Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - netzgauner - 2014-12-08

(2014-12-08, 20:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-12-08, 13:14)netzgauner Wrote: Nice Skin
Just miss the rss feed bar

yeah, this was a bug in latest release. Should be fixed in latest beta and is soon to be pushed to stable.

Ok thank´s i tried.
But in "Enhanced Home Screen" it´s still not.

Titan MediaBrowser skin - tripkip - 2014-12-09

Marcel, ciukd it be that you missed these?
Let me/us know if you'd prefer github issue tracking.

Issue #1: Starting an episode through the widgets will not update the watch status. (Log: http://pastebin.com/NAJPcMa9)

Easy to replicate:

1. launch an episode from the widget and skip through the end, stop. -> no watch status changed

2. got to TV Shows menu -> pick the same show -> play the episode -> skip through the end, stop --> watch status is changed

Issue #2: Whenever there is a message at the left top, the widgets are hidden and not accessible.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-09

(2014-12-09, 08:28)tripkip Wrote: Marcel, ciukd it be that you missed these?
Let me/us know if you'd prefer github issue tracking.

Issue #1: Starting an episode through the widgets will not update the watch status. (Log: http://pastebin.com/NAJPcMa9)

Easy to replicate:

1. launch an episode from the widget and skip through the end, stop. -> no watch status changed

2. got to TV Shows menu -> pick the same show -> play the episode -> skip through the end, stop --> watch status is changed

Issue #2: Whenever there is a message at the left top, the widgets are hidden and not accessible.

Issue 1 --> Can you tell me if you're using normal xbmc libraries or an alternative like MediaBrowser or plex ?
Which widget has the problem, so "recent episodes" or "random episodes" etc. etc.?

Issue 2 --> That is currently by design as I have no way to hide those messages so I hide the widget if a message is active.
If I don't do that, the message is displayed on top of the widget what looks horrible.

(2014-12-08, 21:44)netzgauner Wrote: Ok thank´s i tried.

No, that's correct... There's no space left to display the rss feed so I left it out.
If you have any ideas where to display the rss feed, I can take a look.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - tripkip - 2014-12-09

(2014-12-09, 09:29)marcelveldt Wrote: Issue 1 --> Can you tell me if you're using normal xbmc libraries or an alternative like MediaBrowser or plex ?
Which widget has the problem, so "recent episodes" or "random episodes" etc. etc.?

Issue 2 --> That is currently by design as I have no way to hide those messages so I hide the widget if a message is active.
If I don't do that, the message is displayed on top of the widget what looks horrible.

#1 Normal XBMC libraries. At least with "recent episodes". I'll try the other widgets tonight.

#2 I really hope for an alternative way, because the widgets are meant to be a shortcut to start playing videos. Right now you have to wait until your library finishes scanning before you can even see the widget. I believe in an earlier version I didn't have this problem? For the single widget row view I suggest you move the widget row further down so that there is room for the messages or move it down when there is a message or show the message bottom right corner. For a double widget row view I suggest you hide the top widget row when displaying a message.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - tomj.runner - 2014-12-09

Hello,

My "movies" shorcut is pointing directly to Genres. Strangely the icons for "movie genre" are not displayed, except for the view "posterRow". Is it normal ?

Out of that for now a great skin. It seems I will finally be able to do all what I want in tterm of video library organization Smile)

Thanks

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - netzgauner - 2014-12-09

(2014-12-08, 21:44)netzgauner Wrote: Ok thank´s i tried.

No, that's correct... There's no space left to display the rss feed so I left it out.
If you have any ideas where to display the rss feed, I can take a look.
[/quote]

it could maybe look like this (?)
http://img4web.com/view/WE4F4

(between date and widget)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Mr_Brownstone - 2014-12-09

With Arial font, while pausing a video the clock on the bottom right is cut and shows only the first two digits and three dots
the same happens on the weather in the upper left corner, you can only see the first digit of the low temp and three dots
Thanks

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-09

(2014-12-09, 09:49)tripkip Wrote: #1 Normal XBMC libraries. At least with "recent episodes". I'll try the other widgets tonight.

