Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-10-26

(2014-10-26, 11:48)Luli Wrote: Amazing work on the new update! --- 2.1.5

Just 2 bugs I recently found in this new version

1. In some views, when you scroll fast between movies, this little letter box shows only the number 2 instead of displaying current letter.
2. When I play music or radio, I press backspace until I get to the visualization screen, then press enter to view the controls, then press backspace again to hide them and then kodi crashes.

Thank you for your efforts!

Thanks for the feedback!

1 --> will check this and fix
2. --> Are you using Helix or Gotham ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - tikitom - 2014-10-28

First want to to say a fantastic skin. Long time user of both Mediabrowser and XBMC I downloaded Helix just to try this new skin. Been using the Ace skin on Gotham as my daily driver and I can say I prefer this skin and setup to that. The only tweak that seems to be missing for me is when sorting movies by year there is no option to change the sort from ascending to descending years or vice-versa. Having a large movie collection the wife has gotten used to seeing the latest releases at the top of the movie list. Did I just miss how to do this or is this option not available. Thanks again for all the hard work

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Luli - 2014-10-28

(2014-10-26, 19:36)marcelveldt Wrote: 2. --> Are you using Helix or Gotham ?

Currently using Gotham. Wink

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-10-29

(2014-10-26, 11:48)Luli Wrote: 1. In some views, when you scroll fast between movies, this little letter box shows only the number 2 instead of displaying current letter.
2. When I play music or radio, I press backspace until I get to the visualization screen, then press enter to view the controls, then press backspace again to hide them and then kodi crashes.
fixed in upcoming beta version...

(2014-10-28, 17:41)tikitom Wrote: First want to to say a fantastic skin. Long time user of both Mediabrowser and XBMC I downloaded Helix just to try this new skin. Been using the Ace skin on Gotham as my daily driver and I can say I prefer this skin and setup to that. The only tweak that seems to be missing for me is when sorting movies by year there is no option to change the sort from ascending to descending years or vice-versa. Having a large movie collection the wife has gotten used to seeing the latest releases at the top of the movie list. Did I just miss how to do this or is this option not available. Thanks again for all the hard work

You're right... that's actually not yet supported by the xbmb3c (mediabrowser) add-on. Won't be very difficult to add though so when I have a few hours left I'll add it to the addon. Are you willing to give it a try later this week ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - tikitom - 2014-10-29

Absolutely!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - AHmedia - 2014-10-30

Hi, new member here. As a long time Media Portal user I'm so glad to see the Titan skin here! It made me immediately feel at home switching over to XBMC. Although I prefer the classic look myself, I do like the new look also.

Just wanted to say great work!!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - onlineN - 2014-10-30

Hi ! Its really fantastic skin. I'm using Kodi Helix, found it compatible, so I download it. Unfortunately, the option "customize background" doesn't work. Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - onlineN - 2014-10-30

(2014-10-30, 20:14)onlineN Wrote: Hi ! Its really fantastic skin. I'm using Kodi Helix, found it compatible, so I download it. Unfortunately, the option "customize background" doesn't work. Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?

I just found that the skin doesn't work flawlessly, with the latest Kodi version.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-10-30

There are currently some issues with the latest Helix builds... Just use an older build or you can try the workarounds as suggested on the mediabrowser forums.

In short the XBMB3C (mediabrowser) plugin isnt working anymore with latest Helix and the skinshortcuts-script (which my skin uses) is broken because of a certain bug in Helix. This is a known issue and will be fixed by the Kodi team.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-10-31

New BETA available on the xbmb3c repo!

Gotham version: 2.1.7
Helix version 3.1.7

New in this version is PlexBMC support !
Also some bugfixes and small improvements on the graphical side.

Please try it out and if you find any issues let me know!

Important note to Helix users: The last builds of Helix (nightly) have a bug/error which causes the scripts used by this skin to fail. So, if you want to use this skin on latest Helix builds please use the Alpha version OR the temporary workaround as proposed on the mediabrowser forum.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - tikitom - 2014-11-01

(2014-10-29, 02:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-10-26, 11:48)Luli Wrote: 1. In some views, when you scroll fast between movies, this little letter box shows only the number 2 instead of displaying current letter.
fixed in upcoming beta version...

(2014-10-28, 17:41)tikitom Wrote: First want to to say a fantastic skin. Long time user of both Mediabrowser and XBMC I downloaded Helix just to try this new skin. Been using the Ace skin on Gotham as my daily driver and I can say I prefer this skin and setup to that. The only tweak that seems to be missing for me is when sorting movies by year there is no option to change the sort from ascending to descending years or vice-versa. Having a large movie collection the wife has gotten used to seeing the latest releases at the top of the movie list. Did I just miss how to do this or is this option not available. Thanks again for all the hard work

You're right... that's actually not yet supported by the xbmb3c (mediabrowser) add-on. Won't be very difficult to add though so when I have a few hours left I'll add it to the addon. Are you willing to give it a try later this week ?

(2014-10-29, 19:21)tikitom Wrote: Absolutely!
Just got 3.1.7.up and running ascending and descending sort works great. Switched over to the MB library and I'm loving the way this works. Thanks again for the great job you have done here

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ullms - 2014-11-02

Marcel,
I've been getting skin helper script error on 2.1.9 on both windows and android, Gotham 13.2. I'll get a log for you soon.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-02

(2014-11-02, 16:27)ullms Wrote: Marcel,
I've been getting skin helper script error on 2.1.9 on both windows and android, Gotham 13.2. I'll get a log for you soon.

Thanks for the catch, after reading your post I looked through the code and found a small bug that was causing the script error for non MB-library users.
Just uploaded the fix for this in a updated helperservice script.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ullms - 2014-11-02

Awesome. Thanks again!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - sand - 2014-11-05

Absolutely fantastic skin.Best I've ever used.

Congrats