Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Stealth1081 - 2015-01-04

No probs thanks for the quick reply and fix :-)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tim8 - 2015-01-04

(2015-01-03, 17:49)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-03, 09:40)Tim8 Wrote: I use classic view, is there any way to change the font size to bold or the color on the footer bar which tells you what show or movie is focused on?

Changed footer title to bold, good suggestion, looks better now.

Thanks, it does looks a lot better. I added an RSS feed, are you able to make that bold as well?

From the looks of it, I think it has to be changed at the skinning level RSS_ticker (wiki)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - theredguy - 2015-01-05

I want to add the music search as a submenu item in the music tile. I'm not able to find that shortcut if I browse around, and I'm not sure what to put in for "custom action". Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm sure this is a simple thing.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-05

(2015-01-05, 01:02)theredguy Wrote: I want to add the music search as a submenu item in the music tile. I'm not able to find that shortcut if I browse around, and I'm not sure what to put in for "custom action". Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm sure this is a simple thing.

I don't think that's possible.It isn't on the list with available window actions:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Opening_Windows_and_Dialogs

But maybe someone has an idea to do this ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - chchia - 2015-01-05

Hey Marc, I found two appearance bug.

1. possible to keep aspect ratio of the artwork? instead of stretch it?

2. it seems that title is overlap with icon, i am on arial font.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2015-01-05

Hi!

Everything is working flawlessly since i moved to kodi. I still have a few questions for you though. ^^

- My movies and tv shows are stored on an external bay drive, wich turns itself to sleep mode when i don't use it after a few minutes. When i try to launch a movie or episode while it's asleep, it takes about 6-8 seconds to wake up. Unfortunately kodi sends me a notification after about 5 seconds, saying that he can't access the drive... Is there any way to improve the delay before kodi sends this notification?

- I usually set the zoom level at 1.10 on my 2.35 2.40 movies in order to make the picture feel a little bit bigger on my 16/9 screen without losing too much sharpness. Is there a way to set a default zoom level depending on the aspect ratio of the movie somewhere in the settings?

- I use the panel wall view to browse my movies collection. It's very good looking but doesn't provide much information about the movie. I'd like to access the info page of the movie when i select it instead of playing it directly. Could you add it as an option in a future update of the skin?

Thanks! Keep up the good work Smile

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jmhenry5150 - 2015-01-05

(2015-01-05, 18:27)ludogiuly Wrote: I use the panel wall view to browse my movies collection. It's very good looking but doesn't provide much information about the move. I'd like to access the info page of the movie when i select it instead of playing it directly. Could you add it as an option in a future update of the skin?

There is a setting in kodi to do this...I believe it's in this wiki:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos (Default Select Action)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2015-01-05

(2015-01-05, 18:32)jmhenry5150 Wrote: There is a setting in kodi to do this...I believe it's in this wiki:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos (Default Select Action)

Thank you very much, that's exactly what i was looking for! Smile

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - puenktchen - 2015-01-05

When you call "Show People" via context menu on a movie you get a nice list,
but clicking on an actor doesn't do anything?! Shouldn't there be a biography or other movies of this actor (that works with another call of the context menu)?

(2015-01-05, 21:37)pünktchen Wrote: When you call "Show People" via context menu on a movie you get a nice list,
but clicking on an actor doesn't do anything?! Shouldn't there be a biography or other movies of this actor (that works with another call of the context menu)?

Ah, you're a mediabrowser user ;-)
Yes, it should display a nice overview of the actor's details including films in your library with that actor.
There was a bug in this last week which I fixed in last beta. I assume you're on stable ?

I just posted a new beta-update of the skin with bugfixes for some things mentioned on the forums.
If all is well now I'll push this to stable repo tomorrow

(2015-01-05, 09:03)chchia Wrote: Hey Marc, I found two appearance bug.

1. possible to keep aspect ratio of the artwork? instead of stretch it?

2. it seems that title is overlap with icon, i am on arial font.

Fixed. Available in latest beta of the skin version .27

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jmhenry5150 - 2015-01-05

I have noticed some small bugs...I haven't read this entire thread so I hope I'm not duplicating:

- Submenu: In-progress movies do not seem to displaying the movies that are in progress (something seems off)
- On the movie screen, it seems to incorrectly display audio codec info (showed Dolby Digital when it should have been DTS)

Great skin - keep up the good work!

Hi all, I just pushed another beta update (version .27) out to the beta repo with fixes for some bugs that were discovered by users here and on the kodi forums.

- New is the appearance section in the skin settings which will let you customize every single bit of the skin.

- Changed is the header in the mediaviews which will now only show the path of the container and not the entire movietitle, also the alignment is changed to match the default theme more. The title is added to all infopanels where it (imo) suits better. If you prefer the movietitle to be displayed in the header, you can enable it again in the appearance settings. Please let me know if you like the changes to the header (I think it's a bit cleaner look now).

- Fixed the problem with mediabrowser widgets not remembering preference of content.

Please test it out and let me know. If no new bugs are found I'll push out update to the stable/official kodi repo.

(2015-01-05, 21:53)jmhenry5150 Wrote: I have noticed some small bugs...I haven't read this entire thread so I hope I'm not duplicating:

- Submenu: In-progress movies do not seem to displaying the movies that are in progress (something seems off)
- On the movie screen, it seems to incorrectly display audio codec info (showed Dolby Digital when it should have been DTS)

Great skin - keep up the good work!

submenu bug: this should work, note that it will only display movies that are marked as "in progress" by xbmc (I think you have to watch a certain percentage before it's condidered in progress) also there's a limit of 20 items.

audio codec: fixed last week and available in the current beta version. When all is stable this will be available in the regular/stable version within the next days.

(2015-01-05, 21:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 21:37)pünktchen Wrote: When you call "Show People" via context menu on a movie you get a nice list,

Ah, you're a mediabrowser user ;-)
Yes, it should display a nice overview of the actor's details including films in your library with that actor.
There was a bug in this last week which I fixed in last beta. I assume you're on stable ?

I'm on beta now but it only works for "Casts" of the "Details View" of a movie.
When you press "c" directly on a movie in any view and call "Show People" you get no bio in that list.

(2015-01-05, 22:17)pünktchen Wrote: I'm on beta now but it only works for "Casts" of the "Details View" of a movie.
When you press "c" directly on a movie in any view and call "Show People" you get no bio in that list.

Strange! For me this is also working. Think this is also issue with the addon itself but I'm not 100% sure.
I don't have time to look at this now but will look tomorrow for you, okay ?

Of course. Thanks again!