Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-01

(2014-12-01, 06:06)chchia Wrote: The best skin ever, thank you very much!

however i have some question, how do i change this add-on browser skin? it doesnt match with other and yet I couldnl't select other picture to replace it.

You double posted this... See my answer in the feature requests thread...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2014-12-01

I did just encounter a new phenomenon with latest beta (3.1.34) - after entering the Menu-Editor there is no way back... Esc, Arrow left, Right Mouse Button - nothing works. Just for me or repeatable?

EDIT: after I had to delete Titan, reinstalled it and reset the Menu - everything is working again as expected... Please ignore my bug report, as it seems to be some corrupt settings at my side...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Etharr - 2014-12-01

I had to report some issues with channels icons.
See gallery. Wrong scalling in list and not centered and cropped at the left side.

watch gallery

(2014-12-01, 13:29)Etharr Wrote: I had to report some issues with channels icons.
See gallery. Wrong scalling in list and not centered and cropped at the left side.
Thanks for reporting this. This has to do with Helix having a new default for scaling images...
I fixed this in the epg grid last week but forgot the channels view apparently...

Will fix it right away

EDIT: fixed in new beta version 2.1.35 Gotham - 3.1.35 helix

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - l4v4l4mp3 - 2014-12-01

(2014-11-30, 23:59)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-11-30, 23:54)l4v4l4mp3 Wrote: Hi,

thank you I will test it.

And for sure I am with you that this isnt a skin issue at all. And no I do not use a remote app. I've installed it on Fire Tv and use its remote

Could you please also test with other skin ?
I have no issues myself on both windows and Linux boxes, gotham and helix...

1. I am now able to edit the Dashboard Menu thx for that. (But it is loading really long (up to 60 seconds) - Maybe FireTV is a bit to lame Big Grin

2. I was able to raise thet "dim issue" only once. So no second time, not with your skin and not with another.
But I will revert if it comes back again.

(2014-12-01, 20:22)l4v4l4mp3 Wrote: 1. I am now able to edit the Dashboard Menu thx for that. (But it is loading really long (up to 60 seconds) - Maybe FireTV is a bit to lame Big Grin

2. I was able to raise thet "dim issue" only once. So no second time, not with your skin and not with another.
But I will revert if it comes back again.

1. The skin uses the skinshortcuts scripts for that screen, it's kinda heavy for a lowpower device but you don't need that screen very often...

2. Please let me know if you run into any issues again.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Etharr - 2014-12-01

Quote:Thanks for reporting this. This has to do with Helix having a new default for scaling images...
I fixed this in the epg grid last week but forgot the channels view apparently...

Will fix it right away

EDIT: fixed in new beta version 2.1.35 Gotham - 3.1.35 helix
Thank you. You are fast. Big Grin

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - patseguin - 2014-12-02

Does Titan work ok with Helix?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-02

(2014-12-02, 00:58)patseguin Wrote: Does Titan work ok with Helix?

Yep, there's a helix version available.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - James_liv - 2014-12-02

(2014-11-30, 00:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-11-29, 23:25)James_liv Wrote: Yup. Running the Beta.
Best skin out there btw. Thank you for sharing.

I trying to reproduce your error but I can't ;-)

Could you please try in default confluence if the issue persists ?

I checked 3 different systems and none of them has the problem you described.

Hi mate,

It was XBMC itself. Re-install seemed to have fixed it so fingers crossed. Cheers.

(2014-12-02, 19:47)James_liv Wrote: It was XBMC itself. Re-install seemed to have fixed it so fingers crossed. Cheers.

Thanks for reporting back. Glad to hear it was not something in the skin ;-)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Vimes - 2014-12-02

Thanks very much for the Helix version of this beautiful skin Smile

A new install of RC 1 of Helix and this skin compliments each other well. The customisation of the skin ensures great flexibility but for some reason the trailer function on any movie does not do anything. I can select a working YouTube trailer, after downloading the required plugin. But when selecting the "normal" trailer to play I get nothing at all. Any ideas please...?

(2014-12-02, 23:33)Vimes Wrote: Thanks very much for the Helix version of this beautiful skin Smile

A new install of RC 1 of Helix and this skin compliments each other well. The customisation of the skin ensures great flexibility but for some reason the trailer function on any movie does not do anything. I can select a working YouTube trailer, after downloading the required plugin. But when selecting the "normal" trailer to play I get nothing at all. Any ideas please...?

I fixed the trailer section a few days ago. It should work now as expected.
I suppose you're using the stable version of the skin (3.1.15) ?

A new stable version is about to be published on the Kodi repo, I think it will be available between now and 2 days.

If you don't want to wait you can offcourse install the beta version of the skin., available on this repo:
http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/repository.beta.mediabrowser.kodi-1.0.1.zip

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Vimes - 2014-12-02

Thanks for that. Smile

Repo installed and beta version 3.1.35 (?) installed. But still the trailer function will not work once selected.

Is there a way to export (although it should not matter once a new stable version is released) the settings and customisations from the stable to import into a beta...? As the trailer function does not seem to work though even that might not matter.

Thanks again Smile

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-03

(2014-12-02, 23:53)Vimes Wrote: Thanks for that. Smile

Repo installed and beta version 3.1.35 (?) installed. But still the trailer function will not work once selected.

Is there a way to export (although it should not matter once a new stable version is released) the settings and customisations from the stable to import into a beta...? As the trailer function does not seem to work though even that might not matter.

Thanks again Smile
Oops, I found a small bug causing the trailer to malfunction.
Just fixed it so it will be available for you in the next release.

It is not yet possible to export/import (backup/restore) settings from the skin although the menuitems are shared between skins.
But on the "feature requests" thread user mgonzales has a workaround to backup the skin settings:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=205482&pid=1847758#pid1847758

The backup feature is on my todo list btw for next release..