Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-19

(2014-11-15, 21:48)daruda Wrote: I thought I might be missing something with that, but when I go to the options for that, I only see this:

Looks like there are toggles missing for that. I can't select anything in that menu.

Fixed in new beta version...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2014-11-19

Well, i guess i'll wait a few days then. Is there any step by step tutorial for total beginners like me? ^^ I never used addons on XBMC until now. ^^

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - arithine - 2014-11-20

Can someone tell me the dimensions of the tiles so I can make my own art?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-20

(2014-11-19, 16:23)ludogiuly Wrote: Well, i guess i'll wait a few days then. Is there any step by step tutorial for total beginners like me? ^^ I never used addons on XBMC until now. ^^

The first post in the forumthread I sent you should get you started.
On my todo list I have to set up a blogpost about setting it up from scratch "for beginners".
Think I'll do that somewhere next week or maybe this weekend.

(2014-11-20, 07:22)arithine Wrote: Can someone tell me the dimensions of the tiles so I can make my own art?

The dimensions for the regular main tiles are 600px width and 250 height

Dimensions for submenu (and enhanced homescreen) tiles are 337px width and 175px height.

The skin uses "scale" as the aspectratio so if you have images that are larger/smaller they will be cropped.
Offcourse you can use larger images, as long as they use this aspectratio it will look fine.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2014-11-20

(2014-11-20, 11:12)marcelveldt Wrote: The first post in the forumthread I sent you should get you started.
On my todo list I have to set up a blogpost about setting it up from scratch "for beginners".
Think I'll do that somewhere next week or maybe this weekend.

I was actually talking of netflixbmc ^^. I'm using XBMC for about a year now, so i'm not a total beginner anymore ^^ I still have a lot to learn though. Big Grin
It's just that i've never been interested in xbmc addons until now, since a was using my xbox 360 and my chromecast when i needed apps.
By the way, the titan skin is great, and it's the first time i don't go back to confluence after a few hours ^^

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-21

(2014-11-20, 22:30)ludogiuly Wrote: I was actually talking of netflixbmc ^^. I'm using XBMC for about a year now, so i'm not a total beginner anymore ^^ I still have a lot to learn though. Big Grin
It's just that i've never been interested in xbmc addons until now, since a was using my xbox 360 and my chromecast when i needed apps.
By the way, the titan skin is great, and it's the first time i don't go back to confluence after a few hours ^^

Thanks, let me know if I can be at any further assistence with the netflix addon.
I think I'll post some howto's in the weekend...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - -Dis - 2014-11-21

In NetfliXBMC how do I get to the menu where I can add movies to my list and library?
Normally that opens when you right click movie name, but now if I right click name it goes to the homescreen.

(2014-11-21, 18:43)-Dis Wrote: In NetfliXBMC how do I get to the menu where I can add movies to my list and library?
Normally that opens when you right click movie name, but now if I right click name it goes to the homescreen.

It depends on what you've setup as the shortkey for that, it's just a XBMC setting.
On remotes it's the menu key, on keyboard I think it's the C button...

(2014-11-20, 22:30)ludogiuly Wrote: I was actually talking of netflixbmc ^^. I'm using XBMC for about a year now, so i'm not a total beginner anymore ^^ I still have a lot to learn though. Big Grin

I created a zipversion of the Netflix addon to solve the current problems with it.
This will get you going in a few minutes...

1. Download the zipfile from here: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DA2E3B4A7F7815FB!93996&authkey=!AFwsqICiY9iNGDQ&ithint=file%2czip
2. In XBMC goto Settings --> Addons --> Install from zip
3. Point to the zipfile you just downloaded and the addon should install
4. After install open the settings of the Netflix addon
5. Fill in your credentials for Netflix
6. Enjoy!
7. If you're using my Titan skin, there should be automatically a tile added for Netflix including widgets

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2014-11-22

Thank you very much!

I downloaded the file and installed it in a few minutes, as you said. Smile I can now access my list from the netflix app. i can control play pause, fast forward and quit video with the remote, which is pretty cool.

Unfortunately, i've been having some issues:

- I have no sound.
- I can't access some of my TV shows because of some "script error"
- It seems videos don't synchronise with my projector at 24hz, as it is set to do on xbmc options... ( probably because the app doesn't use the xbmc player i guess...)

By the way, i just bought you a beer! Cheers! Big Grin

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tim8 - 2014-11-22

Hey, I installed your skin and have been using it for the last few weeks. Best one i've seen, I'd like to say great work and thank you!

Question for you, I use an add-on that sometime requires a CAPTCHA code to be entered. The problem is, when I use your skin, the keyboard pops up but no CAPTCHA displays. When I use Confluence, it works fine. Is there anyway to fix this?

Running Gotham on Win7 64bit.

Thanks,

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-22

(2014-11-22, 21:52)Tim8 Wrote: Hey, I installed your skin and have been using it for the last few weeks. Best one i've seen, I'd like to say great work and thank you!

Question for you, I use an add-on that sometime requires a CAPTCHA code to be entered. The problem is, when I use your skin, the keyboard pops up but no CAPTCHA displays. When I use Confluence, it works fine. Is there anyway to fix this?

Running Gotham on Win7 64bit.

Thanks,
Thanks!

About the captcha; this should be fixed in the beta version.
Could you try the beta version if it's fixed than ?

You can offcourse also wait for the new stable version to be updated, which will be in a couple of days.

(2014-11-22, 03:35)ludogiuly Wrote: Thank you very much!

I downloaded the file and installed it in a few minutes, as you said. Smile I can now access my list from the netflix app. i can control play pause, fast forward and quit video with the remote, which is pretty cool.

Unfortunately, i've been having some issues:

- I have no sound.
- I can't access some of my TV shows because of some "script error"
- It seems videos don't synchronise with my projector at 24hz, as it is set to do on xbmc options... ( probably because the app doesn't use the xbmc player i guess...)

By the way, i just bought you a beer! Cheers! Big Grin

Thanks for the beer ;-)

1. No sound issues--> well, there are lots of causes for that. Most of the times the default sound device on the parent OS isn't set right or you have to disable the keepalive in XBMC's settings. For me it was fixed after disabling system sounds and set the keepalive off but there are users that only set the keepalive off and keep the system sounds enabled. The settings for that are in XBMC --> settings --> sound device.

2. Please provide me the error log by PM and I'll look for you.

3. The content is played with Google Chrome (the browser) so you have to set you settings at the OS-level...
Just set the refresh rate settings to 24Hz on the OS (xbmc can still have a different refresh rate)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tim8 - 2014-11-23

Thanks for the reply, is 2.1.25 the latest beta? If so, it still doesn't work.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-23, 00:26)Tim8 Wrote: Thanks for the reply, is 2.1.25 the latest beta? If so, it still doesn't work.

Yes, it is... I will look into it tomorrow.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-22, 23:05)marcelveldt Wrote: Thanks for the beer ;-)

1. No sound issues--> well, there are lots of causes for that. Most of the times the default sound device on the parent OS isn't set right or you have to disable the keepalive in XBMC's settings. For me it was fixed after disabling system sounds and set the keepalive off but there are users that only set the keepalive off and keep the system sounds enabled. The settings for that are in XBMC --> settings --> sound device.

2. Please provide me the error log by PM and I'll look for you.

3. The content is played with Google Chrome (the browser) so you have to set you settings at the OS-level...
Just set the refresh rate settings to 24Hz on the OS (xbmc can still have a different refresh rate)

You're Welcome Wink

The sound issue is solved! i needed to enable passthrough to get audio to work on netflixbmc. Where can i find the error log?