when adding to home screen. I can assign a shortcut to a tile but it's not responding when on home screen. Anything changed?

Do the submenus work on the plex items?

No same thing, they get added to the submenu but not responding.

No same thing, they get added to the submenu but not responding.

(2015-07-13, 08:20)Hufvudet Wrote: No same thing, they get added to the submenu but not responding.

Does a reboot help? Also, what version of plexbmc are you using?

Tried multiple reboots. Using version 4.0.0 beta 4.

I can still use normal shortscuts with plexbmc via addons, plexbmc. That works. Just not the smart shortcuts. No big problem, just strange?

(2015-07-09, 21:43)TTTG Wrote: 1) Some of the video view modes seem to show the Duration in 2 different formats but it's not consistent between the values in the list and the values in the detail section or between the different view modes. On the screenshot below you can see on the left it lists duration as "1.32 (92 min.)", but in the list it's " (92 min.)".

2) Also you can see that the Director does not wrap below and instead goes in the list.

3) In the Skin Settings when you scroll down to "Color themes" the focus is lost and instead focus is given to the list of themes, not sure if this is intended or not.

4) When using the default modern colour theme, filtering on certain values doesn't seem to show the value on the screen. On the screenshot below I've chosen to filter on the Title "Death" but it's not shown regardless of whether focus is on the Title field or not. The same thing happens on the search screen in Live TV and I believe it also happened when I was setting up rules for a new smart playlist.

1) All video details panes should display the duration both in hours and in minutes, so 1:30 (90 min.) for example. This "trick" to calculate the duration in hours doesn't work however within lists. I just adjusted it a bit so in the list itself it will just display the duration in minutes without the brackets. Fixed in new beta.

2) Fixed in new beta.

3) Fixed in current version.

4) It turns out that some fields do not allow the color to be dynamically set so I had to revert them to hardcoded colors. Apparently I forgot a few dialogs. Just fixed the filter dialog and the tv search dialog. Please let me know if you find any other.

(2015-07-13, 09:31)Hufvudet Wrote: Tried multiple reboots. Using version 4.0.0 beta 4.

I can still use normal shortscuts with plexbmc via addons, plexbmc. That works. Just not the smart shortcuts. No big problem, just strange?

I will look into it. I remember me adjusting something in the timeouts for the plexbmc responses to build the smart shortcuts. Could be that it broke the support on larger collections (while my testsetup only has some testfolders).

(2015-07-12, 20:03)burekas Wrote: Bug in the design with the scrollbar position in the sources video list

I think it because your change which made by your answer here in the last comment:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229958

Yep, you're right. I forgot to move the scrollbar. Just fixed it so available in next beta.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Simograndi - 2015-07-13

Hi marcel, about the missing TMDB window, of course you can't see it as it is part of an Extended Info script Smile

Anyway this is how it looks like, please give it a look if you can fix it

I have also found a small bug which happens with enabled touch/mouse support: the flags in the top left corner just below main section title are visible for some milliseconds and then disappear. This happens only for TV shows as Movies are fine.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-07-14

(2015-07-13, 23:21)Simograndi Wrote: Hi marcel, about the missing TMDB window, of course you can't see it as it is part of an Extended Info script Smile

I have also found a small bug which happens with enabled touch/mouse support: the flags in the top left corner just below main section title are visible for some milliseconds and then disappear. This happens only for TV shows as Movies are fine.

Hi Simograndi, both issues fixed. Available in next beta.

(2015-07-13, 09:31)Hufvudet Wrote: Tried multiple reboots. Using version 4.0.0 beta 4.

I found the problem and fixed it. I will provide a new beta tonight.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - wezley98 - 2015-07-14

With v3.3.30 kodi has become unresponsive from the frontend to remote and keyboard. If I delete the skin from the Pi and use confluence it works fine, any idea what the issue could be? (I have rebooted numerous times)

(2015-07-14, 12:13)wezley98 Wrote: With v3.3.30 kodi has become unresponsive from the frontend to remote and keyboard. If I delete the skin from the Pi and use confluence it works fine, any idea what the issue could be? (I have rebooted numerous times)

what version of Kodi ? and what do you mean by unresponsive ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Hufvudet - 2015-07-14

(2015-07-14, 11:43)marcelveldt Wrote:

I found the problem and fixed it. I will provide a new beta tonight.

Thanks!!