Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - removed151214 - 2014-12-11

If anyone can get a debug log of the menu build fail, I'll look to see what's gone wrong.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-11

(2014-12-11, 11:06)d0wnl0rd Wrote: Please have a look at lists, wherever they may appear - tvshows and movies seem to be fixed, but e.g. in settings - addon the scrollbars are still missing.
Will check more on the weekend - but thanks a lot for all your effort - definitely goes in the right direction!

Yeah, the touch support is far from finished. Scrolling (swiping in touch terms) doesnt work on all views and I have a hard time figuring out what's causing that. Now that I have a android device myself to test with I think things will get better soon. I've added extra control buttons in the skin for navigation and resized the keyboard in touch mode. If I've forgotten any extra controls somewhere please let me know.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - wkromer - 2014-12-11

I just started using this skin when I installed the Kodi RC3. It's really awesome, I wish I would have found it sooner!

I'm using Advanced Launcher to launch games from Kodi. Is there a way to have a similar widget setup to Movies and TV, but that pulls information from the Advanced Launcher add-on (e.g. the recently played would show the recently launched game, not recently played Movie)?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - netzgauner - 2014-12-11

Another realy little thing.
When starting a YouTube Video from the YouTube Widget then there is no loading info.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Carcharius - 2014-12-12

(2014-12-11, 17:38)marcelveldt Wrote: I will look into the issue with the rotating discart. Any chance you can tell me which of the views it was (as there are quite a lot)...?

It looks like something is off with latest skinshortcuts version because I've heard from several users now that the first rebuild of the menu goes wrong after the skin update. I can't really narrow down if this is because there was a skin update and a update of the skinshortcuts script at the same time..
The solution for this is to assign the widget to the menu items again or reset to default, altough I heard from one user that just making one small chance to the menu is enough to let it build okay again.
Reassigning the widgets for Movies and TV shows worked - thanks for that.

The disc art issue is still present in 2.2.5 and it's the Poster Shift view (I haven't tried any other views to see if affects any others).

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-13

I just pushed new beta 2.2.6 to the beta repo which contains fixes for the mentioned issues and this version includes NextAired support

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - RavenNL - 2014-12-15

Looks promising, the pause screen is much better now Smile

I have found a weird control issue when you have the 'Enhanced Homescreen' Option on. I hope I can explain it clear but it goes like this.
When I'm on the homescreen movie categorie and I press up to check the content of the widget and I press right several times the highlighted box eventually comes back to the main main menu. However when its back on the main menu it has tv shows selected but its still showing the movies widget. This then happens with every item you select on the main menu. But when this happens it also doesn't open the main item you want but instead it just starts playing the latest movie as that was the selected movie in the upper right corner of the movie widget before the hightlight jumped back to the tv show main menu item

Also noticed that it somewhat acts normal when you press left instead of right.

I hope its a bit clear as it is a bit hard to explain Wink

Btw in this view is not possible to open the submenu settings? I needed the filemanager the other day but I noticed its not possible to open it from this view.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-15

(2014-12-15, 00:11)RavenNL Wrote: Looks promising, the pause screen is much better now Smile

I have found a weird control issue when you have the 'Enhanced Homescreen' Option on. I hope I can explain it clear but it goes like this.
When I'm on the homescreen movie categorie and I press up to check the content of the widget and I press right several times the highlighted box eventually comes back to the main main menu. However when its back on the main menu it has tv shows selected but its still showing the movies widget. This then happens with every item you select on the main menu. But when this happens it also doesn't open the main item you want but instead it just starts playing the latest movie as that was the selected movie in the upper right corner of the movie widget before the hightlight jumped back to the tv show main menu item

Also noticed that it somewhat acts normal when you press left instead of right.

I hope its a bit clear as it is a bit hard to explain Wink

Btw in this view is not possible to open the submenu settings? I needed the filemanager the other day but I noticed its not possible to open it from this view.

Thanks for the catch... I fixed both issues right away...

New beta available in 15 minutes (version 2.2.8). Please try again and let me know.

Regards,

Marcel

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - peppie71 - 2014-12-15

Great skin!
I've got one little problem: when I pause a movie or serie and shut down Kodi, I can't resume it correctly after fresh startup. It keeps resuming at the same point. No matter how long I watched the movie. No problem with other skins.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Mr_Brownstone - 2014-12-15

In the last few days the widgets and section based background stoped working for me on the beta.
on the stable version they work properly.

another problem i got on the beta, in one of my addons, the view changes automatically from list to showcase, doesn't happen on the stable version.

I am on Gotham 13.2

Thanks

(2014-12-15, 10:03)peppie71 Wrote: Great skin!
I've got one little problem: when I pause a movie or serie and shut down Kodi, I can't resume it correctly after fresh startup. It keeps resuming at the same point. No matter how long I watched the movie. No problem with other skins.

Are you sure you don't have this issue with other skins? I can't see how this can be affected by the skin as it is a system/kodi thing... Also I've read some forum discussion about this being a problem (or feature) in the new helix...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - peppie71 - 2014-12-15

Tried the mimic skin. Does the job. No bug.

(2014-12-15, 21:24)peppie71 Wrote: Tried the mimic skin. Does the job. No bug.

Ok thanks for reporting back. I'll look into it tomorrow.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Mr_Brownstone - 2014-12-15

(2014-12-15, 10:42)Mr_Brownstone Wrote: In the last few days the widgets and section based background stoped working for me on the beta.
on the stable version they work properly.

another problem i got on the beta, in one of my addons, the view changes automatically from list to showcase, doesn't happen on the stable version.

I am on Gotham 13.2

Thanks

After i configured the menu tiles to select widgets again the widgets reaper.
but i couldn't make section based background to work again

(2014-12-15, 23:45)Mr_Brownstone Wrote: After i configured the menu tiles to select widgets again the widgets reaper.
but i couldn't make section based background to work again

Did you also re-select the background for the tiles ?

Are the backgrounds not working for all tiles or just some ?

I'll try to reproduce in my test setup