Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - chchia - 2014-12-03

There is some strange behavior, the spolight for TV Shows dont show anything although i have setup the scrapper for TV Show.

However the spotlight for Movie, Weather and Youtube is working perfectly.

Only TV Shows spotlight not showing anything, what can i do to fix this? thank you.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Vimes - 2014-12-03

Look forward to the release of the stable fixed trailer issue, thanks for your prompt reply Smile

I will also take a look at that back up option. The skin seems quite customisable and so a back up option is always useful.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-03

(2014-12-03, 09:15)chchia Wrote: There is some strange behavior, the spolight for TV Shows dont show anything although i have setup the scrapper for TV Show.

However the spotlight for Movie, Weather and Youtube is working perfectly.

Only TV Shows spotlight not showing anything, what can i do to fix this? thank you.

Does the widget show up at all ? If it shows up and hasno content, please note there's a button in the widget to choose what you want to display like "recently added", "in progres" etc. Maybe its set to "in progress" and you have no in progress episodes ?

If the widget doesn't show up at all, you may have to assign the tvshows widget in the menu editor.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - chchia - 2014-12-04

I believe the spotlight widget is showing, however it did not show any episod info. kindly refer to picture below:

1. This is on where spotlight not showing any info

2. This is when I select TV Shows, it listed up my tv series.

i believe i have my setup correctly, however for some reason the spotlight for tvshows is not working. although movie, youtube weather all working perfectly.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - chchia - 2014-12-04

I think i found the reason, disable the section based background, now my TV Shows spotlight is working correctly. mightbe some conflict.....

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-04

The problem is that your widget selection is at "in progress episodes" while you have no in progress episodes.
This is a message to me to set the default selection for this widget (at install) to just random episodes or something.

You can change the widget's selection by pressing on the button/label "in progress episodes" in the upper right corner...

Hi all, I just uploaded a new beta-version with my first work on touch support,
See this thread if you want to know more or give feedback:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210522

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - tripkip - 2014-12-04

Running 3.20. I notice that I can no longer push down on the home screen to see the submenu (on Movies or TV shows for example).
Instead the settings/shutdown menu appears.
I'd like to be able to turn off that settings/shutdown menu so that the power icon (bottom middle screen) is also hidden.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - RavenNL - 2014-12-04

Just stumbled on this skin while trying out Helix RC and I must say I'm impressed. I'm still an Aeon Nox v4 user but I dont think that will be upgraded to Helix so I'm trying out other skins.

I am missing tv-aired integration in your skin. Do you have any plans of adding that as well in the future by any chance?

(2014-12-04, 22:05)tripkip Wrote: Running 3.20. I notice that I can no longer push down on the home screen to see the submenu (on Movies or TV shows for example).

Instead the settings/shutdown menu appears.

I'd like to be able to turn off that settings/shutdown menu so that the power icon (bottom middle screen) is also hidden.

That's strange, can you please check if you have any sub menu items assigned to the menu item? You can check this in the skin settings - configure home menu tiles

(2014-12-04, 23:26)RavenNL Wrote: Just stumbled on this skin while trying out Helix RC and I must say I'm impressed. I'm still an Aeon Nox v4 user but I dont think that will be upgraded to Helix so I'm trying out other skins.

I am missing tv-aired integration in your skin. Do you have any plans of adding that as well in the future by any chance?

Oh yes, that one is on my todo list. Will be added somewhere next week.

Titan MediaBrowser skin - tripkip - 2014-12-04

Well I just finished movie and pressing down now shows the submenu.. So don't look into that non issue. Probably something didnt get refreshed properly while rebuilsing the menu.

Talking about refreshing, coming back to the home screen should refresh the widgets latest movies/eps. I just watched one of the movies that was in yhe widget and now its still there.

Can you hide the power button sign when pressing down will not activate the power menu like with the Movies and TV shows section? Its screen cluttering and confusing.

---

Hold on strangly enough the movie did not get the status watched. I had te same issue with an episode I watched yesterday. Also started from a widget.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-05

(2014-12-04, 23:59)tripkip Wrote: Well I just finished movie and pressing down now shows the submenu.. So don't look into that non issue. Probably something didnt get refreshed properly while rebuilsing the menu.

Talking about refreshing, coming back to the home screen should refresh the widgets latest movies/eps. I just watched one of the movies that was in yhe widget and now its still there.

Can you hide the power button sign when pressing down will not activate the power menu like with the Movies and TV shows section? Its screen cluttering and confusing.

You can hide the powermenu, there's a skinsetting for that.

I looked into the issue of the submenu and found out about a little strange bug:
If you fresh start the system the submenu is ignored, so you cannot access it.
If you open up a section once and then go back to home the submenu's work and keep working.
I'm not sure what's causing this bug to happen but I'll fix it. At least for now you know the workaround ;-)

The widgets are in fact refreshed but some of the widgets are populated by 3th party scripts like "skin widgets" which have their own refresh settings.
Please go to settings --> addons --> services --> skin widgets
set the setting "Always update when you enter the homescreen" to ON, I think that will solve your issue.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-05

(2014-12-03, 10:23)Vimes Wrote: Look forward to the release of the stable fixed trailer issue, thanks for your prompt reply Smile

I will also take a look at that back up option. The skin seems quite customisable and so a back up option is always useful.

Was the problem solved with the trailers button ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tennyten - 2014-12-05

Kodi RC2

As of this afternoon the Edit Main Menu seems to no longer be working. After making selections to change home screen it wont back out to the main menu. Tried restarting multiple times and upgrading nightlies as well as uninstalling and reinstalling. Not sure if a few new auto updates messed with it or not. But was working fine this morning.

Also, if playing music and making changes in the edit menu it will freeze every time. Otherwise all is great!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - removed151214 - 2014-12-05

That means the skin shortcuts script is failing to save your menu edits (I really must add some visual feedback when this happens!) if you can provide a debug log (wiki) I'll do my best to fix any issue over the weekend. Out of interest, are you using the beta version of Titan? (Marcelveldt was going to distribute a pre-release of the script along with it - just helps me know what version of the script is being used.)