Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Carcharius - 2014-11-14

marcel,

I gave 2.1.20 a try earlier, but still couldn't find the "big poster details" view. I'm not 100% sure that was the correct name for it. It was a single row of medium/large posters along the bottom of the screen, with the details panel above it.

Is there also any chance of a landscape view that isn't a grid type layout i.e. just a single row?

I prefer the linear type layouts to the grids (if you hadn't noticed Wink)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-14

(2014-11-14, 13:28)Carcharius Wrote: marcel,

I gave 2.1.20 a try earlier, but still couldn't find the "big poster details" view. I'm not 100% sure that was the correct name for it. It was a single row of medium/large posters along the bottom of the screen, with the details panel above it.

Is there also any chance of a landscape view that isn't a grid type layout i.e. just a single row?

I prefer the linear type layouts to the grids (if you hadn't noticed Wink)

The view's name is just panel...
Please note the "show info" toggle in the menubar...

I'll add the same thing for the landscape view

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Carcharius - 2014-11-14

I'll give it a look

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-15

(2014-11-14, 19:50)Carcharius Wrote: I'll give it a look

OK, wait untill next beta as I've pimped the views a bit more.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - daruda - 2014-11-15

Hi Marcel,

I'm having a problem with the latest release (3.1.22). In a previous release, I could add a plex collection (There was an option from the shortcuts menu something like "plex collection"). I can no longer see this menu item, and the items that I had don't seem to work. I can add a tile from "Video Addon" > Plexmbc > TV Shows > All TV Shows, but it does not get fan art on the tile image (although using the tile works fine).

Not sure if anything was removed recently that would stop that?

Cheers.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-15

(2014-11-15, 21:23)daruda Wrote: Hi Marcel,

I'm having a problem with the latest release (3.1.22). In a previous release, I could add a plex collection (There was an option from the shortcuts menu something like "plex collection"). I can no longer see this menu item, and the items that I had don't seem to work. I can add a tile from "Video Addon" > Plexmbc > TV Shows > All TV Shows, but it does not get fan art on the tile image (although using the tile works fine).

Not sure if anything was removed recently that would stop that?

Cheers.

Did you enable plex mode in the skin settings for at least movies?
With the recent change to create separate version for the beta version of the skin, you lost your settings when you installed the beta...
Off course this is a one time thing...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - daruda - 2014-11-15

I thought I might be missing something with that, but when I go to the options for that, I only see this:

Looks like there are toggles missing for that. I can't select anything in that menu.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - daruda - 2014-11-16

I think I figured out what's happening. I'm using the latest beta of helix, but it seems that the plexbmc addon does not work quite right with this version. I was seeing this in the logs:

23:50:46 T:9904 ERROR: RunScript called for invalid add-on id 'plugin.video.plexbmc'. Not a script.

going back to a pre-beta version seems to fix the problem ( in that I can see plex stuff in the home screen). I still don't see anything other than the screenshot posted though.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-16

(2014-11-16, 02:07)daruda Wrote: I think I figured out what's happening. I'm using the latest beta of helix, but it seems that the plexbmc addon does not work quite right with this version. I was seeing this in the logs:

23:50:46 T:9904 ERROR: RunScript called for invalid add-on id 'plugin.video.plexbmc'. Not a script.

going back to a pre-beta version seems to fix the problem ( in that I can see plex stuff in the home screen). I still don't see anything other than the screenshot posted though.

Yes, this is an issue that will be (or already is) solved by the Kodi Team. Some services/addons can no longer be run as script.
I posted a workaround for this a while ago by adding extra entry point to the addon.xml file of the failing add on.

I think its already fixed in latest builds of Helix...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2014-11-17

Hi! I just downloaded the titan skin a few hours ago and so far it looks and feels great! Browsing the interface, i noticed that there's supposed to be a netflix integration but i can't find how to make it work, or even run... Is there anything i need to download in addition to the skin itself? It would be awesome to be able to access both my own library and netflix from xbmc. I didn't install kodi yet, still running xbmc gotham

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-17

(2014-11-17, 03:13)ludogiuly Wrote: Hi! I just downloaded the titan skin a few hours ago and so far it looks and feels great! Browsing the interface, i noticed that there's supposed to be a netflix integration but i can't find how to make it work, or even run... Is there anything i need to download in addition to the skin itself? It would be awesome to be able to access both my own library and netflix from xbmc. I didn't install kodi yet, still running xbmc gotham

You need the netflixbmc add-on for that, see: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=178693

Regards,

Marcel

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2014-11-17

Thanks Marcel!

But before i try to go further, do you know if it will output 24hz? I mean i tried the chromecast netflix app but android seems not to be able to output a 24hz signal.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-17

(2014-11-17, 17:40)ludogiuly Wrote: Thanks Marcel!

But before i try to go further, do you know if it will output 24hz? I mean i tried the chromecast netflix app but android seems not to be able to output a 24hz signal.

Well, the add on just uses chrome browser to output the video, so I think so yes. What operating system are you using with xbmc? I have it running great with both windows and Linux (xbmcbuntu) machines. Also, the latest MediaBrowser allows you to add the movies from neflixbmc to your main library which is a great feature. Will post more about that soon.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2014-11-18

I'm using windows 8.1. I'm actually one of the few who like the home menu wich allows me to launch xbmc, steam and some other apps using my harmony remote ^^

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-18

(2014-11-18, 14:54)ludogiuly Wrote: I'm using windows 8.1. I'm actually one of the few who like the home menu wich allows me to launch xbmc, steam and some other apps using my harmony remote ^^

Yes, that works like a charm. Please note that the addon currently has some issues which will be fixed by the author.
Please install by the instructions and after that see the last posts in the forum threads for the solution of the errors in the addon.
Or just wait a couple of days untill issues are resolved :-)