Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Mr_Brownstone - 2014-12-21

(2014-12-19, 00:21)marcelveldt Wrote: The video addons folder? So the root of video addons or the addons itself?
And what view do you have selected and to what view does it revert to? Then I'll try to reproduce this on my test machines.
Oh, and one more question, Gotham or Helix?

Sorry it took me so long to answer, i wasn't home for the weekend.

yes it is the addons folder, the problem i had with the addons was probably;y by addons that force a view.
it happens randomly on the video addons folder and once even when i moved one folder up.
it's always changing from list view to showcase.
i'm on Gotham on win and helix on openelec

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - oksauce - 2014-12-22

Hi , is there a way of making the seek bar active in the beta skin?

android devises are inactive here,

am i missing something?

thanks

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-22

(2014-12-22, 00:29)oksauce Wrote: Hi , is there a way of making the seek bar active in the beta skin?

android devises are inactive here,

am i missing something?

thanks

This should work out of the box without any problems but it's only added since a few versions back.
If the OSD is is displayed you should be able to just drag the seekbar to a position with mouse or touch.

What version of the skin are you using ?

(2014-12-21, 12:17)gb160 Wrote: superb work, this really is an excellent skin , sorry if this has been answered already but is there a guide somewhere for creating custom widgets?
If not what would be the best way to create a widget for my video add ons section?
This is working really well on OS X and surprisingly well on my pi, it just needs about 10 minutes or so for the initial menu build...keep up the great work !

Hello, I will provide some sort of FAQ thread soon but for the custom widget part.. in short:

1. Go to skin settings --> edit menu tiles
2. add a new tile or select an existing tile
3. press "select widget"
4. choose "custom library widget"
5. press "assign custom widget content"
6. select video library --> video addons --> your addon
7. select either a subpart of that addon or stay in the root and press "create shortcut here"

That should be it, remember that not all addons support this feature but most of them do.
After the menu finishes rebuilding you should see the content you selected in the widget.

(2014-12-21, 22:56)Mr_Brownstone Wrote: yes it is the addons folder, the problem i had with the addons was probably;y by addons that force a view.
it happens randomly on the video addons folder and once even when i moved one folder up.
it's always changing from list view to showcase.
i'm on Gotham on win and helix on openelec

Please check the settings from those addons. Maybe they have a setting to force the view, either disable that or set the view id's to match titans views (50 is for list).
If that's not the case and you keep having this problem, could you please check the xbmc logfile to see if it includes any errors regarding this issue ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gb160 - 2014-12-22

(2014-12-22, 11:58)marcelveldt Wrote: Hello, I will provide some sort of FAQ thread soon but for the custom widget part.. in short:

1. Go to skin settings --> edit menu tiles
2. add a new tile or select an existing tile
3. press "select widget"
4. choose "custom library widget"
5. press "assign custom widget content"
6. select video library --> video addons --> your addon
7. select either a subpart of that addon or stay in the root and press "create shortcut here"

That should be it, remember that not all addons support this feature but most of them do.
After the menu finishes rebuilding you should see the content you selected in the widget.

Many thanks for the feedback, sorry maybe I should've been clearer....
Ideally what I want is for the widget to just show all of my video addons, not just one in particular .

if step 6 was :
6. select video library --> video addons --> "create shortcut here"....then this would achieve what I want, but obviously there's no "create shortcut here" when I select 'Video Addons'

Hope I've made myself clear enough, is it possible to achieve this in anyway?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - daruda - 2014-12-22

In the latest beta (3.2.11), it seems that a kodi logo was added to the left top hand corner. If you have weather enabled on the home skin, they overlap eachother. Would be nice to remove the kodi logo (via an option)

(2014-12-22, 18:23)daruda Wrote: In the latest beta (3.2.11), it seems that a kodi logo was added to the left top hand corner. If you have weather enabled on the home skin, they overlap eachother. Would be nice to remove the kodi logo (via an option)

This is a small bug, the logo should be hidden when the weather or profile icon is shown. The logo was added to confirm with the Kodi standards to show the logo in the product.
I'll fix it later today and provide a update today or early tomorrow.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - oksauce - 2014-12-23

Hi marcelvedt,
this seekbar issue is driving me nuts.. can you help with this, is there a setting in confluence or android?

thanks

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2014-12-23

(2014-12-23, 12:01)oksauce Wrote: Hi marcelvedt,
this seekbar issue is driving me nuts.. can you help with this, is there a setting in confluence or android?

thanks

Are you using Gotham or Helix ?
Please report your skin version. The feature is only available on latest version

Also, do you see the player controls (play, stop, forward etc. etc) ?

i am using helix,
i can see all the controls, and they all work, the only feature is unable to use seekbar, its strange because the seekbar is a white hollow without colour, on your previous releases it worked

skin is rc3

update the skip buttons do not work

(2014-12-23, 12:57)oksauce Wrote: skin is rc3

That is your Kodi version. I need to know the skin version.
You can check this in settings --> addons --> enabled addons --> skin -->
please report which version of the skin you have

sorry of course

thanks

(2014-12-23, 13:14)oksauce Wrote: sorry of course

thanks

OK, that is the problem. That is a really old version.
You should update the skin to version 3.2.11

I think you have some old beta version that doesnt update.

If you want the beta versions please install the new beta repo:

http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/repository.beta.mediabrowser.kodi-1.0.1.zip