Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-22

(2015-01-22, 23:08)Palmdale95 Wrote: Ok. Thanks I thought so and was already serching for the official Skin but it is nowhere shown. just the Helix Version from the beta and thats it. How do I get the official one back??

I know sounds dump, but what shall I say?

Settings - addons - get addons - official xbmc addons - skins - titan mediabrowser

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-22

(2015-01-22, 02:58)Morphy99 Wrote: Noticed the channel groups are now in EPG thanks, saves some confusion. Also system info widget is now there however I need something where I can see my various drives and how much space is left is this possible?

And are the other two suggestions, re album artist name in widget and "profile directory" not showing when adding a custom background possible? I really need the latter as I like to keep all my custom backgrounds in userdata folder!

1. Yeah, I managed to get the channel groups visible after some digging around.

2. Where do you want the artist name ? Are you on normal home screen or extended home screen ? In normal home screen, if you focus the widget, the album artist is at the bottom.

3. For the profile directory (or any other directory) to show up in "choose image" dialogs from XBMC/Kodi you need to add those paths to the file manager. It's some weird default kodi behaviour that it doesn't show all your folders as soon as something is added to the file manager.
Just open up the file manager (available in settings submenu or just add a tile for it) and add some locations. In my own case I just added the root of my drives as locations so I can browse anywhere.
Once you've added those locations to the filemanager, you'll notice that they're available in the browser image dialogs.

4. enhanced disk info widget: By default this is not possible but maybe it can be done by using a seperate addon for that. Anyone knows about a addon for kodi that can do this trick ? Even better, an addon that provides infolabels for skins to use in widgets ? Or maybe a skin which has this feature already ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Palmdale95 - 2015-01-22

(2015-01-22, 23:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-22, 23:08)Palmdale95 Wrote: Ok. Thanks I thought so and was already serching for the official Skin but it is nowhere shown. just the Helix Version from the beta and thats it. How do I get the official one back??

I know sounds dump, but what shall I say?

Settings - addons - get addons - official xbmc addons - skins - titan mediabrowser

Yes. That is where I went and it says: Not compatible

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-23

(2015-01-22, 23:52)Palmdale95 Wrote: Yes. That is where I went and it says: Not compatible
Ah, I see what the problem is...I have to remove the skin from the stable mediabrowser forum in order to solve this.
It conflicts with the official xbmc repo.

The beta of the skin will remain on the beta mediabrowser repo.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Palmdale95 - 2015-01-23

Ok. Thanks. I will check tomorrow.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - master345 - 2015-01-23

Thanks Marcel for the recently added work.

Hi Marcel,

if you already did your changes it did not work. Still the non compatible message. :-(

(2015-01-23, 11:57)Palmdale95 Wrote: Hi Marcel,

if you already did your changes it did not work. Still the non compatible message. :-(

Are you unable to update the skin or does it not install at all?
If you can not install at all please try to remove the mediabrowser repo and try again

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-01-23

I've encountered a strange behaviour (aka bug) with the latest Titan beta (.39). If i try to jump within an episode with help of the seekbar
then the click on the blue handle does not work. If I close the OSD and try it again, then it works...

(2015-01-23, 12:23)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 11:57)Palmdale95 Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Are you unable to update the skin or does it not install at all?
If you can not install at all please try to remove the mediabrowser repo and try again

Hey That at least works out. After restoring a Backup it was possible to remove the Beta and now ist started. Looks a bit different to what I was used but we will see. Thanks so far.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - musicadi - 2015-01-23

(2015-01-21, 16:19)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 16:17)musicadi Wrote: At 2. I mean the scroll animation of the lyrics, when it's changing the focused line. At my side the whole text "jumps" up and then back down whenever the line changes (hope I described it accurately Smile ).

I would even find it more interesting if instead of the "popping" effect there would be a "flow" effect

Ah, I never paid much attention to the lyrics so could be a small bug in there as it should be fluid (not jumping).
I'll take a look later today. The other change is applied to the current beta of the skin.

Hi,

Have you managed to take a look at the jumping lyrics?

Thanks!

(2015-01-23, 17:30)musicadi Wrote: Have you managed to take a look at the jumping lyrics?

I'm currently looking at it but there's no animation in there so I'll do some testing.
Is this working correctly in another skin perhaps ?

EDIT: never mind, I found out what was wrong with it.
Fixed it and will provide a new beta of the skin later today so you can test.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-24

(2015-01-23, 12:25)d0wnl0rd Wrote: I've encountered a strange behaviour (aka bug) with the latest Titan beta (.39). If i try to jump within an episode with help of the seekbar
then the click on the blue handle does not work. If I close the OSD and try it again, then it works...
Thanks for the catch, fixed it and will provide a new beta tonight

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-01-24

And another small glitch: Live TV - Channel List - Context Menu; Choose Icon - Browse - Channel Icons -> these lists are lacking scrollbars:

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-24

(2015-01-24, 14:22)d0wnl0rd Wrote: And another small glitch: Live TV - Channel List - Context Menu; Choose Icon - Browse - Channel Icons -> these lists are lacking scrollbars:
Thanks, fixed it. available in next beta.