Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Techsmith_sol - 2015-07-28

How do I add my network share folder containing my movies and tv shows using Titan Mediabrowser skin. I've installed this skin and it doesn't follow the process as original Kodi confluence skin by going to videos>files>add source. What is the process using this skin

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-07-29

(2015-07-28, 23:55)Techsmith_sol Wrote: How do I add my network share folder containing my movies and tv shows using Titan Mediabrowser skin. I've installed this skin and it doesn't follow the process as original Kodi confluence skin by going to videos>files>add source. What is the process using this skin

There's a small error in the current stable version (next version has this solved): The default menu entry for "videos" is missing in the menu.
You can add this one yourself:

settings --> skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> Press Add --> select common shortcuts --> select Videos

When you return to home, the menu will be rebuild and your videos entry will be there

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - spursgalea - 2015-07-29

hi i dont know if this is a issue or not. i have versions3.3.32 on my Android box and the beta repo wont bring 3.3.33. i have 3.3.33 on my nexus 7 as the repo updated.my tv box wont update. i have checked for updates and uninstalled the repo reinstalled and the repo on my tv box

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-07-31

(2015-07-29, 23:42)spursgalea Wrote: hi i dont know if this is a issue or not. i have versions3.3.32 on my Android box and the beta repo wont bring 3.3.33. i have 3.3.33 on my nexus 7 as the repo updated.my tv box wont update. i have checked for updates and uninstalled the repo reinstalled and the repo on my tv box

The beta repo can be a real pain sometimes. It uses a mirroring system but that sometimes won't replicate to all mirrors. The advice here is to just try again later. fyi: the beta repo will be adjusted soon so the problem will be resolved.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - kaylamac - 2015-07-31

Total newbie here.... I like the sounds of this add-on... I am running Kodi on a Midnight MX2 Gbox and im just wondering if this add on will work for me??

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - spursgalea - 2015-07-31

(2015-07-31, 01:04)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 23:42)spursgalea Wrote: hi i dont know if this is a issue or not. i have versions3.3.32 on my Android box and the beta repo wont bring 3.3.33. i have 3.3.33 on my nexus 7 as the repo updated.my tv box wont update. i have checked for updates and uninstalled the repo reinstalled and the repo on my tv box

The beta repo can be a real pain sometimes. It uses a mirroring system but that sometimes won't replicate to all mirrors. The advice here is to just try again later. fyi: the beta repo will be adjusted soon so the problem will be resolved.

thank you it finally updated

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-08-01

Hi all, the new 3.4.0 stable version of the skin is submitted to the Kodi team earlier this week so it will be available soon. Note that it always can take them some time to properly review things. Also, now that it's holiday time and the recent v15 release it may take a little longer then expected. Note that the 3.4.0 release is fully compatible with Kodi Isengard, the current stable version 3.3.0 is NOT. It will work offcourse but some specific additions for Isengard are in the 3.4.0 release which has the functionality of the current 3.3.33 BETA release of the skin.

If you can't wait before the official 3.4.0 version is out you may want to try the BETA version of the skin, see the first post of this thread for info where to find it. Please be aware that using a beta version is on your own risk. I don't recommend to install it on your "production" (or better say: family) HTTPC.

Note that after the official 3.4.0 version is available in Kodi I will start with reordering the forum threads to separate the stable version posts and the beta and I will be adding in some FAQ's about the skin. More about that later :-)

In the meanwhile I have just uploaded a new BETA version of the skin, version 3.3.34 which has a few fixes for issues reported by users on the forums and one big new feature: A Netflix style homescreen option. I have not only tried to design it like Netflix I've also put some work in providing you "intelligent" widgets of what to watch. Please give it a try and let me know.
Also an fyi: In the background we're working hard on some major fixes (and features) for the skinshortcuts script which will result in some better customization options and more speed in all skins that utilize the script. To be continued ;-)

(2015-07-31, 05:11)kaylamac Wrote: Total newbie here.... I like the sounds of this add-on... I am running Kodi on a Midnight MX2 Gbox and im just wondering if this add on will work for me??
Yes, it will run perfectly fine on android boxes.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - burekas - 2015-08-01

Thanks.

The beta versions will start now from 3.4.0?

(2015-08-01, 11:56)burekas Wrote: The beta versions will start now from 3.4.0?

When the 3.4.0 version is officially available yes. Untill that time I do provide some fixes in the 3.3.x beta versions (which will also be available in 3.4)

How can I change the RSS text color? I didn't find it.
After the update the color has been changed.

(2015-08-01, 14:16)burekas Wrote: How can I change the RSS text color? I didn't find it.
After the update the color has been changed.

Skin settings --> General skin settings --> textcolor for footer

EDIT: wait... error in the skin. The color is currently hardcoded for some reason. Will adjust it for the new version

There is bug with the TV Channels widget.
With Vertical layout when I stand on the tile, there is nothing shown on the right side,
it's just shown for a millisecond and then disappeared.

(2015-08-01, 14:33)burekas Wrote: There is bug with the TV Channels widget.
With Vertical layout when I stand on the tile, there is nothing shown on the right side,

Working fine on my side. Maybe it doesn't work with all PVR addons ? I have only tested it myself with tvheadend

(2015-08-01, 14:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 14:33)burekas Wrote: There is bug with the TV Channels widget.

Working fine on my side. Maybe it doesn't work with all PVR addons ? I have only tested it myself with tvheadend
I'm using PVR Simple Client