#2 I really hope for an alternative way, because the widgets are meant to be a shortcut to start playing videos. Right now you have to wait until your library finishes scanning before you can even see the widget. I believe in an earlier version I didn't have this problem? For the single widget row view I suggest you move the widget row further down so that there is room for the messages or move it down when there is a message or show the message bottom right corner. For a double widget row view I suggest you hide the top widget row when displaying a message.

I tested with the widgets today and it's working fine. When I start an episode through the widgets it's marked watched just like it should.
Please note that the addon "skin widgets" is used for providing the widget content and you can enable a setting to update the widgets every time when home is loaded...
Another thing I'd like to mention is that the playback is doe by xbmc itself, so also set playback states (resume etc.) is just native xbmc behaviour.

As for the widgets, I decided to move the widgets down if the messagebar is active. This way the widgets won't be hidden anymore.
Will provide a new beta later today or tomorrow.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-10

I just pushed another beta version of the skin to the beta repo

Version 2.2.5 Gotham
Version 3.2.5 Helix

Various fixes:

- fixes for onscreen keyboard in helix
- fixes for codecinfo tags
- some more alignment fixes
- compressed images for smaller skin size
- fixed rss feed feed on enhanced home
- updated translations
- fixed icons for movie genres
- fixed font size with arial font

And two new features:

1. Touchscreen support
--> enable it in the skinsettings
--> first version so bugs to be expected (feedback welcome!)

2. Support for Smart Widgets (beta addon)
--> widgets that present content based on history/behaviour etc, really cool!
--> look at: http://forum.kodi.tv....php?tid=210707
--> please note that the smart movies/tvshows widgets are not available for MB3 or Plex mode of the skin

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - netzgauner - 2014-12-10

Nice rss feed bar thanks

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - netzgauner - 2014-12-11

but I've just noticed that the cd at the cover in the music playback is missing.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-11

(2014-12-11, 00:05)netzgauner Wrote: but I've just noticed that the cd at the cover in the music playback is missing.

Thats strange... Will look into that tomorrow.
Thanks for reporting

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2014-12-11

(2014-12-10, 23:21)marcelveldt Wrote: 1. Touchscreen support
--> enable it in the skinsettings
--> first version so bugs to be expected (feedback welcome!)

Please have a look at lists, wherever they may appear - tvshows and movies seem to be fixed, but e.g. in settings - addon the scrollbars are still missing.
Will check more on the weekend - but thanks a lot for all your effort - definitely goes in the right direction!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Carcharius - 2014-12-11

Possibly found a bug with 2.2.4 beta for Gotham.

Went into my movies library (standard Kodi libraries) using expanding poster view(? I can never remember exactly what they are) and found that it was displaying a spinning disc art image above the movies. However I had the display disc-art setting disabled. I tried toggling the setting a couple of times but it made no difference.

Not had a chance to check 2.2.5 yet.

Also whilst I'm here - since one of the skin updates recently I've lost the ability to go "up" from a home screen tile (e.g. Movies) to get the recently added etc widget. THe little "up" indicator doesn't show on the tiles anymore.

It was working and I didn't change any settings, the skin just auto updated at some point. Do I need to configure something somewhere?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-11

(2014-12-11, 14:43)Carcharius Wrote: Possibly found a bug with 2.2.4 beta for Gotham.

Went into my movies library (standard Kodi libraries) using expanding poster view(? I can never remember exactly what they are) and found that it was displaying a spinning disc art image above the movies. However I had the display disc-art setting disabled. I tried toggling the setting a couple of times but it made no difference.

Not had a chance to check 2.2.5 yet.

Also whilst I'm here - since one of the skin updates recently I've lost the ability to go "up" from a home screen tile (e.g. Movies) to get the recently added etc widget. THe little "up" indicator doesn't show on the tiles anymore.

It was working and I didn't change any settings, the skin just auto updated at some point. Do I need to configure something somewhere?

I will look into the issue with the rotating discart. Any chance you can tell me which of the views it was (as there are quite a lot)...?

It looks like something is off with latest skinshortcuts version because I've heard from several users now that the first rebuild of the menu goes wrong after the skin update. I can't really narrow down if this is because there was a skin update and a update of the skinshortcuts script at the same time..
The solution for this is to assign the widget to the menu items again or reset to default, altough I heard from one user that just making one small chance to the menu is enough to let it build okay again.