Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-03

(2015-01-03, 18:22)pĆ¼nktchen Wrote: Just make border picture as big as the max. mpaa length and center the text over it.
Imho better than text only!

So, something like this ?

and for classic theme:

AW: Titan MediaBrowser skin - puenktchen - 2015-01-03

Perfect! Btw. the audio logo is cut off in your screens, probably because of your testing.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tim8 - 2015-01-03

I don't see the label at the top. Is this something I may have disabled? Sorry for the weird image, remoted into my system using my phone while out lol. Technology...

(2015-01-03, 21:17)Tim8 Wrote: I don't see the label at the top. Is this something I may have disabled? Sorry for the weird image, remoted into my system using my phone while out lol. Technology...

Uhh, you're missing the whole header...
In the top left should be the movie title and in the top right should be the current time...
See screenshots a few posts back

Yeah, I noticed that. I updated to kodi on two different machines and since they've been missing. I thought you took it out because it would overlap capcha codes sometimes. Only thing different other then kodi is I'm running a mysql server to sync them up. I'll try a reinstall and see.

(2015-01-03, 21:42)Tim8 Wrote: Yeah, I noticed that. I updated to kodi on two different machines and since they've been missing. I thought you took it out because it would overlap capcha codes sometimes. Only thing different other then kodi is I'm running a mysql server to sync them up. I'll try a reinstall and see.

Did you install the helix version of the skin after updating to helix ?
The version number should start with a 3

(2015-01-03, 21:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-03, 21:42)Tim8 Wrote: Yeah, I noticed that. I updated to kodi on two different machines and since they've been missing. I thought you took it out because it would overlap capcha codes sometimes. Only thing different other then kodi is I'm running a mysql server to sync them up. I'll try a reinstall and see.

Did you install the helix version of the skin after updating to helix ?
The version number should start with a 3

Yes, I did a clean install for Kodi, didn't do an upgrade. I uninstalled the skin, then deleted script.skinshortcuts in the userdata folder. When I reinstalled, I have the same issue. Does the skin store data anywhere else that I need to remove to do a clean new install?

(2015-01-03, 22:49)Tim8 Wrote: Yes, I did a clean install for Kodi, didn't do an upgrade. I uninstalled the skin, then deleted script.skinshortcuts in the userdata folder. When I reinstalled, I have the same issue. Does the skin store data anywhere else that I need to remove to do a clean new install?

All skin settings (for every skin) are stored in guisettings.xml in your userdata folder.
You can ether remove the whole block <skinsettings> to restore all skins to defaults or manually remove all references to titan.
In the meanwhile I tried to reproduce your issue but I can't...

(2015-01-03, 23:05)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-03, 22:49)Tim8 Wrote: Yes, I did a clean install for Kodi, didn't do an upgrade. I uninstalled the skin, then deleted script.skinshortcuts in the userdata folder. When I reinstalled, I have the same issue. Does the skin store data anywhere else that I need to remove to do a clean new install?

All skin settings (for every skin) are stored in guisettings.xml in your userdata folder.
You can ether remove the whole block <skinsettings> to restore all skins to defaults or manually remove all references to titan.
In the meanwhile I tried to reproduce your issue but I can't...

I renamed that guisettings.xml and it created a new one. that fixed it, thanks! No idea what I did to break it. Don't waste time on trying to recreate it, I must have just broke something a long the way.

(2015-01-03, 23:14)Tim8 Wrote: I renamed that guisettings.xml and it created a new one. that fixed it, thanks! No idea what I did to break it. Don't waste time on trying to recreate it, I must have just broke something a long the way.

OK, great. Please note that all your kodi preferences are in that file so you might have to do some configuration settings.
If that's a problem you can also only delete the skinsettings section (xml) out of your Original file and place that one back.

Oh, I added the progressbar to both classic and default theme, will provide a new beta version which includes this later today.

(2015-01-03, 23:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-03, 23:14)Tim8 Wrote: I renamed that guisettings.xml and it created a new one. that fixed it, thanks! No idea what I did to break it. Don't waste time on trying to recreate it, I must have just broke something a long the way.

OK, great. Please note that all your kodi preferences are in that file so you might have to do some configuration settings.
If that's a problem you can also only delete the skinsettings section (xml) out of your Original file and place that one back.

Oh, I added the progressbar to both classic and default theme, will provide a new beta version which includes this later today.

I broke it again, I figured out the cause by undoing every setting I changed one by one. It's when I enabled "Auto show the widget for the selected home tile"

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-04

(2015-01-03, 23:25)Tim8 Wrote: I broke it again, I figured out the cause by undoing every setting I changed one by one. It's when I enabled "Auto show the widget for the selected home tile"

Ah! That bug is solved 2 days ago --> available in latest beta. I will push update to stable asap.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Stealth1081 - 2015-01-04

Have to say this is now my favourite skin. Fantastic work.

I would like to report a bug if i may, let me know if you need any extra details as am still getting used to reporting bugs.

The radio menu on my openelec and xubuntu server are showing tv channels not the radio channels.

(2015-01-04, 02:55)Stealth1081 Wrote: Have to say this is now my favourite skin. Fantastic work.

I would like to report a bug if i may, let me know if you need any extra details as am still getting used to reporting bugs.

The radio menu on my openelec and xubuntu server are showing tv channels not the radio channels.

Ah, you're right. Never noticed that. Fixed it right away and is available in tonights beta version of the skin.
In a few days the bugfixes will be pushed to stable repo so either try with the beta skin or wait a few days for a new stable update.

Thanks for the catch!

Beta .26 pushed out to the beta repo. Please let me know if the found issues are resolved.
If so I'll submit this to stable repo too. Thanks for the feedback again folks!

Marcel