Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-23, 15:18)ludogiuly Wrote: You're Welcome Wink

The sound issue is solved! i needed to enable passthrough to get audio to work on netflixbmc. Where can i find the error log?

Ah, thats great to hear. Were you also able to set the refresh rate to 24hz ?
You have to make sure that Google Chrome browser runs as 24Hz, so either set it at the OS-level or create some sort of script that sets the refresh rate when chome is active or something...

The xbmc error log is named xbmc.log and you can find it in the appdata folder for xbmc.
On windows systems: c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\xbmc\xbmc.log

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tim8 - 2014-11-23

Thanks, let me know if you need me to do anything to help.

(2014-11-23, 18:25)Tim8 Wrote: Thanks, let me know if you need me to do anything to help.

New beta version (2.1.27) is available on the xbmb3c repo, please check if it solves your issue.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tim8 - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-23, 20:09)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 18:25)Tim8 Wrote: Thanks, let me know if you need me to do anything to help.

New beta version (2.1.27) is available on the xbmb3c repo, please check if it solves your issue.

Thanks for the update. Still doesn't seem to work unfortunately. I refreshed the repo, downloaded the update and rebooted.

Tried both modern and classic.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - xav0989 - 2014-11-23

I'm not sure if I'm the only one that's having trouble installing the skin, but I'm on OpenELEC (rpi) 4, with XBMC Gotham. It seems that the following addons are not available in the repositories:
  • script.artwork.downloader
  • service.skin.widgets
  • script.grab.fanart

Are there any other ways to get those and install them, or even get them added to the repositories?

(2014-11-23, 21:21)xav0989 Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm the only one that's having trouble installing the skin, but I'm on OpenELEC (rpi) 4, with XBMC Gotham. It seems that the following addons are not available in the repositories:

• script.artwork.downloader

• service.skin.widgets

• script.grab.fanart

Are there any other ways to get those and install them, or even get them added to the repositories?

Well, those are very popular addons used by almost every skin available on the xbmc repo...
I noticed yesterday that the main xbmc repo was very slow, maybe that's the issue you're experiencing?

(2014-11-23, 21:04)Tim8 Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 20:09)marcelveldt Wrote:

Thanks for the update. Still doesn't seem to work unfortunately. I refreshed the repo, downloaded the update and rebooted.

Tried both modern and classic.

Can you send me the name of the add on in a PM? I applied the fix only for the video addons section, maybe you're referring to another type of add on?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2014-11-24

(2014-11-23, 15:22)marcelveldt Wrote: Ah, thats great to hear. Were you also able to set the refresh rate to 24hz ?
You have to make sure that Google Chrome browser runs as 24Hz, so either set it at the OS-level or create some sort of script that sets the refresh rate when chome is active or something...

The xbmc error log is named xbmc.log and you can find it in the appdata folder for xbmc.
On windows systems: c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\xbmc\xbmc.log

I tried to set my system to 24hz, it's better but still not as good as when i play my own videos on the xbmc internal player. The problem is that i also use my computer for gaming, which needs 60hz ^^ The idea of creating some script for chrome sounds better, but it's not a huge priority, and i can deal with 60hz output for now.

I can't find the error log. When i go to c:\users\username there's no file called appdata or anything close to that ( My OS is set in french ^^ )

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-24

(2014-11-24, 15:25)ludogiuly Wrote: I can't find the error log. When i go to c:\users\username there's no file called appdata or anything close to that ( My OS is set in french ^^ )

replace "username" with your own system username...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2014-11-25

Of course i did that! ^^ Maybe it's on some other path on windows 8.1?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-25

(2014-11-25, 01:03)ludogiuly Wrote: Of course i did that! ^^ Maybe it's on some other path on windows 8.1?

Oh, sorry :-)
It should be in c:\users\user\appdata\roaming\xbmc

Oh, It's a hidden folder, so you have to type it in manually or enable the option in Windows to show hidden folders

Please send me a PM on this as it isn't really related to the Titan skin.
I will help you than further with it.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - removed151214 - 2014-11-25

From the wiki (http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced#Location) - on Windows it's located in %APPDATA%\XBMC\

On older versions of Windows you could type that straight into the start menu. No idea if that would work on Windows 8.1, but typing it into Explorers address bar should work still.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2014-11-25

Thanks Unfledged! The folder was actually just hidden! Marcel, i'm sending you the log via PM

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - CHINCB - 2014-11-26

would it be possible to change the weather widget to not have the sub-menu section in it? I honestly cant see it being useful.

Regards,
Mr. Bean

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-11-26

(2014-11-26, 21:30)CHINCB Wrote: would it be possible to change the weather widget to not have the sub-menu section in it? I honestly cant see it being useful.

Regards,
Mr. Bean

I suppose you mean when you're using the enhanced homescreen ?

What I can do is remove those placeholder buttons, but than you'll have an empty space at the left...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - CHINCB - 2014-11-26

I suppose you use one standard widget for all of the menu items, if possible stretching the "spotlight section" would fill up that space.