Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

AW: Titan MediaBrowser skin - puenktchen - 2015-02-01

Small bug: with enhanced homescreen, there's always the label "submenu" visible in the top left corner although widget is set to none.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tennyten - 2015-02-01

Hi Marcel,

In the latest beta date & time seem to be doubled up in the top right osd panel on the homescreen when playing music, just fyi. No other section just homescreen.

Also on Movie view list I noticed movie sets won't assign fanart until you get in the movie set. Is there something I need to switch on for this? It only seems to show the poster for the set even when I assign a fanart bkgrd for the set in the manage settings. Not sure if one photo will be shown here or if this is rotating as well. Thx.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-01

(2015-02-01, 22:16)pĆ¼nktchen Wrote: Small bug: with enhanced homescreen, there's always the label "submenu" visible in the top left corner although widget is set to none.

Thanks for the catch, will fix it asap

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-01

(2015-02-01, 22:24)Tennyten Wrote: Hi Marcel,

In the latest beta date & time seem to be doubled up in the top right osd panel on the homescreen when playing music, just fyi. No other section just homescreen.

Also on Movie view list I noticed movie sets won't assign fanart until you get in the movie set. Is there something I need to switch on for this? It only seems to show the poster for the set even when I assign a fanart bkgrd for the set in the manage settings. Not sure if one photo will be shown here or if this is rotating as well. Thx.

Hmm, that could be true if you have extra fanart enabled. That part of the skin has changed for the speed changes and it needs good testing.
Basically there is no way for a skin to determine if extrafanart exists, I'm currently looking for a way to have this fixed with some workaround or something.
Could you maybe check this with extrafanart turned off in the skin settings ?

In the meanwhile I'll search for a decent solution in next few days...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - tobia - 2015-02-02

Hi everyone,

I have am a very frustrating experience trying to get custom backgrounds on each of my tiles. I am going through the intuitive steps, but then get stuck at the end:

System > Skin > Homescreen tiles (menu) > Configure menu tiles > (go to the tile I want) > Override background > Single image > Browse for image

The only option that comes up is fusion, which obviously does not have the images that I want. How exactly can I either browse my computer and/or get my image into the skin another way?

Much appreciated!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-02

(2015-02-02, 06:18)tobia Wrote: Hi everyone,

I have am a very frustrating experience trying to get custom backgrounds on each of my tiles. I am going through the intuitive steps, but then get stuck at the end:

System > Skin > Homescreen tiles (menu) > Configure menu tiles > (go to the tile I want) > Override background > Single image > Browse for image

The only option that comes up is fusion, which obviously does not have the images that I want. How exactly can I either browse my computer and/or get my image into the skin another way?

Much appreciated!

You have to add the location to the file manager of kodi.
Those browse dialogs in kodi only show entries that are added as a path in file manager.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-02-02

Hi Marcel,

Quick question - is weather fanart enabled? I've downloaded the standard fan-art pack from the other forum, and tried just about every combination of global background settings, overriding the menu background, and using the custom path for weather fanart - all with no success

(2015-02-02, 13:07)gazzacloud Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Quick question - is weather fanart enabled? I've downloaded the standard fan-art pack from the other forum, and tried just about every combination of global background settings, overriding the menu background, and using the custom path for weather fanart - all with no success

It's included by default in the skin. You also have the option to use your own fanart pack, there's a skin option for that.

What weatherprovider are you using?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-02-02

Hi Marcel,

Keep getting the following Script Error latest beta. Also, the Home Screen submenu tiles show standard icons instead of artwork for Recently Added, Unwatched etc (both Movies and TV Shows). Looks related.

20:19:29 T:2640 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('fanart',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\default.py", line 65, in <module>
MainModule.UpdateBackgrounds()
File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\resources\lib\MainModule.py", line 218, in UpdateBackgrounds
if aMovie['art']['fanart'] != None:
KeyError: ('fanart',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-02-02

Hi Marcel,

I've been alternating between all 3.

I'm trying to get the default conditional weather to work, but no joy. It's not a major issue by any means, but I would rather not look at sunny cornfields or beaches when it's -6 outside Smile

I downloaded the 1080 conditional fanart from one of the forums on here, but that doesn't work either.

(2015-02-02, 14:54)mombasa123 Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Keep getting the following Script Error latest beta. Also, the Home Screen submenu tiles show standard icons instead of artwork for Recently Added, Unwatched etc (both Movies and TV Shows). Looks related.
Hmmm, looks like there's an error in my script to get those images :-)
Will fix it and provide a new beta tonight.

(2015-02-02, 15:58)gazzacloud Wrote: Hi Marcel,

I've been alternating between all 3.

I'm trying to get the default conditional weather to work, but no joy. It's not a major issue by any means, but I would rather not look at sunny cornfields or beaches when it's -6 outside Smile

I downloaded the 1080 conditional fanart from one of the forums on here, but that doesn't work either.

I'll look into it and fix it tonight. The latest betas contained major changes to the way backgrounds are assigned to improve the skins overall speed, that's why I asked for thorough testing before this goes to stable ;-)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jmhenry5150 - 2015-02-02

Hey Marcel, when do you think you will do a release to production?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Morphy99 - 2015-02-02

Thanks can see the artists now Smile

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-02-02

Last beta: if you click during play on the OSD some icons are superimposed: